facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 11, 2003, 06:25 PM
ODI Cricketer

Default Who will be fired after WC??

I BD can't show any miracle wins in future games the following things could happen.

BCB might fire Mohsin Kamal after WC.

It's good that Khaled Mashud announced leaving the captaincy - otherwise they would take that from him anyway.....

Old February 11, 2003, 07:44 PM
Cricket Legend

I don't think we should fire anyone. Mohsin Kamal perhaps, but no coach can help our cricketers. I say we keep these 15 players, and spank them till they learn to stop playing rash shots. Instead of giving them apartments for winning, I think they should be promised 200 lashes for each rash shot they play. You know how Saddam Hussain's son spanks their football team everytime they do poorly, I think since our PM's son is taking an interest in cricket, we ought to arm him with a whip and tell him to lash away. Trust me folks, kowekbar beter bari khawar pore Sumon and Co. will learn to choose their shots more judiciously.

Why let these bastards get away with just losing their place in the team? Lets keep them and beat them senseless I say. The army could be called in too, they do a good job with the torture I hear.

[Edited on 12-2-2003 by Sham]
Old February 11, 2003, 11:48 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শাï¿
Default lashes

Hmmmm, the thought of PM Jr with a lash gave me another idea. Why not also dress him up as a dominitrix and than hand him the whip. khek. Hey, you gotta have something to keep your mind of flosing to a weaker team in the world stage. For gods sake, when Canada started bowling, their body language clearly showed that they had already accepted defeat. What a change the second and third wicket made. They only got really serious (and we completely lost it) after WE REDUCED ourselves to 46 for 3.

hey, look at it this way, we had 5.0 per over average, WOW.
Old February 12, 2003, 12:36 AM
First BC Member

Favorite Player: A successful cricketer
Default Nope

We started to lose the game after losing the toss, then in fielding we started to lose in the first over when our fielders gave just 4 singles away, in bowling it was when our so respected pacers started to think that they are playing against Adam Guilchrist and Mathew Hayden and started to bowl short and wide, and in batting we started to lose when Rokon was out trying to be dominating the Canadian bowlers.
Old February 12, 2003, 02:09 AM
Club Cricketer

i agree with Sham