facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old September 17, 2007, 09:15 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Gilly Klusener Bulbul

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Knockout_U
i bet my hair is longer than you.
but do u look lik a EMO..or do u look lik kobi NOZRUL... n do u liv with ur mom .....i look lik punks ..so my mom hates me 4 it...n ur 26 man ..so no 1 really gona BOKA u

Old September 17, 2007, 09:24 PM
Cricket Legend
WC 2015 Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumØrS
but do u look lik a EMO..or do u look lik kobi NOZRUL... n do u liv with ur mom .....i look lik punks ..so my mom hates me 4 it...n ur 26 man ..so no 1 really gona BOKA u
i dont like any of them and dont live with my mom! i wish!
I changed my avatar to my pic. Hope its longer than your hair...
Old September 17, 2007, 09:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Knockout_U
i dont like any of them and dont live with my mom! i wish!
u dont lik what..o the kazi or punk..lol then .??
Banned

holly SH!T man...i just sow ur pix...tight...girls would jump on u... u do have longer hair then i do [r we off topic..ehh who cares]
Cricket Legend

tamim shud have dropped and Zunaid shud have picked. no 3rd seamer...
Old September 17, 2007, 09:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD Tigers
tamim shud have dropped and Zunaid shud have picked. no 3rd seamer...
Junaid Siddique, a left-handed batsman and occasional right-arm offbreak bowler, has represented Rajshahi Division since 2003-04. Decent performances on the domestic circuit earned him a spot in the Bangladesh A side. He has two hundreds to his credit, an unbeaten 114 against Khulna Division and 104 in a limited-overs game against Chittagong Division. Siddique was named in Bangladesh's 30-man shortlist for the World Cup but did not make the final 15. Not yet 20, he was called up to Bangladesh's squad for the Twenty20 World Championship in South Africa.
Jamie Alter August 2007

- cricinfo

so he is not a seamer... ZIYA is...
Old September 17, 2007, 09:55 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: The Umpires

mahmudullah and Alok are the two sides of same coin in terms on batting. I have zero faith in Mahmuduallhs bowling.

Stop this **** permutation and combination..just makes me crazy.
Old September 17, 2007, 09:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonBon
mahmudullah and Alok are the two sides of same coin in terms on batting. I have zero faith in Mahmuduallhs bowling.

Stop this **** permutation and combination..just makes me crazy.
will u guys just RelX. i know riyad is a ODI batsman. no good 4 20/20. but giv him a chance, i really wanted to c ZIYA or JUNAED ..but w/e who m i, no 1 gona listen to me
Old September 17, 2007, 10:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron
Btw, I am not an Alok-hater. If there was one change in the team, I'd have gone for Farhad, not Alok. Also, my observation is obviously a qualitative one ... not based on numbers or some esoteric knowledge of cricket.

In my opinion Alok has better technique than a lot of other cricketers in the BD team, but he is mentally not strong enough to stand up to the opposition. I wish some of Aftab's steel would rub off on Alok, not Tamim's idiocy though.
good post. alok is better suited for the longer version of the game, i was surprised to find him in this squad to begin with
Old September 17, 2007, 11:05 PM
Cricket Legend

Junaed may take Nazim's place against Pak if Nazim fails in today's match.

Nadif's ability with the bat may have deteriorated since his early days (U-19 team with Richard McInnes). Besides, his spin has been less effeective lately.

On another note, although I'm not feeling very hopeful at the moment with these two, however, there is not much option at our hand other than utilising these two first. Let's hope for the best.
Old September 17, 2007, 11:15 PM
ODI Cricketer

To those guys, who want to drop Nazim:
Nazim is a good batsman, we know that. This is only 3/4 matches. If you want his head, do it after he plays at least ten! One reason why our young players are wasted so quickly, is our impatience! We draft them to the national team when they are too young, and if they don't play well we fire them even quicker. Why lose faith so quickly?! If you make a decision, stick to it for a resonable period of time, otherwise it would be useless!
Old September 17, 2007, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlock
To those guys, who want to drop Nazim:
Nazim is a good batsman, we know that. This is only 3/4 matches. If you want his head, do it after he plays at least ten! One reason why our young players are wasted so quickly, is our impatience! We draft them to the national team when they are too young, and if they don't play well we fire them even quicker. Why lose faith so quickly?! If you make a decision, stick to it for a resonable period of time, otherwise it would be useless!
Well said.
Old September 17, 2007, 11:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsd3
Junaed may take Nazim's place against Pak if Nazim fails in today's match.

Nadif's ability with the bat may have deteriorated since his early days (U-19 team with Richard McInnes). Besides, his spin has been less effeective lately.

On another note, although I'm not feeling very hopeful at the moment with these two, however, there is not much option at our hand other than utilising these two first. Let's hope for the best.
Just hope nazim will com bak with tamim n mash...
Old September 17, 2007, 11:44 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib

Looks like, Chief selector is not happy with the playing 11 and he cant contact selector Akram who is now travelling with the team. Seems like Akram isnt willing to have communication with him. He is also not happy with Zunaed and Zia not been tried at all. So it may be Ash, Akram who are responsible not to select Zunaed at all. Now I am also thinking is it something about the domestic 20-20 league? Do they have anything against Zunaed?
http://dailyinqilab.com/
date: 18.9.2007 sports section.
Old September 18, 2007, 01:25 AM
ODI Cricketer

thank god. they did not chose Junaid. I do not want to through an inexperience youth infront of wounded lankans. But at the same time team manangemnt should answer why they did not try Junaid, Nadif and Riyad againest SA or in any practice match. Ideally I would go with the last team and giving chance the trio in the last match which would be an exercise any way. By the way I am not an Alok lover and I think Farhad has been unjustifiably made scapegoat. If you want to change the whole team should change bar Ash and Aftab.
Old September 18, 2007, 02:16 AM
Cricket Legend

Mahmuddullah? Gimme a break!The only reason they might have chosen him over reza is probably because of he's a spinner. Either way, he had better do something this match.
And get rid of one of the openers for crying out loud! They're useless! Get Junaid in there QUICK!
Old September 18, 2007, 04:08 AM
Test Cricketer

The changes done for sl encounter means Nadif should make up for Alok, Farhad's batting, and Mahmidullah should make up for Farhad's, Alok's bowling.
Old September 18, 2007, 04:24 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: nadif chowdhury

FINALLY!!! Nadif is actually playing, whew. I was starting to think they're never gonna play him. Waited for 4 years to see him play. finallyy!! (then again, it was his bowling that wooed me, but nvm) ok, I hope he plays well. :S
Old September 18, 2007, 04:28 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody
thank god. they did not chose Junaid. I do not want to through an inexperience youth infront of wounded lankans. But at the same time team manangemnt should answer why they did not try Junaid, Nadif and Riyad againest SA or in any practice match. Ideally I would go with the last team and giving chance the trio in the last match which would be an exercise any way. By the way I am not an Alok lover and I think Farhad has been unjustifiably made scapegoat. If you want to change the whole team should change bar Ash and Aftab.
wounded lankans?

afridi scored his world record 100(37 balls) against srilanka and that was his 2nd match in international cricket. actually that was his first outing with the bat because he didnt bat in the 1st match if i remember correctly. while there may be difference in talent between afridi and junaed, someone who has quality will show it regardless.