facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 26, 2007, 12:36 PM
Club Cricketer

Ashraful has the flair but no sence of responsiblity.

Old May 26, 2007, 12:50 PM
First Class Cricketer

amar obhak lage jokon dheki ekon o onek e Asharaful ke niye shopno dheke....such performance after 4 yrs in international cricket...nooooooo hope buddy
Old May 26, 2007, 01:05 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarWolf
We still have 2nd inning left. I am sure Ash will produce a good one.
Sure ... there will always be a 2nd Innings...then 2nd Test (ops this is the 2nd and last test of the series)...then next series...then next year.... and so on and so on for our Pitla GhuGhu. He is our next Captain on the line with already experienced with 34 test matches ...

Atleast Bashar was more consistent in TEST (with 43 TEST with 34 average) than our Pitla GhuGhu (with 34 TEST with 24 average). And see how people are ripping Bashar for his poor performance (and justifiably so). Now just think what will happen to our Pitla GhuGhu future captain if he continue to perform the way he is doing all through his career including now.....people move forward and we will move backward.
Old May 26, 2007, 01:14 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

Fazal mia... ash er lez nia tana tani shuru korche.. ar kaoke dekhenna bbhai??? apni je ore ekdomi like korenna.. sheta to apra hokkole jani..
Old May 26, 2007, 01:23 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by muradnyc
Fazal mia... ash er lez nia tana tani shuru korche.. ar kaoke dekhenna bbhai??? apni je ore ekdomi like korenna.. sheta to apra hokkole jani..
Bhai I don't dislike Ash... nor do I dislike Bashar, or Gullu or Pilot or Chacha... (or you name any BD players). The point is when a player is playing in the national team consitent basis... I expect consistent performance. For a while we (including myself) are all over complaining about Bashar, Gullu, Pilot aw well as SN. Is n't it time to give full attention to all the culprits? Or you think somehow Ash is beyond any ccritism This is the 2nd time (in two tests) all the experienced batsman failed at the same time.

Bhai you may choose give free ride to Ash.... don't expect me to do so... to me players are secondary... its the team thats my only concern. After playing 34 TEST I expect more consistent performance from experienced players like Ash.

And Basahr and Pilot is my less concern in long term. They will quit the team one way or another. But because of Ash's still young age, we are stuck with him...whether we like it or not. And an inconsistent under performing (Future) captain is a BIG BIG headache and road block in team success in my mind.
Old May 26, 2007, 01:26 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Ash,Mushi &Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timtim
Vaijan...downgrade that dream and pray for a draw
i like ur avatar.Look at it running and sayin omg omg omg lolz
Old May 26, 2007, 01:34 PM
First Class Cricketer

I hadn't seen rajin's out . but ... the top 4 of ours got out of very good deliveries . some sort of unplayable ones . ash had very fast ball perfect good length coming in sharply . and when you are fresh in the crease , your feet does not move as smoothly . many a batsman would have been out on that delivery . also , bashar got a quick rising deliveries .

you can ask ... why india was 610/3 then ? ...... mmmmm ... I don't know , why indian pacers were doing wonders with the new ball while our bowling ( even after the fact that mash was not 100%fit and no other pacers to really generate something on this deadly pitch ) .

having said that , i agree that to be a good test team , we need to deal with these unplayable deliveries more smartly . and i agree ... we are not yet ready to play test cricket . we need more time .

however , as you are bashing the team players ... I am not that angry . these guys never leave no stone unturned . they tried their best but even their best was not enough . so , I am not angry or annoyed . only what annoys me is the decision of coming to a test match with a toothless bowling attack even compared to bangladesh standard and even more ... the decision after the toss . probably batsmen getting out is forgivable because they does not have enough ability ( and to play test cricket , we must find ability somehow ) . but , throwing away easy chances that came to our way and also throwing away the chance to bat on the batting friendly and probably most favorable pitch is intollerable .

you can bash me now ... for this shameless support to the players . i would not mind . rather for all of you bashing me ..
Old May 26, 2007, 02:34 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shahriar Nafees

No Bashing man.. Ive heard the same thingy from many people in here..not everyone bashing the players..in fact i myself feel.. Bash and SN had 50-50 fault when they got out..
Old May 26, 2007, 06:21 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
Sure ... there will always be a 2nd Innings...then 2nd Test (ops this is the 2nd and last test of the series)...then next series...then next year.... and so on and so on for our Pitla GhuGhu. He is our next Captain on the line with already experienced with 34 test matches ...

Atleast Bashar was more consistent in TEST (with 43 TEST with 34 average) than our Pitla GhuGhu (with 34 TEST with 24 average). And see how people are ripping Bashar for his poor performance (and justifiably so). Now just think what will happen to our Pitla GhuGhu future captain if he continue to perform the way he is doing all through his career including now.....people move forward and we will move backward.
Touché... Why does your post not surprise me?
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)