facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old September 28, 2012, 08:53 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindieFan
Not sure they "let it go", i just think they had a great start due to some very poor performances from our pacers (Dawes and Grant) who bowled the majority of the first ten overs, they were bowling wides non stop and kept going for boundries, but once the spinners came in they really took a hold of the batsmen and from what i saw the run rate sunk to around one or two runs per over for a stretch of around eight overs in a row, so pressure was building and when pressure builds mistakes get made.
my point is they were in a winning position and should have gone on to win the match. the way you are talking is as if the match result was completely up to the windies performance regardless of what the BD players did.

Old September 28, 2012, 09:54 AM
Cricket Legend

Nazmul Apu is bhua. Try Arafat Sunny.
Old September 28, 2012, 12:29 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowza
my point is they were in a winning position and should have gone on to win the match. the way you are talking is as if the match result was completely up to the windies performance regardless of what the BD players did.
Not saying that, all i'm saying is they got a great start due to not facing the best bowlers in the first quarter of the innings, and once you have quality coming at you of course the run rate is gonna drop!!..thats natural, the problem for them was they lost wickets in bunches which is never good and the run rate was getting worser and worser for them at the same time.