facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old November 20, 2012, 06:19 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blah
Regardless of your intentions you have used some very poor choice of words that doesn't really put you in a good light.
Crisis bro, there is no other way of putting this. This is it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blah
Everyone makes mistakes.

If you think you were wrong. Admit it and everyone moves on.
If you are sticking with what you said - you rightfully deserve to be ridiculed. IMO.
The OP could indeed be asked to apologise sincerely as the initial perpetrator but his errors in judgement shan't be used to cover up the blurring out of the boundary line by a few others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisis
No, no , I am happy being a perv, a snobbish bideshi rich kid who likes to wave his bideshi passport and expects all women in BD to fall at my feet when I disembark from my Cessna at Shahjalal airport. I have a fetish for kajer buas , that's why I want to marry a kajer bua. I am also happy to lead a life with a wife who I do not get to see in the whole day and I am also happy to live on takeways and finish up all my money and become obese as no no no, I wouldn't want my beloved wife to cook. She would become a kajer bua then. And, obviously I extremely dislike virgins. A girl without experience surely isn't entitled to be my wife.
Why do I feel you've started to see justifications for your opening post? Again as many of us mentioned, best done yet by iDumb in his comments with the impersonation, above that you indeed had valid reasons to be disappointed and frustrated but the way you tried to put it all across here was totally distasteful and full of offensive remarks. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, let us all think that wasn't exactly how you perceive certain things and that it was all caused by the heat of some heated moment.

Old November 20, 2012, 06:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purbasha T
Why do I feel you've started to see justifications for your opening post? .
Well, I am just stating what I have been branded as by others. So, I am happily agreeing with this.
Old November 20, 2012, 07:11 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisis
well, i am just stating what i have been branded as by others. So, i am happily agreeing with this.
ভাইজান, দুই দিনের এই দুনিয়া.. কী আর হবে রাগ-গোস্বা-অভিমান করে! ভুল-ত্রুটি, ভুল বোঝাবুঝি, তর্ক-বিতর্ক সব তো হল। এবার এগুলোর ঊর্ধ্বে জাগি আমরা, শিক্ষা নিই। গতকাল অন্য কেউ তলোয়ারের মুখে ছিল, আজ আপনি তলোয়ারের মুখে, কাল আমি হব, পরশু এখানকার অন্য কেউ হবে। ভাঙা-গড়াই তো জীবন! অন্য কাউকে এক হাত দেখে নেয়ার ইচ্ছা নয়, বরং আজকের আমিকে এক হাত দেখে নেয়ার ইচ্ছা হোক কালকের আমির।

ভাল থাকুন।
Old November 20, 2012, 07:53 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mustafizur Rahman

You guys are idiots! Now we won't get anymore invaluable updates from Crisis about his bride-hunt.

Last edited by Equinox; November 20, 2012 at 12:50 PM..
Old November 20, 2012, 08:19 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
It's never too late.
I'm doing my level best to make "that" too late for me at this point, and you know what bro, it doesn't bother me anymore the way it used to

On topic: Call it divine providence or poetic justice, most guys who objectify women either way, some also do reverse misogyny and put women up on a pedestal, are usually in for a rough ride. They end up with the type of mukhora romoni impossible to boshikoron. "Cat"whipped beyond belief, these morons deservedly live miserably until death leads them to much harsher judgement. I don't have a problem with any of that.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old November 20, 2012, 08:57 AM

No way to rescue from crisis, eh?
Old November 20, 2012, 09:16 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

no ghotok pakhi bhai here on BC ? Huh !!

Amra tahole kar kache jabo ? Ke amader help korbe ? Nah, BC te eshe kichui pelam na, khali dukkho ar match harar glani niyei gelam !!
Old November 20, 2012, 09:39 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by purbasha t
ভাইজান, দুই দিনের এই দুনিয়া.. কী আর হবে রাগ-গোস্বা-অভিমান করে! ভুল-ত্রুটি, ভুল বোঝাবুঝি, তর্ক-বিতর্ক সব তো হল। এবার এগুলোর ঊর্ধ্বে জাগি আমরা, শিক্ষা নিই। গতকাল অন্য কেউ তলোয়ারের মুখে ছিল, আজ আপনি তলোয়ারের মুখে, কাল আমি হব, পরশু এখানকার অন্য কেউ হবে। ভাঙা-গড়াই তো জীবন! অন্য কাউকে এক হাত দেখে নেয়ার ইচ্ছা নয়, বরং আজকের আমিকে এক হাত দেখে নেয়ার ইচ্ছা হোক কালকের আমির।

ভাল থাকুন।
হক কথা. এই পৃথিবীতে মানুষের জগতে হক কথার দাম খুব কম
Old November 20, 2012, 10:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorFan
No way to rescue from crisis, eh?
Kemoney hobey ? Apnera boisha boisha tamsha khubi enjoy kortesen.

Nen, chairey boshen Sir

Old November 20, 2012, 10:17 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

The thread took a weird turn. Crisis bhai chalaiya jan. Amra apnar kach theke aro hunting/adventures kahini shunte chai.
Old November 20, 2012, 10:19 AM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naimul_Hd
no ghotok pakhi bhai here on BC ? Huh !!

Amra tahole kar kache jabo ? Ke amader help korbe ? Nah, BC te eshe kichui pelam na, khali dukkho ar match harar glani niyei gelam !!
ki dada apni ki meye paichen? Bd theke ferot asar por jei thread ta khulben shei tar opekkhay achi
Old November 20, 2012, 10:44 AM
Cricket Legend

so this thread already reached 7th page and still no pic ...lol Post a pic of ur future wife or it didn't happen (bride hunting project phail)
Old November 20, 2012, 12:42 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir, Sir Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
The thread took a weird turn. Crisis bhai chalaiya jan. Amra apnar kach theke aro hunting/adventures kahini shunte chai.
I second the motion.
Old November 20, 2012, 01:47 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, AB De, Amla

Jai bolen, ei thread ta porey darun moja peyechhi. Crisis bhai, don't worry. As long as nobody in front of the keyboard and keypad know who you are, I don't see any reason for you to feel insecured.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
Old November 20, 2012, 02:02 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sakib

Fantastic Post! Sums it up pretty much!! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabz
Congratulation Crisis bhai for your upcoming proposed marriage.

So, if I dont get this wrong, you are marrying a 17 year old high school (BD standard college) going average looking (!!) never been touched v*rg*n who certainly not a doctor nor come from any well educated family and whose only ambition in life is to cook food, clean your house and her legs should be wide open at your service whenever demanded ???

I think its been mentioned already, but let me say one more time, you just wanted a glorified kajer bua.

Let me go deeper:

So you are justifying marrying a underaged or barely legal girl because all the pretty girls are get booked by 21/22. Or is that something your parents feed into your head that you can't marry girls beyond that age simply cuz they might have a impure blood which was mixed by sleeping around with other guys ??

Since when any girl in Bangladesh were dying to marry you ?? I thought you are the one who came to Bangladesh to look for a wife, not the other way around.
By the way, you really sure you prospective bride never have had a relationship with anyone before ?
You have absolute surety ?

You were very disappointed, weren't you ?? You thought your 'phoren" passport will be good enough to get some hot young chick from BD. But they weren't. You were scared sh*tless that your days of Mrs Palm and her five daughters were only getting prolonged.

Certainly, you are not exactly Brad Pitt either, are you ?? Why expect Angelina Jolie then ??
Oh, by the way, have you seen Moushumi lately ??

Stop staring and drooling at girls from distance. They dont like it, its not hot.
Ofcourse you are not going to marry them, cuz you are never gonna get one.
You need your mommy and daddy to go to Bangladesh and fix you up with a underprivileged half educated underage girl for you.
That is your only chance to get laid, ever.

So, you never had girlfriend, right ? Thought so.
Sour grapes.

You mean girls who went to school and college and are looking forward to work and have other ambitions in life than to be your own child bearing factory who pops one out end of each year ? Free govt money isn't it ?
Inspiration comes from home, may be you never got that.

But but, you still got a girl from BD to marry you, right ??
So, why discourage others ??

By the way, how old are you ?

These are all my opinions which I got from reading your post. They could all be very wrong and misconceptions about you. Surely one post doesn't define who you are, so please correct me or enlighten me if I am mistaken. My regrets in advance if I got this all wrong about you.
Old November 20, 2012, 02:45 PM
Cricket Legend

Women deserves respect and this is no way to treat them...

btw Cluster 11, There is a darkside of the moon for real, and even if there wasnt, still never say anything against my all time Favorite group Pink Floyd... if they say Pigs fly than pigs fly... :P
Old November 20, 2012, 03:06 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sakib

Yeah the responses from most BC members were right on the mark and I just thought "Rabz" response was the best.

As for the off-topic thread of DSOTM and all things Floydian .. well Pigs did fly in 2005 when the band got back together one last time for Live Aid thx to Mr. Pink himself .. LOL! I saw Waters in Atlanta this summer in The Wall Tour and it was refreshing to see him own up to his past actions and calling himself that old .. F.. Roger! Maybe I should start a thread about Floyd than blabbering here :-) .

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereWeGo
Women deserves respect and this is no way to treat them...

btw Cluster 11, There is a darkside of the moon for real, and even if there wasnt, still never say anything against my all time Favorite group Pink Floyd... if they say Pigs fly than pigs fly... :P
Old November 20, 2012, 03:16 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

All credit to this if BD wins. FP
Old November 20, 2012, 03:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee & Shakib

My sympathies for the girl who has the remote possibility of marrying Crisis bhai.

And, hat tip to Rabz bhai for his epic post.
Old November 20, 2012, 03:34 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee & Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
But that theory went out the window because one of the prettiest Bengali girls I ever seen married the most average looking, dorky white guy. And he doesn't even have any money. So clearly there is more than meets the eyes going on.
al Furqaan bhai, I hope your heart wasn't broken!
Old November 20, 2012, 06:15 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Remember kids, Books before Looks!
Old November 20, 2012, 07:15 PM
Cricket Legend

I read "K" as "B, and thought what!
Old November 20, 2012, 08:33 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib,Sangakkara,Lee

OMG!! Rabz bhai Came here after a while and I read this....EPIC!! Thanks for showing us women the respect. Very much appreciated
Old November 20, 2012, 10:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Kudos to those who heroically defended Bengali women, or rather all women in general. I think Crisis made a regrettable post and he paid for it. Having barrages of censures brush fired at you can't be a pleasant experience. But the drama was addictive, and I quite enjoyed reading through all the 7 pages of the post at the expense of Crisis's feelings.

On thing however,I must say is that some of the replies in fact did cross the line. I know because some of my replies( which were much less mean) in the past were deleted. I see people complaining about the sweat they put in to write those and not wanting to lose them. Well, tough luck, a mod should be impartial at all times. Considering one's effort, time, mood should not go into deciding whether to keep a comment or not.

If it is ridiculing personal lives, as some comments here have, they must go!

Peace out and keep it 100,

Roey
Old November 21, 2012, 12:36 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_pagol
al Furqaan bhai, I hope your heart wasn't broken!
By her, no.

#OneTeam1Dream