facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old July 30, 2006, 06:18 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by madash
so khaled masud stumped pinkie off mashrafe's ball? dude how did that go? was mash going slow?
No, Pinkie just missed him. Here comes the report from Harare by Rabeed Imam, which explains the situation: "Mashud was involved in three run outs, the first a typical Mashud dismissal where he saw Piet Rinke daydreaming with his feet outside the crease after missing a Mortaza delivery and knocked the bails down with a perfect throw..."

Old July 30, 2006, 06:51 PM
Cricket Legend

I won't call it as a very good performence but we won today thats the main thing. Against this Zim side we should score at least 280+ but in both matches we failed to do so. We proved that we are lacking in some basic skills like how to build up an innings after a sudden collapse. Most of our batsman get a start but they cant continue because the are lacking in the power of organising something.

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ
Old July 30, 2006, 06:53 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMHasan
I won't call it as a very good performence but we won today thats the main thing. Against this Zim side we should score at least 280+ but in both matches we failed to do so. We proved that we are lacking in some basic skills like how to build up an innings after a sudden collapse. Most of our batsman get a start but they cant continue because the are lacking in the power of organising something.
spot on. i was also wondering if the nature of the pitch has anything to do with it, or if it is merely irresponsibility on the part of our batsmen.
Old July 30, 2006, 07:01 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushi

aftab needs to grow up a little... he gets start but can't capitalize because he is just playing too much shots... a future ash? really this guy has all the talent in the world.... and he should start building an innings instead of storming one
Old July 30, 2006, 11:14 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Any consistent performer
Default my vote

keep ash out for some time. welcome forhad reza!