facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Support

Support Help & Support

Old December 31, 2003, 11:55 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful
Default Nasif

You gotta help me out here...

I just downloaded cricket 2004 from suprnova... How the hell do I install these? it's a rar file. Do I just extract it and then burn it in CD.. if so how? is it like those iso burning? the thing is one rar contains another one... so I have to extract each single one and then burn it?? that's pain.. how did you do it>

While we are at it... you can also help me with another question. I also downloaded encyclopedia 2004 from there..... same story... extracting it gives three more extractable .tar files.. CD1, 2 and 3. I guess I am gonna burn each into one CD. but the question is again simple... do I just burn it like that or do I extract all those files...it's gonna take forever..

help!

ps. I gave up on google search and help long time ago... sorry!
Old December 31, 2003, 01:05 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

First of all, what you downloaded is not ISO image. So before you can burn anything on CD, you have to completely decompress everything on your hard drive.

Secondly, you have to decompress each file individually. I don't have the original files anymore on my computer. So can't remember. But I think it had 60 some ZIP file. Each ZIP contains a RAR file. Once you are done decompressing the ZIPs into a single folder into RAR, you should see 1 EXE file among those RAR files. Run that EXE file. This program is auto extractor for RAR. Click on approprate buttons and that will extract all the RAR files into 1 folder.

Once you are done with that, you will find a file called SETUP.BAT in the folder where you just decompressed the RAR files. Run this file by double-clicking on it. This will open up command shell window and computer will start audio decompression (decompressed from MP3 to wav). This will take some time. Wait and watch.

The last thing is to double-click on the file SetupReg.exe . This will fix registry file.

Once everything is done your cricket 2004 will about about 900MB in size. You can't fit it on 1 CD. If you want to keep a copy of it in CD, you have to copy the files before you run SETUP.BAT file. You can't play it from CD.

Before you play setup your graphics by running CricketConfig.exe.

The game is pretty good, but it doesn't have the commentary! I miss commentary

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by nasif]
Old December 31, 2003, 01:07 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

About tar files, just look into them using WinZip. If they have an ISO file in them, you will have to decompress that ISO file and then burn it. You can't burn a TAR file.
Old December 31, 2003, 07:01 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

thanks gonna try it!