facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 11, 2011, 06:10 AM
Street Cricketer

Angry My hands clean, claims Kamal

My hands clean, claims Kamal

Dhaka, Apr 11 (bdnews24.com) – AHM Mostafa Kamal, MP, chairman of parliamentary standing committee on finance, has trashed media reports that said his name figured in the stocks crash probe report.

Kamal, chairman of CMC Kamal Textile Mills, on being informed about the gist of the report, inferred that the probe committee had not charged him at all.

The report, of which bdnews24.com has a copy, states that although earning per share (PE ratio) of the company was negative Tk 2.61 and incurred a loss of Tk 4 million in the first quarter of 2009, the share price of the company jumped by 16 times of the face value to about Tk 1,600.

In the report, the committee also identifies nine points for increased share value of CMC Kamal Textile Mills.

Kamal, however, asserted that none of the points in the report suggested that he was engaged in any illegal or immoral activity.

The report said that the company declared 10 per cent stock dividend in 2009 and declared Tk 7-million profit after tax for the first quarter (Jan-Mar) of 2010.

Then it converted its share value from Tk 100 to Tk 10 in July last year by splitting them, and due to declaration of dividend, it was upgraded to "A" category share from "Z" category one in August 2010.

The textile company proposed rights shares in 2:1 ratio with a value of Tk 17.5 per share in September 2010 and also proposed to increase authorised capital to Tk 2 billion from Tk 500 million.

It revalued its land price from Tk 15.5 million to Tk 330 million and building from Tk 61.3 million to Tk 200 million.

Kamal said the land of 20 bighas in Savar was purchased in 1990 and now its value was at least Tk 600 million.

About the building value, he said, "It is a concrete building with a space of 110,000 square feet and the valuation is perfectly alright."

About the selling of shares, Kamal said that he, his family and friends still held 0.7 million original initial public offering (IPO) shares and that they only sold bonus shares.

"Sabinco is also a 20 percent stake holder in the company and it also sold the bonus shares," he added.

http://www.bdnews24.com/details.php?...id=192604&hb=5

Old April 11, 2011, 06:12 AM
Street Cricketer

How can our cricket improve when the guy running the BCB is a chor and corrupted. Everything is going to the dumps.
Old April 11, 2011, 12:31 PM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza

Quote:
My hands clean
I did not know he was the worker type. What exactly do his hands clean? Also, why is he saying his hands clean, instead of saying "I clean". We all know to clean something, you have to use your hands.

I'm all confused now.
Old April 11, 2011, 12:34 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ryder,Tamim,shakib,warner

bangladeshe shob leader chor
Old April 11, 2011, 01:46 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

yes his hands are clean coz he washes them with rexona. oree koyla dhule ki moyla jai?

Posted via BC Mobile Edition