facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 20, 2019, 05:04 PM
Street Cricketer

Favorite Player: Anyone who plays for BD!!
BDFlag Bangladesh need to focus on bowling more than batting

I see a lot of people talking about batting. However that is not the problem the problem is with the bowling. Bangladesh have batted good. Mithun,Sabbir,Saifuddin,Soumya and Mehedi have actually done good it's just been individual performances rather than a collective effort which would have given 300+ scores.
The Bowling, has looked weak.Still no one looks to swing the ball. I remember during the 3rd odi against new zealand on the 19th-20th of february 2019 the commentators mentioned the Bangladesh bowlers are holding the seam wrong and not generating enough pace. That's why I believe this should be the team.
1-Tamim,2-Mehedi(Yes I didnt type this by accident mehedi has the right technique to block for the first couple of overs to let tamim do his thing and with soumya and liton being inconsistant who else shoukd be here??? Maybe Saifuddin here aswell)3-Shakib,4-Mithun,5-Mushfiq,6-Mahmudllah,7-Sabbir,8-Mashrafi,9-Taskin,10-Rubel,11-Mustafizur.
If rubel or taskin can not bowl consistently above 135kph then swap one of them for Ebadot.
This gives the team 2/3 bowlers who can bowl above 135kph.Next swing I dont see any reason for these bowlers not to swing the ball. Hold the seam upright and land it on the seam. When the DPL starts tell the teams anyone who gets the ball to seam or swing or can bowl above 135kph consistently will get consideration for the world cup straight away.
Also wicket taking should be the priority but they bowl defensive lines instead.Bnagladesh bowlers defensive line and length is fine but they need to aim for wickets. If you get hit for more than a set amount of runs then switch to a defensive line.

Old February 21, 2019, 05:18 AM
Cricket Legend

Not trying to be a d*ck, some friendly advice. No one wants to read something that's clamed up. All of your threads are the same. Try using spaces, empty lines, proper paragraph. It's a sore eye.