facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 23, 2009, 02:17 PM
Test Cricketer

I dont know much about Islam, but I dont think a normal human being would need religion to understand the following:

1. Hygiene is important in everything. also in sex.
2. Having multiple sex partners may be okay but randomly sleeping around is not. Don't sleep with people you don't know. Avoid one night stands.
3. Be loyal to your spouse. Breach of trust is criminal and extra marital affair amounts to that.
4. In today's world, a regular medical check up is necessary. For yourself, your spouse and your children. Your whole family.

Most religions were formed when STD was not as dangerous an issue as it is now. Though almost all religions tried to give a proper way of life to its followers, one has to use the God gifted brain and learn a few things with time.

Old May 23, 2009, 04:05 PM
BC Editorial Team

Sigh ... polapine paro ...
Old May 23, 2009, 05:13 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpheus
I didn't contradict myself because I never implied illegal actions make one immoral. What I implied was that he didn't do anything illegal that it is any of your/our/PCB's business. Taking elicit drugs is illegal (but morally neutral). So, doping should be everyone's concern because he is breaking the fair play rule. But him having warts is nobody's business but his own.

And not all immoral act deserve punishment. What you said about Shoaib deserving warts is immoral but you shouldn't get herpes for that.
well you should have clarified about what you implied..i'm not a clairvoyant.

i'm not saying shoaib deserves warts, but you know what, he doesn't not deserve them either. he's an idiot. and idiots will always suffer. if you want to be a pro-idiot, thats your business, and there isn't anything immoral about that.

but shoaib is property of the PCB/state of pakistan, and he owes them his fitness so long as he is emplyed by them.

mashrafee has any right, however stupid it might be, to jump off bridges and pop wheelies on his motorcycle, but so long as he collects a paycheck from the BCB, the BCB are fully within their right to demand he stops that dangerous behavior. morality or no morality.

thus PCB has every right to ask shoaib to keep his you-know-what out of random girl's you-know-where. cuz thats where he got the damn virus from, just in case you missed that in your micro class...

#OneTeam1Dream
Old May 23, 2009, 07:39 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazabQ
Sigh ... polapine paro ...
Ki korum kon bhaijan, rokto gorom..ektu boro hoya nii, thanda hoya jamu
Old May 23, 2009, 08:10 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

You know what sucks .....Herpes....
Old May 23, 2009, 08:45 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Accha bhais,
What is the difference between these warts and pimples? Can one get them warts on his butt cheeks? How big or small they have to be? Should they be painful? Like while sitting down on hard wood chairs and things!
It is very important that I know this, kindly please! Thank you dear beloved doctor bhais in advance!
Old May 24, 2009, 01:55 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

did anyone catch that chappelle sketch "kneehigh park" educating kids about sexually transmitted diseases?

that junk was hilarious...

Herpes virus:
Hey, Dave Chappelle, haven't seen you in a while...
Dave: Urgh, you nasty muthufuka...!!!

#OneTeam1Dream
Old May 24, 2009, 02:00 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Accha bhais,
What is the difference between these warts and pimples? Can one get them warts on his butt cheeks? How big or small they have to be? Should they be painful? Like while sitting down on hard wood chairs and things!
It is very important that I know this, kindly please! Thank you dear beloved doctor bhais in advance!
Heard of Google? Its all there somewhere.
Old May 24, 2009, 02:07 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
well you should have clarified about what you implied..i'm not a clairvoyant.

i'm not saying shoaib deserves warts, but you know what, he doesn't not deserve them either. he's an idiot. and idiots will always suffer. if you want to be a pro-idiot, thats your business, and there isn't anything immoral about that.

but shoaib is property of the PCB/state of pakistan, and he owes them his fitness so long as he is emplyed by them.

mashrafee has any right, however stupid it might be, to jump off bridges and pop wheelies on his motorcycle, but so long as he collects a paycheck from the BCB, the BCB are fully within their right to demand he stops that dangerous behavior. morality or no morality.

thus PCB has every right to ask shoaib to keep his you-know-what out of random girl's you-know-where. cuz thats where he got the damn virus from, just in case you missed that in your micro class...
I think PCB and Shoaib are like made for each other.
Old May 24, 2009, 03:25 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old May 24, 2009, 07:19 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

Hey guys! I read that this warts thing is highly contagious too. So having it doesn't necessarily mean Shoaib was involved in unsafe stuff. It might have happened that he came in contact with someone having it already.
Old May 24, 2009, 07:22 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purbasha T
Hey guys! I read that this warts thing is highly contagious too. So having it doesn't necessarily mean Shoaib was involved in unsafe stuff. It might have happened that he came in contact with someone having it already.
Lol someone else in the Pakistan team also has it?
Old May 25, 2009, 10:06 PM
Test Cricketer

I hear Akhtar is upset about his removal and wants to prove his fitness to PCB by playing a domestic match while T20 WC is in progress.
Old May 26, 2009, 01:01 AM
Test Cricketer

aha, bad that world couldn't witness the best of the best fast bowler ever.........i really like his bowling....personal life is not my concern.
Old May 26, 2009, 01:10 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny747
aha, bad that world couldn't witness the best of the best fast bowler ever.........i really like his bowling....personal life is not my concern.
Forget personal life. Even as a bowler he is a liability on the team. We get to see glimpses of that great bowler only here and there. Most other times he is injured or refusing to listen to the captain, faking injury, fighting with team members, giving controversial statements etc. Its a captain's nightmare when his main strike bowler bowls half his share and then breaks down leaving the team crippled. And it's a captain's nightmare to have in the dressing room a player with such an ego, arrogance and temper.
Old May 26, 2009, 12:50 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Dubya

Shoaib fuming over Twenty20 elimination?

Saturday, May 23, 2009
By our correspondent

KARACHI: A perfect storm may be brewing within Pakistan cricket with its most controversial player - Shoaib Akhtar - once again being the central figure.

Sources told 'The News' on Friday that the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) decision to pull Shoaib out of next month's Twenty20 World Cup in England has ignited a fresh controversy that can snowball into a major crisis in the coming days.

According to details, the PCB decided to drop Shoaib from Pakistan's 15-man squad for the World Twenty20 Championship after its medical board declared that the fast bowler is unfit to play in the tournament. The board's medical experts said that Shoaib is suffering from genital viral warts and will need some time to recover from it.

The PCB decided to replace Shoaib with medium pacer Rao Iftikhar Anjum.

Some sources said that the PCB top management received a call from the President House, asking it to explain the reasons behind the axing of Shoaib from the England-bound squad. However, there were also reports that the President House has denied making any such move.

The Board's problems can be compounded by the possibility of Shoaib deciding to take part in the RBS National Twenty20 Cup getting underway in Lahore from May 25. Shoaib was supposed to lead Islamabad Leopards in the five-day event but now it remains to be seen whether he is fit enough to play in it.

Sources close to the fast bowler say that Shoaib is keen to play in the tournament in a bid to prove his fitness.

If Shoaib does play in the event without suffering from any injury, the PCB might face some tough questions from the International Cricket Council (ICC). The PCB has written to the ICC technical committee, asking it to allow Shoaib to be replaced by Rao on fitness grounds. But if the committee sees that Shoaib is fit and is playing in a domestic event in Pakistan, then it is bound to ask some questions.

Meanwhile, it is also being speculated that Shoaib believes Pakistan coach Intikhab Alam is responsible for his ouster. Sources close to him said that Shoaib is unhappy over Intikhab's role in his axing from the squad and is now preparing ammunition against the coach.

http://thenews.jang.com.pk/daily_detail.asp?id=179136

per Pakapassion
Old July 28, 2009, 06:56 AM
Street Cricketer

Hi,

Shoaib missed an opportunity to showcase his bowling skills in T20 WORLD cup.

Genital warts are caused by the Human Papilloma Virus - HPV. This virus has also been associated to the development of genital cancers. The HPV infects the top layers of the skin. the virus is contagious and spreads through sexual contact with an infected person. Most people develop warts within three months of contact with an infected person.
Old July 28, 2009, 06:59 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpheus
Stop being judgmental ok? Not everyone that doesn't follow your religious values deserve to suffer.

Having multiple sex partners do not make a person immoral/bad. He didn't do anything illegal there.

And you don't need to have multiple sex partners to get STD, you just need a wrong partner. Given the prevalence of HPV, chances are high that anyone can get it.
Orpheus, mate,

No balloon, no party, OK ?
Old July 28, 2009, 07:04 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer
Forget personal life. Even as a bowler he is a liability on the team. We get to see glimpses of that great bowler only here and there. Most other times he is injured or refusing to listen to the captain, faking injury, fighting with team members, giving controversial statements etc. Its a captain's nightmare when his main strike bowler bowls half his share and then breaks down leaving the team crippled. And it's a captain's nightmare to have in the dressing room a player with such an ego, arrogance and temper.
Surfer,

I have a solution to that. Pick Wasim Akram.

The two of them hate each other enough that it'll bring the best out of each of them.

And if Wasim Akram claims he's too old ? Just tell him about Lillie at Lilac Hill, back in ninety six. Age of fifty and he sent down thunderbolts. Show him this picture, and tell him that gutless little **** Shoaib said he was too old and too slow. Five wickets for sure, and thats without Shoaib Akhtar putting in anything at all.

http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/content/image/157901.html