facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old December 2, 2012, 08:15 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mushfiqur R & Nasir H

Ok enough with this chitter chatter of anamul... congratz to him, but lets give the lad some peace. How was mominul. I know he scored 30 odd runs, but was he comfortable or edgy? Does he deserve to be promoted up the order?

Old December 2, 2012, 08:26 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindieFan
LOL oh god the comedy around here from this guy is TOO FUNNY!! .

One game played and "whitewash", but why should i be surprised? wasn't this the same "Wi fan" who claimed we would lose the 2nd test too?

Old December 2, 2012, 08:44 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Would you 2 cool it already! You guys are like the two divorced parents at a family dinner, making everyone feel supeeeeeer awkward.
Old December 2, 2012, 08:46 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan

You got him there.... had to dig deep for that....
Old December 2, 2012, 09:41 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sakib , Tamim

What an accomplishment !! WI was flying after T20 WC , they beat Australia and NZ in ODI series , they came to BD to improve their ranking in ODI . It all happened due to proper upper order selection and prudent batting order . I am smelling a well deserved series victory .
Old December 2, 2012, 10:06 AM
Banned

Well played BD
Old December 2, 2012, 10:14 AM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir, Sir Don

ODI is our best format. I hope the boys keep playing well.
Old December 2, 2012, 10:15 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by mali007
What an accomplishment !! WI was flying after T20 WC , they beat Australia and NZ in ODI series , they came to BD to improve their ranking in ODI . It all happened due to proper upper order selection and prudent batting order . I am smelling a well deserved series victory .
And more for our bowling in fact....in both ODIs...
Old December 2, 2012, 10:27 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Shakib , Mushfiqur

To Pollard: no one in Dhaka has seen the ball yet coming from khunla. Are you sure you hit the right "ball"? Or did you mean some other "ball"?
Old December 2, 2012, 10:35 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Viv - he made all scared

Quote:
Originally Posted by CricketPagolChele
To Pollard: no one in Dhaka has seen the ball yet coming from khunla. Are you sure you hit the right "ball"? Or did you mean some other "ball"?
chi..eibhabe keu guest ke khocha dei?? lolll
Old December 2, 2012, 12:43 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan

So we've been whitewashed after losing TWO GAMES?

Keep egging on the home team though, in the spirit of the true "west indies" fan that you are!! .
Old December 2, 2012, 12:46 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

So now that we've won 5-0, how about we invite England and South Africa over and bash the heck out of them? About time we settle things and prove to the world that we are indeed the true #1.
Old December 2, 2012, 12:55 PM
First Class Cricketer

And to the Tigers fans, good win, but personally i just don't think our boys are motivated out there, they lack passion and they lack patience, and it's coming home to bite us, seven of your side played in the tests, and despite losing heavily they still put up a fight, so they've taken that same fight into the Odi series and our limited overs players just haven't risen to the challenge,

You may win this series, but lets be real it's not gonna be the first one as you've already beaten NZ, so you've been here before, did that series win move Bangladesh cricket forward? well i think we all know the answer to that, one swallow doesn't make a summer, and if someone would have told me in January that we'd win a world cup and whitewash both NZ and Bangladesh in tests this year but lose an ODI series then i would have snapped your hand off, so i'm not complaining.
Old December 2, 2012, 01:10 PM
Street Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sachin

Most comprehensive win ever.... Keep it up boys....

Can't wait to see another" BANGLA -WASH"
Old December 2, 2012, 01:12 PM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Someone not liking the beating they getting
Old December 2, 2012, 01:25 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
Someone not liking the beating they getting
I'd take a 2-0 test win and an ODI beating everyday of the week tbh, because tests is what i care most about, winning an odi series against a higher ranked side is nothing, we beat nz easily recently, the happiness lasted a day and we moved on, there are key players missing from the current team, if we lose like this when they return then that will be something to be concerned about, but not yet.
Old December 2, 2012, 01:32 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
And to the Tigers fans, good win, but personally i just don't think our boys are motivated out there, they lack passion and they lack patience, and it's coming home to bite us, seven of your side played in the tests, and despite losing heavily they still put up a fight, so they've taken that same fight into the Odi series and our limited overs players just haven't risen to the challenge,

You may win this series, but lets be real it's not gonna be the first one as you've already beaten NZ, so you've been here before, did that series win move Bangladesh cricket forward? well i think we all know the answer to that, one swallow doesn't make a summer, and if someone would have told me in January that we'd win a world cup and whitewash both NZ and Bangladesh in tests this year but lose an ODI series then i would have snapped your hand off, so i'm not complaining.
Old December 2, 2012, 01:34 PM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Quote:
I'd take a 2-0 test win and an ODI beating everyday of the week tbh, because tests is what i care most about, winning an odi series against a higher ranked side is nothing, we beat nz easily recently, the happiness lasted a day and we moved on, there are key players missing from the current team, if we lose like this when they return then that will be something to be concerned about, but not yet.
LOL Then why did you moan after the first odi saying that wasn't your full strength ODI squad?
Old December 2, 2012, 01:38 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
If ODI wins mean really nothing, why even play your best in the ODI? Send Gyle, Sammy and the rest back home to prepare for the next test.
I'm sure WI came out to play and win the ODIs, that's what I got from Sammy's pre game statement in Dhaka.
Why we fans can't accept that we sucked and that's the reason we lost.
You sound more like "grape are sour".
Old December 2, 2012, 01:41 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
LOL Then why did you moan after the first odi saying that wasn't your full strength ODI squad?
I didn't moan, someone claimed "we're beating the wi full strength team" but the fact is you aren't, and i just corrected that false notion.
Old December 2, 2012, 01:43 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by meazz1
If ODI wins mean really nothing, why even play your best in the ODI? Send Gyle, Sammy and the rest back home to prepare for the next test.
I'm sure WI came out to play and win the ODIs, that's what I got from Sammy's pre game statement in Dhaka.
Gayle has been poor in all forms since he came back into the side, and sammy is a joke and shouldn't be anywhere near the captaincy, so to be honest if it was up to me i'd happily send them home .
Old December 2, 2012, 01:56 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by meazz1
Hmm, i dont see any "World T20 means nothing" comment from him, I am pretty sure he celebrated that victory

Edit: I just saw his earlier post where he says WI won a "World Cup" this year I guess T20 is important to him now
Old December 2, 2012, 01:57 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat_02
Hmm, i dont see any "World T20 means nothing" comment from him, I am pretty sure he celebrated that victory
A world cup is different to an odi series, surely you know that?
Old December 2, 2012, 02:00 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
A world cup is different to an odi series, surely you know that?
Sorry but in my opinion there is only one World Cup in cricket (the 50 overs one) and India is currently holding it, T20 tournaments should be taken with a grain of salt
Old December 2, 2012, 02:06 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat_02
Sorry but in my opinion there is only one World Cup in cricket and India is currently holding it, T20 tournaments should be taken with a grain of salt
It's easy to say when you're not the holders of one!! .

The t20 cup sits nicely alongside our 50 over and champions trophies thank you very much, we're proud of our collection!! .