facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old August 25, 2008, 09:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razi
Thanks for the info bro, anyway if we loose this one then we will not find a place to hide ourselves.
Ayers rock is a big place.

Old August 25, 2008, 09:58 AM
Cricket Guru

Disgusted. Indian fans are right - our national team is no better than a Ranji team.
Old August 25, 2008, 10:02 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eshen
Disgusted. Indian fans are right - our national team is no better than a Ranji team.
I agree, enuff of humiliation,
ashamed to say im their fan
Old August 25, 2008, 01:02 PM
Banned

Is this one of the "blackest" day of BD also?
Old August 25, 2008, 01:34 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mash,Shakib,Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pundit
Is this one of the "blackest" day of BD also?

Anti-Sids and Sid-bashers might be tempted to consider this day as the blackest day of BD cricket.

For me, the blackest day of BD cricket is the day when we lost against Canada in 1999.
Old August 25, 2008, 01:48 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eshen
Ehsen cheer up man. I know you don't believe this. Even if some day it becomes true still then you will remain die hard BD fan.

Cheers and love to all the supporters and fans. Inshallah we will have at least 1 win in the ODI series.
Old August 25, 2008, 02:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee

First,, Its good that Razzaque didnt give out his 100 percent. You dont want opposition team to prepare themselves for him. In a way,, its good that our bowlers didnt shine during the practice matches.Perhaps they were experimenting few new thigns instead of thinking of actually restricting the runs..I think for spinners its good to play more and more to understand the nature of the wicket.. The bowlers got that and I hope that in the actual matches they shrug-off these experiments and show their real game.

Some was not happy that we won against this team.. I guess now they should know that even a AIS team in Australia is stronger than other national teams in the world,, especially Bangladesh who actually is a U-23 team not a real national team with experiences and stable players.

None should expect a win against Australia even if they field a team without Lee-Pointing-Hayden because Australia can win a match even with 7 players... They are that professional and seasoned unlike ours.

I think Siddons should now stop the experiments and put the final XI against the Northern Territory. The playing XI needs to gel and play as a unit.. Mashrafee/Shahadat pair should play more to adjust their bowling strategy,, instead of thinking of the pacers as on-offs..
Old August 25, 2008, 02:43 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhakablues
First,, Its good that Razzaque didnt give out his 100 percent. You dont want opposition team to prepare themselves for him. In a way,, its good that our bowlers didnt shine during the practice matches.Perhaps they were experimenting few new thigns instead of thinking of actually restricting the runs..I think for spinners its good to play more and more to understand the nature of the wicket.. The bowlers got that and I hope that in the actual matches they shrug-off these experiments and show their real game......
......None should expect a win against Australia even if they field a team without Lee-Pointing-Hayden because Australia can win a match even with 7 players... They are that professional and seasoned unlike ours.
I think Siddons should now stop the experiments and put the final XI against the Northern Territory. The playing XI needs to gel and play as a unit.. Mashrafee/Shahadat pair should play more to adjust their bowling strategy, instead of thinking of the pacers as on-offs..
dhakablues bhai, very much agree with everything you said! beautiful!
Old August 25, 2008, 04:52 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Ian Bell

Good to see Kapali doing well with the bat. He needs to however, rethink his plans and figure out where he has gone wrong if he wants to stay in the team as an all rounder. I just hope for the sake of Bd team all the in form players are saving some runs for the ICC recognized ODIs against the seniors.

Last edited by Ishtylish cricketer; August 25, 2008 at 05:13 PM..
Old August 25, 2008, 04:52 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Giggs, Gower, and Wasim!

Nice.
Old August 26, 2008, 02:13 AM
Cricket Legend
ICC WT20 2016 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD-Shardul

Anti-Sids and Sid-bashers might be tempted to consider this day as the blackest day of BD cricket.

For me, the blackest day of BD cricket is the day when we lost against Canada in 1999.
Really that was indeed our blackest day in the cricketing history, btw let me correct the date. It wasn't in 1999 instead that day was in 2003 WC, just the day before Eid-ul-Ajha.
Old August 26, 2008, 05:48 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

The performance is getting worse as the first ODI comes closer. It’s an alarming sign. Lack of good bowling coach shows the effect on the scorecard.
Old August 26, 2008, 06:12 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

btw does anyone know which channels will be showing the Ban vs. Aus matches around the world. Thanks.
Old August 26, 2008, 11:50 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Don't get disheartened guys. We are improving !! Coach is doing a great job.