facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 5, 2011, 01:28 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib, Mashrafi, Mushfiq

@Equinox,
Playing IPL for our players and as a coach isn't same things. A player is individul when he play lot he can improve his tecnique and he gets also match practice which is the better way keeping his good form. But as coach, his work is actually collective. His duty is to find out problem and fault of tecniques of all player. It need and needs to give attention all of his players. When he works with to teams it makes complexcity. Moreover IPL offers a lucrative amount of money. It may he will give more importance for IPL team than our national team.

We need a coach who have a passion for BD cricket. If he works as a IPL coach and get success but fails as a BD coach he will get an opportunity to blame our player and about every things concerned our cricket.
So we need a coach who will think and work only for BD cricket.

Old June 6, 2011, 01:16 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

Law wont get Big Bash cuz our national team would most likely be busy during that time.
But I see IPL happening. Chances are high most national team would be having a off period to make way for IPL.
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old June 6, 2011, 02:20 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushfiqur Rahim

I hope we get Barnes. From reading the cricinfo interview that someone posted the link to earlier, he seems like the type of motivator our team needs. Also, his FC stats are amazing and he has coached at a very high level (assistant to SA Nat team). So I hope he ends up being the guy we hire.

Can someone provide me some insight into Stuart Law? Frankly, I don't know much about him.
Old June 6, 2011, 03:29 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: The Champion

i think its all media build up...am sure it will hurt bcb's ego if law does agree for ipl...so its barnes really...these are last minute stuffs ofcourse which media wants to create more news and sales