facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 4, 2004, 09:01 AM
Cricket Legend

Default Enamul Haque Jnr.

Truthfully, the only player in this U-19 bunch I am excited about. It takes a lot to excite me, I would like to know more about him and his development. Is he our next spin equivalent of Masri? Details please?

Enamul Haque jnr 9.3 1 31 5

Also, I would like to see him make some appearance in Sri Lanka, a good place to get some overseas exposure.

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by oracle]

Old March 4, 2004, 09:14 AM
Cricket Legend

jaihok,
torun udiyoman spinner enamul, senior enamuleri moton kintu tini onekta. flighted delivery diye thaken. vettori kintu tar adorsho tini bolechilen. oboshhoi bhalo bol koren tini. kintu ai porjaye bhalo bol kora ar boroder level a bhalo kora kintu ak noi. jatiyo dol a dhukar jonno take kintu onek porisrom korte hobe take aro. ar if he is equivalent to masri ar uttore ami bolbo je maybe he is. but he just started playing. so if he keeps getting wicket consistantly then i will call him equivalent to masri. but to come up to a stage of rafiq he still has a long way to go. because rafiq is still way better than him. and for my point of view not only enamul but also nafees is a good player. but i think they have to be more patient in the future.
Old March 4, 2004, 09:21 AM
Cricket Legend

Really, his delivery is same as Enamul the senior? I thought he was of a different cut.

Quote:
he bowled with skill and impressive composure to embarrass England’s batsmen once again. He gives the ball a big rip with a high, economical action, and looks set to be a fixture in the side for some time. Andrew Miller
Old March 4, 2004, 09:27 AM
ODI Cricketer

Do you guys know what happened to Nazmul? He bowled only 4.4 overs! It's really great that the boys hold their nerves despite loosing one of the regular bowlers.
Old March 4, 2004, 11:15 PM
Cricket Legend

oh yeah i was also wondering about that. does anyone know what actually happened to him? did he have any serious injury?
Old March 5, 2004, 10:44 AM
ODI Cricketer

Now I know, He was injured and Bangladesh had to use occasional bowlers during the middle overs. That's why we could not apply any pressure.

Source: Bangladesherkhela.com