facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 20, 2011, 12:25 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: tamim,sakib,riad,rajib
Default needed masraffie immediately somehow?

if bangladesh wants to go to quater final than they definitely needed masraffie . he is fully fit rite now , without masraffei bowling looks really poor , if masraffie was playing against india than india never could make all this runs in opening game , i guess time has come for stand up everyone for masraffie , bcz of wrong decison taken by selectors and coach we cant let down our team ,

Old February 20, 2011, 12:26 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

we need to stop crying about mashrafi..what cant be done dont needs any attention now
Old February 20, 2011, 12:29 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir

no we don't.
Old February 20, 2011, 12:32 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad

Wait until Nazmul/Rubel/Shafi get injured

Then you can talk
Old February 20, 2011, 12:34 PM
Cricket Sage

Nazmul could have done better than Shafiul/Rubel/Naeem or Ryiad.

Unfortunately like Rasel, he is always under appreciated by the fans and the captain.
Old February 20, 2011, 12:50 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

Shafiul is a good bowler. He will be alright against Ireland. We don't need Mash at the moment.

Agree with Fazal bhai about Nazmul and Rasel.
Old February 20, 2011, 12:54 PM
Club Cricketer

Yes,nazmul n rasel are great bowlers.bcz they can check the flow of runs.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
Old February 20, 2011, 12:55 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Taskin, Rubel, Abul

Who is this masraffiiee? A new playa?
Old February 20, 2011, 02:23 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Umpires!

Jahidus et all! Eto banan bhul korle kemne hobe? Here is the correct spelling:

Mashrafe Mortaza
Old February 20, 2011, 02:34 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad

Seriously though imagine we had fit Mashrafe Mortaza, bowling at full speed, and had the batting confidence of making those huge sixes he likes to make

That would have been a god-send, but for now, the best we can hope for, is bangladesh making it to the next round, one of our pacers are bound to be injured.

Bring mash in, if he passes the fitness test.
Old February 20, 2011, 02:45 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Nannu, Mushfique, Liton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafi
Seriously though imagine we had fit Mashrafe Mortaza, bowling at full speed, and had the batting confidence of making those huge sixes he likes to make

That would have been a god-send, but for now, the best we can hope for, is bangladesh making it to the next round, one of our pacers are bound to be injured.

Bring mash in, if he passes the fitness test.
How do you want to bring Mashrafee even he gets 120 in 100 in the fitness test? Do you want to hit someone in our team and declare him unfit? This is disgusting and getting more disgusting day by day. What if I say Mashrafee would concede 70 runs of his 6 overs in the game against India if he was in the team what would you say? Its just like saying that Mashrafee could have done better than Shafiul. Mashrafee doesnot belong to the team right now and forget him for the moment. He is no Shane Warne of Dale Stayn that we have to cry for him like this?

I am gettign pissed off with this kind of posts.
Old February 20, 2011, 02:54 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: tamim,sakib,riad,rajib

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujon
How do you want to bring Mashrafee even he gets 120 in 100 in the fitness test? Do you want to hit someone in our team and declare him unfit? This is disgusting and getting more disgusting day by day. What if I say Mashrafee would concede 70 runs of his 6 overs in the game against India if he was in the team what would you say? Its just like saying that Mashrafee could have done better than Shafiul. Mashrafee doesnot belong to the team right now and forget him for the moment. He is no Shane Warne of Dale Stayn that we have to cry for him like this?

I am gettign pissed off with this kind of posts.
yeah bro u getting pissed for now , but u wouldnt get pissed if masraffie bowled sehwag again like he did other 2 one dayers when we won aagainst india ,and if masraffie was their than sehwag could never make 175 i guarantee
Old February 20, 2011, 03:06 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Nannu, Mushfique, Liton

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahidus200
yeah bro u getting pissed for now , but u wouldnt get pissed if masraffie bowled sehwag again like he did other 2 one dayers when we won aagainst india ,and if masraffie was their than sehwag could never make 175 i guarantee
How do you guarantee this? are you Harry Potter or a fantasy king? Stop whining about Mashrafee and say something constructive.
Old February 20, 2011, 03:16 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: MASHRAFE MORTAZA

what could've happened if mashrafe was there isnt the point.. point is what we do with the 15 we have.. for heavens sake.. he's not in the team.. so y think about what could've happened if he was there..

everyday a new thread about how mahrafe should be back.. and then everyday a 100 people telling us why he shouldnt be part of the team now..

we cant bring him back... so why fuss about it??

the selectors might have made a mistake about not picking him.. but thats the past... we cant help that... all we can do is just accept the decision for God's sake.. move on.. and pray that shafiul rubel and nazmul play well....

even i dont like the fact that bd are playing without him.. but seriously at this point in time what can we do?? we cant just break someones leg to let him play...

and all this fuss, if anything, is ruining people's fun and excitement about the world cup... all this is very demoralising...
Old February 20, 2011, 04:26 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Shabbir rahman Roman

Missed mash bowling 140s for a long time...now come back strongly mash wheither u bowl 125s it does'nt matter...we need ur experience...to say few words to Shafiul...if we fail to make the quarter i don't know what will happen to our brainless selectors.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old February 20, 2011, 05:04 PM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujon
How do you guarantee this? are you Harry Potter or a fantasy king? Stop whining about Mashrafee and say something constructive.
i can guarantee this to u, Mashrafee mortaza wouldn't "choke" against India. he might not bowl at his best, might not get a wicket, might give away more runs than we want him to but he would NEVER EVER choke..................Any bowler can have bad days. And Shafiul and Rubel could have bowled better but still gave away more. Shafiul for example were completely off line, speed and swing. If a players learns these things for months, i just cant see how they cannot utilize for even one bowl out of 7 overs!
Old February 20, 2011, 07:43 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crikfreak
what could've happened if mashrafe was there isnt the point.. point is what we do with the 15 we have.. for heavens sake.. he's not in the team.. so y think about what could've happened if he was there..

everyday a new thread about how mahrafe should be back.. and then everyday a 100 people telling us why he shouldnt be part of the team now..

we cant bring him back... so why fuss about it??

the selectors might have made a mistake about not picking him.. but thats the past... we cant help that... all we can do is just accept the decision for God's sake.. move on.. and pray that shafiul rubel and nazmul play well....

even i dont like the fact that bd are playing without him.. but seriously at this point in time what can we do?? we cant just break someones leg to let him play...

and all this fuss, if anything, is ruining people's fun and excitement about the world cup... all this is very demoralising...
Top post.
Agree with you hundred percent, what's done is done there's no way he's gonna play the worldcup so why not just let it go and focus on what we have in front of us right now. But no instead people prefer to make 10 threads Mashrafe a day and cause an uproar and people start saying negative things about Mashrafe...mon kharap hoye jai porte giye
Old February 20, 2011, 07:44 PM
Cricket Savant

jodir kotha nodite..

/thread closed
Old February 20, 2011, 07:52 PM
Test Cricketer

I was watching coverdrive on NTV earlier on where Aminul Islam Bulbul came on and on a live phone conversation with Mashrafe, revealed that when they were watching the match against India yesterday, Mash was expressing his opinions on how to bowl to Shewag/Tendulkar to them and asked Mash to share some of his experties regarding ireland match with the boys tomorow when he goes and trains with them.
Old February 20, 2011, 09:52 PM
First Class Cricketer

Why Admins keep those threads?..... why cant we just delete those kinda threads right away?
Old February 20, 2011, 10:14 PM
Cricket Sage

What up with the spelling 'mashraffie'? Mash jahidus re hather kase paile dhoira dabani dito.
Old February 20, 2011, 10:44 PM
Test Cricketer

We badly need mashrafe

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old February 21, 2011, 10:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim,shafiul,mushy

didn't u open a thread like this before as well?seems like winning matches in the WC is more important that mash's life,career,welfare for u.if u call urself a fan and a well-wisher,then i will be glad to count myself out of your group.personally:shame on fans who think like this
Old February 21, 2011, 11:11 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamisa
didn't u open a thread like this before as well?seems like winning matches in the WC is more important that mash's life,career,welfare for u.if u call urself a fan and a well-wisher,then i will be glad to count myself out of your group.personally:shame on fans who think like this
He may have opened a thread on Mashrafe Bin Mortaza Koushik, the injury plagued Bangladeshi seamer from Naur'hail in the past, but this thread is about a previously unknown bowler named "Masraffie", presumably no relation to Md. Raffi the Urdu singer because of the "e" at the end. I sure hope Raffie has the type of "swim" the thread starter didn't see in Syed Rasel's "balling" in one of his immortal threads from a couple of years ago.

Also, the thread starter says we "needed" him, past tense, and don't need him presently. The apparent non sequitur "immediately somehow" is there for important postmodernist literary flow.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; February 21, 2011 at 01:14 PM..