facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old August 29, 2012, 02:08 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sakib Al-hassan
Thumbs down Pybus lodges complaint against powerful BCB director

Humiliated by director Dewan Shafiul Arefin Tutul, national cricket team head coach Richard Pybus has submitted a written complaint to Bangladesh Cricket Board president AHM Mustafa Kamal this week, it was learnt on Wednesday.
Pybus made the complaint as Tutul, known as most powerful among the BCB directors, outright rejected his development plan that he prepared as part of his long-term vision and presented it before the officials on August 14.
BCB president Kamal admitted of receiving a complaint from Pybus, but refused to make further comments.
‘There was a misunderstanding but we already resolved the matter, please don’t make it an issue,’ pleaded Kamal.
It was learnt that Pybus felt insulted with the event that was beyond his imagination when he took over from Australian Stuart Law in June.
He was promised to be given a freedom of work when BCB convinced him to take the job, but the coach felt it the hardest way, during the meeting, that it was never there.
The Englishman has repeatedly said about his long-term goal and took input from all concerned individuals including Richard McInnes, the new head coach of the National Cricket Academy.
Tutul refused to make any comment when contacted and Pybus, who attended a press conference on Wednesday afternoon, could not be reached further.
The event, however, cast a shadow in Bangladesh’s preparation for the ICC World Twenty20 as Tutul has been chosen by the BCB as the head of delegation for the forthcoming Trinidad tour and the global event.

http://www.newagebd.com/detail.php?d...8-30&nid=21867

Old August 29, 2012, 02:11 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Ho Ho Ho..And the game begins
Old August 29, 2012, 02:17 PM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza

So, it starts. Took it shorter than what I expected, but not too long.
Old August 29, 2012, 02:22 PM
Cricket Sage

That didn't take too long to start. Let's see how far this can go. Look at Loitta already trying to cover things up, misunderstanding my foot.
Old August 29, 2012, 03:13 PM
Banned

Something we should know about Richard Pybus.

Its either his way or he resigns, he does not care.

So Kamal Mustafa will be in big trouble, unless he want's pybus out.
Old August 29, 2012, 03:19 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sakib , Tamim

Misunderstanding can be resolved amicably.
Old August 29, 2012, 03:22 PM
Club Cricketer

Tutul gadha is even worst than Kamal. Tutul and Kamal used to be enemy but looks like they have an understanding to share the profit. I was so happy when Hasina's security beat the guy during world cup.

I wonder what qualification Tutul has to be a directory. At least most of cricket captain has some education but this guy has nothing..and came also from football to earn some cash.
Old August 29, 2012, 05:12 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

yeah reckon if they don't go along with pybus he'll just resign, he does care, that's why he'd resign, he doesn't want to do the job halfway he wants to do it properly and won't accept anything less than that.
Old August 29, 2012, 05:24 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Is this Tutul guy a board director for life? His name keeps coming up for all the wrong reasons and yet no one takes any action.
Old August 29, 2012, 06:06 PM
Club Cricketer

director my a..s, He is f ...king looser.. and yet to go as delegate to T&T. BCB is a jock...they won't send media manager or selector but thy need delegate...BCB has no clue..They yet to have full time CEO...every now and then Mostafa kamal will come out we will do this and that...all bull ****...we need right people to run BCB who would care about bangladesh cricket. I don't see any funture for bangladesh cricket...unless we got the right people...
Old August 29, 2012, 06:08 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
Is this Tutul guy a board director for life? His name keeps coming up for all the wrong reasons and yet no one takes any action.
That's because he is BAL big man on campus. As long as the party is in power, Tutul will be in BCB.
Old August 29, 2012, 07:06 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Goodbye coach, sorry you had to work with a bunch of incompetent morons.
Old August 29, 2012, 07:33 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee

There it starts.. of all the people its Tutul; I mean why does he even bother answering to Tutul; was this like a 1:1 meeting with him? I am assuming that if Pybus is presenting a long term vision plan, the board of directors, counselors, president, CEO was also in attendance; they couldn't say anything then?

Or is this just an opinion DSAT moron voiced and Pybus took it seriously?? I mean, Pybus should've been briefed by now not to take Douphous DSAT comments as entertainment purpose only..
Old August 29, 2012, 07:40 PM
Administrator

^ Appatently you don't know Tutul and his apa given powers.
Old August 29, 2012, 07:47 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

have any other coaches ever made an official complaint like this? maybe this is what it will take to make some positive changes...hopefully, pybus is a great coach, don't want to lose him.
Old August 29, 2012, 07:56 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Just today after reading the headline on Bangladesh section in CI I thought to myself, "hmm things have been awfully quite with Pybus and etc... feels so boring." And BOOM! Not even 24 hrs!

I can see how it went down. Pybus talked and talked for hours, and that Tutul guy was probably playing angry birds on his iPhone, and just nodding his head. And once Pybus was done, Tutul just punched out a straight-forward NO.

This is good as long as Pybus keeps fighting for it and not give up. Hopefully that official complaint letter will be the start of something professional.
Old August 29, 2012, 08:34 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir, Sir Don

I like the Pybus guy. Sweeping things under the rug will not work here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shams91
Something we should know about Richard Pybus.

Its either his way or he resigns, he does not care.

So Kamal Mustafa will be in big trouble, unless he want's pybus out.
Old August 29, 2012, 08:37 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

If Pybus does end up resigning, then the timing is pretty bad.

I am with Pybus on this one
Old August 29, 2012, 09:10 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Pybus is a professional coach. I am sure he has faced this type of disagreement in his career in the past and he knows how to tackle or overcome such situation.

I think we fans are getting too much worried about Pybus resignation. C'mon, he's not a sissy. He is the whip-master. I am just happy to see him making a complaint against that mole. He is not a person to keep his mouth shut and tolerate all those non-sense from directors who hardly have any knowledge about cricket. (I hope he does not prove me wrong)
Old August 29, 2012, 09:17 PM
Cricket Sage

Don't worry guys, Loitta was hell bent on getting Pybus. I doubt Loitta will let Pybus leave over something like this. But this is definitely a start, if $hits keep piling up, than this might go some where.
Old August 29, 2012, 09:25 PM
Cricket Guru

Can't believe it i wonder why we still hope for our cricket team and so crazy about our cricket when the BCB destroys everything with politics.
Old August 29, 2012, 10:49 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Ey shob Tutul, putul, lotus fotus diye everything gets wrecked. Goddamn beurocrats with sissy *** names...what kinda queer name is Tutul?

#OneTeam1Dream
Old August 29, 2012, 10:58 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Too many cooks spoil the broth, and too many officials spoil BCB. Fire these officials to raise more money for the players and coaching staff. Inside sources tell me the officials and selectors in BCB get paid way too much money.

Keep it 100,

Roey
Old August 29, 2012, 11:15 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
Too many cooks spoil the broth, and too many officials spoil BCB. Fire these officials to raise more money for the players and coaching staff. Inside sources tell me the officials and selectors in BCB get paid way too much money.
Not only money, they select their own companies to do various projects of BCB internally. For example, one of the directors have garments factory. So, he gets the order for Jersey. In this way, they get contract without disclosing to public. This is clearly a violation, a conflict of interest. But this is how Bangladeshi offices, nothing new.
Old August 29, 2012, 11:35 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Tutul's mastani is totally predictable. Unacceptable behavior is what he and his kind is all about especially when they have pretty much direct access to the PM.

Sadly, the PM is emotionally vulnerable to sycophancy and that's nothing unique about any Bangladeshi PM. These people take advantage of that vulnerability and poison her mind about a great many people and things.

Young Tutul, as the star wing-back of Abahoni during his time (he was really good), was taken under Sheikh Kamal's wing and is very close to the family as the result. Ever since all three of her brothers were brutally murdered in 1975, Tutul alongside Sheikh Selim, Taposh and a few others have become her surrogate brothers. The PM's only surviving sibling is the most influential of them all. They exert a great deal of influence dangerous to the country, the PM's office and the party.

Luckily, the PM herself is extremely passionate about cricket and wants to see us win. I won't be surprised if she has a talk with Pybus herself at some point in time if Loitta fails to resolve this.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; August 30, 2012 at 12:35 AM..