facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 4, 2005, 01:29 AM
First Class Cricketer

Default World Cup Plans

The far the Bangladesh can go in World Cup depends on how far the Bangladesh plan and work in these 2 years before the World Cup. Most of the players would be at ripe age at World Cup from the TEENAGERS during the World Cup time.

Bangladesh should train themself and play at a period of say 20 to 25 days at Australian Cricket Academy, in England in County Cricket, at Pakistan Cricket domestic matches, in Srilanka, and in India in Domestic matches. to make them more techniquilly fit. There should also try to play themself at Westindies Domestic Cricket inorder to get use to the pitches.

You might ask me how do they get the time for these long domestic matches with the busy international calander. I mean not to send all the 15 players. They should send like for eg 3 players to Australia, 3 players to England, etc.. for more exposure during off seasons...

Also there should be atleast a group of 30 players of professionals to pick from. For these there must be more A team matches played inside and outside the countries for the players to get exposure with 30 players 15 to 20 of them in A team for 2 years. playing for say about 30 to 35 (ODI A team )matches in 2 years to know the players capacity.

Also during off season there should be say 10 ODI in which the entire team to split into A, B, and C team including international players for about 2 season in 2 years.

Asharaf is a natural stroke player but his technique has some problems. I think he should correct this in Australian Academy for more timing and more connection to the bat and to reduce the ball into the hands of fielder.

There should be a camp of 30 players including all international players during the off season for about 15 days with top players like Wasim Akram and Waqar Younis being the guest coach for bowling department, Shane Warnes, Anil Kumble, Muttiah Mularitharan, and other retired great spiners as the guest coach for spin department, and Steve Waugh, Mark Waugh and other great players for batting department. You might ask how the fund can be raised and how this huge task be possible. One of the way is to ask the players of different countries to help. Then to ask the minor nations like Zimbabwe to take part in the camp. Or Asking to Contact the camp in countries like India where both Indian players and Indian youngesters will get benefit and so as the Bangladesh players.

Next is getting videos of greatest matches by greatest people and studying the diffrent strokes made by greatest players to different players and practising it. For eg. if you have to play against Australia then get all the tapes of different players of Austrtalia in player wise. Look how the different players gets out to different shots. See what their weakness. Then look on the different speed and different ankle, swings, and different ways the players bowl. For eg. See Bret Lee. Look different speed and swing the bowler get. Try to create the same situation using bowling machines, wet tennis bowel, tennis bowel on cement pitches, and ask the batsman to play it on the speed. Build plans against different players wise in the different countries.

Best of luck. Tell me ur opinions and suggestions.
Old April 4, 2005, 02:49 AM
First Class Cricketer

nothing will change my friend, its better to stop wasting money on them and waste it on under 15,17 and 19
Old April 4, 2005, 07:16 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally posted by ajithlalm
...Asharaf is a natural stroke player but his technique has some problems. I think he should correct this in Australian Academy for more timing and more connection to the bat and to reduce the ball into the hands of fielder...
Hmm....Well...I dont find anything wrong with Ashraful's technique....To me his main problem seems to be shot selection.....Hez gotta work that out......Hez one of the best timers of the cricket ball...but then again....thats my point of view...obviously u look at things differently than I do..cheers....
Old April 4, 2005, 07:53 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: The Narail Express

i've theory for BD- cricketer's.. hit every ball in 1st 15 overs.. assume that there is only 2 players in the opponent.. bowler and wicket keeper... just kidding!.. or m i?
Old April 8, 2005, 04:24 AM
First Class Cricketer

I hope my plans are taken seriously and bangladesh atleast makes to the 5th place in the World Cup
Old April 8, 2005, 08:23 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Graeme Smith

I doubt they will even make it into teh super 8, but if we dont then im hoping for a few wins agaisnt India or Pakistan.
Old April 8, 2005, 10:33 PM
First Class Cricketer

I would like to know all your opinions about the plans I have made for Bangladesh players. Also, I want all you guys to give more suggestions and opinions about the Plans to be made for Bangaldesh in World Cup and to win more test matches.

I really wish the international players visit and give opinions and messages to the fans in banglacricket.com
Old April 9, 2005, 01:23 AM
First BC Member

Favorite Player: A successful cricketer

We have to find a good coach first. (News: Dav leaving Bangladesh in September).