facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 24, 2006, 09:46 PM
Banned

Default Hasen't been the best yet

Everytime if there's any BD player plays well or becomes the man of the match then many of us are so much overwhelmed that we actually label him with some of these nicks- "X is the ever Best Player in the team ever, 'X' will be probably the most talented bateman or the bowler of all time, 'X' shows the selectors that he hasen't finished yet, or even something like Now what's about the Anti-'X' supporters have to say now." So these are some of the many overwhelming comments we are labelling to our BD players. And these are evident in this cricket forum indeed.
If any of these so called 'X' players flopped or played horribly in one match, then the real extreme angerness is being visible. So the point I try to make is that we shoudn't be label these X players as the ever best because BD players are still in learning process. These current BD players have to play a lot of matches after which we can make a conclusion about their performance to be decribed whether he is the best in particular area of the game.

Old March 24, 2006, 09:51 PM
ODI Cricketer

I agree with you in priciple. I think people does it because as a nation we are very emontional. A lot of people are guided by their emotion rather than reasoning:-) It also shows how passionate we are about this game and this country:-)
Old March 24, 2006, 10:02 PM
Banned

Yeah "Frost" you have said my word. We are too much passionate and thats why we make these comments.

Edited on, March 25, 2006, 2:42 PM GMT, by vindeshi.
Old March 25, 2006, 09:44 AM
Banned

Well, hope this Kenya series don't make our players too much overexcited, needs to come down and hope for the best against Aussies.