facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

View Poll Results: Who will win in General Election of 2007
BNP led 4 party alliance 20 52.63%
AL lead 14 party alliance (which includes LDP) 18 47.37%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 6, 2006, 06:20 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique
Default Fresh Poll : Bangladesh Election 2007

It's lection time. The political chaos is about to be solved and the country is heading towards general election.

I am starting a fresh poll as LDP already joined 14 party alliance.

I don't think Jatiya Party has got the popularity to form a new government and that's why I am limiting the poll to two option only.

Give your votes alongwith your thoughts but no swearing please.

Old December 6, 2006, 07:25 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

If these are the choices then I choose not to vote.
Old December 6, 2006, 07:34 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahriyar
If these are the choices then I choose not to vote.
Shahriyar, this is the reality. You can't imagine a party which does not exist or have no chance of winning a poll.

So, whom do you want to win the next election??
Old December 6, 2006, 07:36 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

jahai lau, tahai kodu...
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old December 6, 2006, 07:50 AM
Cricket Legend
Fantasy Winner: BD v NZ 2008

I think BNP/4 party allience will win. But I won't vote for either BNP or AL.
Old December 6, 2006, 08:03 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafiq

I don't know who will win the election and belive situation will be similar regardless the elcetion out come. I won't vote either these two parties. I can only say "eder gean dao provu, eder khoma koro".
Old December 6, 2006, 09:41 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
Shahriyar, this is the reality. You can't imagine a party which does not exist or have no chance of winning a poll.

So, whom do you want to win the next election??
Miraz bhai if this is reality ( assuming there is no indepent candidate from my constituency) then I will not exercise my power to vote. BNP has plundered way too much wealth this term for me to vote for them because I fear that if they get another 5 yrs and do the same thing then Bangladesh economy will be in a very very fragile position. And regarding BAL I wont vote for this party even if the whole world targeted me with a bazooka to vote for them. If I talk any more about BAL only obscenities will come out so I will refrain.
Old December 6, 2006, 03:07 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Amar boyosh matro bawo ki tewo. Kintu ammu bole "na na awo kom". Ami kemne bhot korbo?

Lets be realistic here. Our situation is so horrible, that a complete makeover is required in terms of the government's mindset. Given the hostilities and corruption done by both these parties, I wouldn't vote for any. Yes it's the reality in Bangladesh that we only have these worthless candidates to choose from. And that's sad.

Miraz bhai, in our current political situation, the dilemma is whether to vote the right candidate and get one of these worthless idiots in power, or whether to show your democratic right to vote. I guess a new way to look at it would be our democratic right to not vote, and protest against the political situation at our own individual level.
Old December 6, 2006, 03:28 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Only Ashraful & Me

I vote for Al, hope they will b..
Old December 6, 2006, 06:02 PM
Banned

THIS poll is "skewed" at the moment !

Someone better "FIX" it !

Hmmm... I wonder who has such access....
Old December 6, 2006, 09:33 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushi

The situation in Bangladesh is such that its not who we vote but who we don't vote. We try to choose the less evil one.
Old December 7, 2006, 08:25 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadi
The situation in Bangladesh is such that its not who we vote but who we don't vote. We try to choose the less evil one.
I think, BNP is less evil..But if BNP wins AL will make this country hell with hartal.
So better choose AL.:p
Old December 7, 2006, 09:49 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafiq

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsman
I think, BNP is less evil..But if BNP wins AL will make this country hell with hartal.
Wellcome to BC sportsman. Have a nice stay in BC. BTW, its funny argument for choosing BAL. :p
Old December 8, 2006, 02:47 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsman
this is funny argument. But probably many would choose it. BAL also knew that . They apply this tactics successfully in 1996.
Old December 8, 2006, 02:58 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

BAL can use it as their propaganda. "Vote for Hasina and watch the Hartal reduce exponentially!"
Old December 10, 2006, 03:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien
BAL can use it as their propaganda. "Vote for Hasina and watch the Hartal reduce exponentially!"
Better yet, the BAL party and Hasina's terrorists can say, "If you don't give me my power, this could happen to you"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=hasina&hl=en
Old December 11, 2006, 06:33 AM
Cricket Legend

Given that AL gave us freedom in 1971, and Jamat were supporting Pakistan, any sane person will support killing of Jamat workers by patriotic Awami leaguers.

If one criticizes AL for attacking Jamaat workers, he/she is probably a rajakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by billah
Better yet, the BAL party and Hasina's terrorists can say, "If you don't give me my power, this could happen to you"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=hasina&hl=en
Old December 11, 2006, 11:38 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banglatiger84
Given that AL gave us freedom in 1971, and Jamat were supporting Pakistan, any sane person will support killing of Jamat workers by patriotic Awami leaguers.

you must be kiddin....right? Or did I miss something??
Old December 11, 2006, 12:22 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by raju
you must be kiddin....right? Or did I miss something??
you missed the sarcasm
Old December 11, 2006, 02:13 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron
you missed the sarcasm
thats what I thought!! But you never know......
Old December 11, 2006, 03:02 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by raju
thats what I thought!! But you never know......
Looks like BNP led 4 party would win without any doubt inside the BC forum. Well cant help mentioning how often we forget the fact that both parties are involved in manslaughter yet we restrict our attention to the party we oppose only. On the same date during the time of the same incident that made AL so infamous in recent times, Jammat cadres came out with Guns and shot at the crowd. No one talks abt that. The NTV RTV's and BTV's dont even show that... i guess we all know y. A policeman was taken into a mosque and killed with rod penetrated through his ears (yes inside a mosque) by this so called men of islamic principals( the jammatis), during Al regime. no one mentions that fact either.

I would ask all of u to keep an open mind abt matters. Some one mentioned that BNP is less evil.. Don know how. And some one else mentioned abt AL Hartal ( as if BNP was never engaged in one). SO pls stop blatantly supporting one party. Lets oppose violence as a whole from both parties alike. Be more human for a change.
Old December 11, 2006, 03:20 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereWeGo
Looks like BNP led 4 party would win without any doubt inside the BC forum. Well cant help mentioning how often we forget the fact that both parties are involved in manslaughter yet we restrict our attention to the party we oppose only. On the same date during the time of the same incident that made AL so infamous in recent times, Jammat cadres came out with Guns and shot at the crowd. No one talks abt that. The NTV RTV's and BTV's dont even show that... i guess we all know y.

We are talking about AL now, because AL workers perpetrated most of the violence in recent months.

Jamaat people killed the policeman previously and their cadres are famous for cutting tendons. However, in recent months, we havent seen any BNP/JI workers burning shops and buses.

Obviously the video is biased but it does raise some good points.

AL just hired some people to hold oars and try to kill people and burn shops. I wish the army just mowed down all those arsonists and killers with tanks.

I will condemn JI/BNP when I see their workers trying to lynch AL people and burn cars
Old December 11, 2006, 03:35 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
We are talking about AL now, because AL workers perpetrated most of the violence in recent months.

Jamaat people killed the policeman previously and their cadres are famous for cutting tendons. However, in recent months, we havent seen any BNP/JI workers burning shops and buses.

Obviously the video is biased but it does raise some good points.

AL just hired some people to hold oars and try to kill people and burn shops. I wish the army just mowed down all those arsonists and killers with tanks.

I will condemn JI/BNP when I see their workers trying to lynch AL people and burn cars
I have got a proposal for u. since banglabhai havent killed neone in jail, IN RECENT MONTHS, so lets forgive him. It is perfect with ur forgiveness theory. O sorry i forgot he is not in jail at all.

The bottom line is that u r being biased. As i mentioned arready, the same day jamaat cadres showed up with guns and shot at people afterwards. How is their killing any different. If in recent times BNP jamaat restricted themselves from violence than that is because they ARE in power. I will not use "were". U don protest when u r in power.

I am sure if the caretaker Gov head changes from iazuddin to any AL politician than BNP would burn cars and busses too. U wanna bet they wont. U might a well Since i know for a fact that u are being biased.
Old December 11, 2006, 04:09 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereWeGo
I have got a proposal for u. since banglabhai havent killed neone in jail, IN RECENT MONTHS, so lets forgive him. It is perfect with ur forgiveness theory. O sorry i forgot he is not in jail at all.

The bottom line is that u r being biased. As i mentioned arready, the same day jamaat cadres showed up with guns and shot at people afterwards. How is their killing any different. If in recent times BNP jamaat restricted themselves from violence than that is because they ARE in power. I will not use "were". U don protest when u r in power.

I am sure if the caretaker Gov head changes from iazuddin to any AL politician than BNP would burn cars and busses too. U wanna bet they wont. U might a well Since i know for a fact that u are being biased.
Oh comon now. You are being biased against BNP. They are the party of the people. Khaleda Zia said in the parliament in 1994 that she wouldnot call hartals and stuck to her words. Oh and violence? Comonchatro dol and chatro shibir use tular bosta to beat up people. Seriously man what were you thinking when you wrote these posts?
Old December 11, 2006, 05:15 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

Quote:

Very true