facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old August 26, 2005, 05:30 PM
Test Cricketer

Default Perfect time to tour India

Ganguly is back to TeamIndia as a captain, who is one of the remarkable captains in the Indian cricket history. However, today many people have been asking many questions about the ability/performance of Indian team as well his captaincy. Some questions like “Is the sun setting on Sourav Ganguly's empire?”. [Source: How low can they go?]

I think, it is the best time for Bangladesh cricket team to tour India, where cricket is the prime sport. It is the time to test the quality of Bangladesh and Indian team. I think, every member in this forum anxiously waiting to first complete tour to India. For sure, it would be an interesting event for the supporters of both team.

Do you guys know, when Bangladesh will be touring India?

Edited on, August 26, 2005, 10:34 PM GMT, by Ibrahim.

Old August 26, 2005, 05:56 PM
Cricket Legend
Fantasy Winner: BD v NZ 2008

Don't forget that toaday Yadav and Pathan built a 118 runs 9th wicket partnership when Bond was removed from attack. Earlier in the match Pathan and Nehra bowled very well.

So even if Bangladesh tours India at this moment, it will be a tough series for us.
Old August 26, 2005, 09:31 PM
First Class Cricketer

Indian's are consistently failing in ODIs at the present time. They will do anything to avoid match against team like Bangladesh. They don't want to ruin their name by failling another match against Bangladesh. I think thats is the only reason Indian's as postponting match against Bangladesh.

I think Saurav Gangully should be given break against Srilanka and Southafrica in ODIs. Playing consistently and showing that he is out of form is a blunder thing to do. I think rather give him a break, ask him to go to nets, practise, play domestic cricket., and then come back to the international team. There is no point sticking with players who does not perform and you are sure will not perform for a couple of matches.

I was also wondering when does Bangladesh play against India. Also, wondering when Bangladesh plays against Zimbabwe and Kenya. I think there should be a bilateral series of 7 ODI each, ie, Bangladesh-Zimbabwe-Kenya tri series in Bangladesh and also in Kenya or Zimbabwe. Really Bangladesh has to climb the ICC ODI ranking very soon.
Old August 27, 2005, 06:59 PM
Club Cricketer

I agree with Ibrahim and ajithlalm but not so much with Spitfire.

Edited on, August 27, 2005, 11:59 PM GMT, by Dadababu.