facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old July 3, 2012, 03:45 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

I fear the Enchanting and Popular Baudna is the missing portkey smuggled out of Hogwarts by Zionist Dementors and their Indian minions. Can someone please call Harry?
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Old July 6, 2012, 02:09 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Alastair Cook

You thanking Lotus Kamal? I am sure it's not only his solo decision, because he doesnt have a vision for our cricket. He is as corrupted as imaginable, a culprit in Bangladesh stock markets' crashes where he looted millions and only loves his status, just wanna be vice president/president of ICC.
Old July 6, 2012, 02:45 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee & Shakib

Finally Lotus kamal does something logical and sensible... he needs to be good at his job consistently, before he can be applauded.
Old July 8, 2012, 02:30 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav
You thanking Lotus Kamal? I am sure it's not only his solo decision, because he doesnt have a vision for our cricket. He is as corrupted as imaginable, a culprit in Bangladesh stock markets' crashes where he looted millions and only loves his status, just wanna be vice president/president of ICC.
He is incompetent...but not corrupt. The man is loaded beyond words...and as for the stock market 'crash' - Good.

Imbeciles looking to make a quick buck, without knowing the 1st thing about a business need to learn a harsh lesson or two.

Insider trading
Lotus Sir
Old July 8, 2012, 04:27 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: All Bangladeshi players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav
Exactly he is a corrupt political bigot.Discarding Tamim from the squard shows how much vision he have in cricket.That discard just put pressure on Tamim.
Anyway after Tamim event he got some hammering from Hasina.Probably this is compelling him to do something good by following other advisors of the board.
Old July 11, 2012, 10:13 AM

Now, I can thank Mr Kamal and BCB officially for appointing Richard McInnes as National Cricket Academy Head Coach.

Also, appointing Mushtaq as spin coach (short term) is also a good decision IMHO.

Congrats BCB
Old July 11, 2012, 10:41 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Can also Abuse him for earning bad name and destroying BPL by not paying and making false commitments... .. Kissing and kicking can go side by side...

Hiring coach, is it even the presidents job?? Someone down the chain must have been bleeding through A$$ convincing him.. He is not worth thanking for anything that goes right by chance or due to others...overall, his job rating is ...
Old July 11, 2012, 10:58 AM

Every credit goes to the fans
Old July 11, 2012, 12:45 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: every quality cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpurush
Every credit goes to the fans
Will you not forget to thank him for almost killing the golden goose? BPL itself?

If BPL is stopped, then it will great loss for our cricket.
Old July 11, 2012, 01:08 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker
Will you not forget to thank him for almost killing the golden goose? BPL itself?

If BPL is stopped, then it will great loss for our cricket.
He and the BCB will take their share of the blame, because ultimately they were/are the guarantors...but lets not kid ourselves, the primary blame lies with the owners of the franchises.

Why do they get a free pass in this? Oh that's right...we like our scapegoats in this country.
Old July 11, 2012, 09:38 PM
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Shakib, M. Waugh, Bevan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
Can also Abuse him for earning bad name and destroying BPL by not paying and making false commitments... .. Kissing and kicking can go side by side...

Hiring coach, is it even the presidents job?? Someone down the chain must have been bleeding through A$$ convincing him.. He is not worth thanking for anything that goes right by chance or due to others...overall, his job rating is ...
I think that's a bit unfair. Just as we shouldn't credit him solely for appointing good coaches, we shouldn't place the blame for non-payment of players solely on his shoulders either. Inadvertently or not, there have been several notable moments under his administration. The hosting of a World Cup with a fantastic opening ceremony, a (successful) Asia Cup, the appointment of some great coaches, opening of new stadia, etc not to mention some of the on-field successes. Was all of this due to Kamal's brilliance? No. Were there no failures? Of course there were. Our domestic leagues still remain poor in quality and the sport hasn't been decentralised, there aren't enough academies and we've had serious issues with coaches as well. But just as we wouldn't give all of the credit to him for the former achievements, we shouldn't deride him for all the latter failures.
Old July 11, 2012, 10:09 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib,Sangakkara,Lee

No thanks! BPL's joke at world cricket now thanks to BCB! According to Banglanews 24, some franchise are trying to sell off their shares. Why didn't BCB speak to the franchise before starting BPL making them understand about the consequences?

If this league is stopped. It will be a huge loss to Bangladesh Cricket

Source: http://www.banglanews24.com/detailsn...11085558125810
Old July 12, 2012, 05:04 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Viv - he made all scared

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinatf
No thanks! BPL's joke at world cricket now thanks to BCB! According to Banglanews 24, some franchise are trying to sell off their shares. Why didn't BCB speak to the franchise before starting BPL making them understand about the consequences?

It doesn’t happen in BD this way
Old July 12, 2012, 05:18 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: every quality cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinatf

+1

I blame the BCB and BPL governing body as well. Lets get real, BCB hope that there would be a lot of crowds all the 33 matches, and with tickets for two back-to-back matches costing 500 bucks a minimum. So according to what they expected, they would receive a lot of money.

However did they? seeing the poor turnaround they were forced to reduce the price and even still the crowd turn around was poor.

So what went wrong? BCB officials themselves possesing brains the size of snail. Seriously, how do you expect the Dhaka public to come happily to ALL 25 matches when most of them were neutral matches? I myself found all this shocking, why BCB why? You really think that people dont have any work that they will come over to watch matches between teams that they have ZERO interest towards? It was plain and simple that home games would pulll a lot of crowd and rightfully so, same happened in CTG. Both CTG kings matches at CTG got full crowd but other days? No. of spectators was poor. If an 18 year old like me understand how can some of these of BCB officials who are old, and knows a lot about business sectors and stuffs failed to realize all this?

I wont be suprise if next BPL flops, or even doesnt even take place. Stupid cricket board ekta. Eishob Mcinnes, mushtaq ar jodhu modhuderke diye kaam hobe na. WE need more cricket matches, no matter the format...and if we lose BPL then the prospect of a bright future for youngsters would fade away.