facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old November 20, 2008, 07:46 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শা

I didn't get to follow the game but didn't we bowl 81 out of the stipulated 90 overs despite couple of rain breaks? If he is right in his assesment, the team management should look into it and speed things up a bit.

Old November 21, 2008, 12:32 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin
Don't know whether this has been discussed in the match thread. Our friend Houwing has another piece criticizing Bangladesh overrate on the first day.

Excluding Houwing's motives etc aside, was it that bad ?
If it really does happen to be 37 overs at half way, well, I have to agree with Houwing here. Yet another issue needing to be addressed.
Old November 21, 2008, 01:55 AM
Club Cricketer

My response:

"What a heinous read. A big fat galring zero on your scorecard for this rubbish post. I have already wasted my time reading it, this is utterly detestable. Its deplorable to see that the Chief Writer at Sportts24 produces such rotten rubbish, just dopey journalism.
I also somehow hope that your ghoulish comments and diabolical intentions earn you nothing but dispisal. Learn to respect others, or you will have mud thrown at your face.
And "Robby boy" next time don't forget your medication before you attempt to write anything of substance."
Old November 21, 2008, 02:28 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furtibaaz
My response:

"What a heinous read. A big fat galring zero on your scorecard for this rubbish post. I have already wasted my time reading it, this is utterly detestable. Its deplorable to see that the Chief Writer at Sportts24 produces such rotten rubbish, just dopey journalism.
I also somehow hope that your ghoulish comments and diabolical intentions earn you nothing but dispisal. Learn to respect others, or you will have mud thrown at your face.
And "Robby boy" next time don't forget your medication before you attempt to write anything of substance."
The sad part is, not only are we still being disrespected, WE are the ones having mud thrown on our faces - by Steyn and co.

After our team's performances, our comments seem rather pathetic. Let's just stay quiet 'til the boys step it up a level.