facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old September 1, 2017, 10:30 AM
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliPagol
i blame the friggen ipl
Seriously stop. Mustafiz needs to get over his mental fears. He is just being immature right now. Like this fans.

Old September 1, 2017, 02:34 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazabQ
Seriously stop. Mustafiz needs to get over his mental fears. He is just being immature right now. Like this fans.
We don't work with a sports psychologist so it's difficult

Old September 1, 2017, 02:55 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

He's a 21 years old kid who's going through some struggles. You guys must have been very wise and mentally tough at age 21 that you can expect him to just get over it.

He did have a serious injury and he needs to overcome it. It's not going to happen overnight.
Old September 1, 2017, 03:19 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees
He's a 21 years old kid who's going through some struggles. You guys must have been very wise and mentally tough at age 21 that you can expect him to just get over it.

He did have a serious injury and he needs to overcome it. It's not going to happen overnight.
tayle khelte namse kan? chehara dekhanaor jonno? tumi kothakar kon thakur hoiso j tumar dorshon chara amra cholte parbo na...fast bowling korei jodi nijeke shen warner mono koro tahole hobe kemne..

/sarcasm

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old September 1, 2017, 04:12 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
tayle khelte namse kan? chehara dekhanaor jonno? tumi kothakar kon thakur hoiso j tumar dorshon chara amra cholte parbo na...fast bowling korei jodi nijeke shen warner mono koro tahole hobe kemne..

/sarcasm
ki koirbo bechara. kono A tour nai, B tour nai. Aus sathe na khele ki korbe? bose bose gaan gaibe...

tomra A tour keilo na
B tour keilo na
A tour keilo na C tour keilo na
Khali HP khelo re
O tum ra khali HP khelo re

A tour khele mone poira jaae
amra A tour khele mone poira jaae
ekdin bangali dol e chilam re re re
ekdin bangali dol e chilam re
Old September 1, 2017, 05:43 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger1000
We don't work with a sports psychologist so it's difficult
Tiger, you have a point...

But you must take this into consideration that majority of western people can not utilize the treatment of a psychologist, let alone psychotherapy, hypnotherapy or the treatment plan of a psychoanalyst...and imagine Asians, Bangladeshis as patients in that context (BTW not referring to full Pagols/Hemayetpur kind of patients, like jama/pant khuila dilaam ghor theika bahir hoiya dilaam dour gorur pichoney kinds). Our Zeeshan has a very interesting thread in the forget cricket section about psychotherapy, where this practice/science described as a western science and cultural practice. But what I am saying is, even majority of western people cannot utilize, use this.

You have to be educated, and not only just educated, you have to above intelligent, and in possession of a truly sophisticated and open mind, being able to articulate your feelings, speak well, communicate superbly and understand beyond the mundane and rudimentary air as a patient to be able to be treated with 'psychotherapy'.

Random social workers do basic 'treatment' of everyday people, but those are completely and utterly valueless! You go under the treatment of a genuine psychologist or psychoanalyst, you as a patient have to be willing to participate and embrace the deeper self of you. Majority of western people are poorly 'educated', don't be surprised not much different than anywhere in the world, first, third, all. Some people have a degree, some even went to university, some are literate, but total blank inside. When sometimes actually you will come across people who are very smart, intelligent, sharp and have a deep intellectual mind when he/she was never institutionally trained and schooled.

After those being said, what do you think a psychologist would do with Mustafiz?
"Mustafiz, baba...bolo bowl koprtey tumar kothai osubidha hoi? Ki bahbo tumi shara diin? Tomar ghum hoi naa? Tumi ki jiin-er shopno dekho? Tumar kaandhey ektu massage koirey dibo?"
Please think what Mustafiz will say in response? If the psychologist is a female, taholey tow kothai nai...he will be lajjai laal..kothai boltey parbey naa in a small closed door room, Antie boley dekey felbey...what is he going to say? I prefer the red ball over the white....when I see a batsman with a wooden bat, I get nervous, I feel very tired in the morning, when I first wake up. None of these are of value. There will be NO conversation, no dialogue of value to gain the benefit of consulting a psychologist.

At the end of the day, it is ...Maa-er kotha shunio baba, coach ja boley monojoge diye shuniye...maach mangsho beshi korey khau, gaye jur paba...Raat jegey ajey bajey chinta money anio naa...Huzur Babar Pora Pani khao...Bura-der kotha mene cholio...if nothing works, baba, ask the Lord. Wicket paba!

P.S. Contemporary psychology is NOT all about childhood abuse, repressed sexual fantasy, Freudian thinking or Jungian dream analysis. It is much more complex, that is if it is psychotherapy or psychoanalysis.
Old September 1, 2017, 06:38 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Kohli

It took Amir more than a year to somewhat recover his form and rhythm, his fans backed him during his toughest times, why can't you guys do the same? Why can't you guys show some patience and faith? He is still very young hence privy to all the complex emotions that comes with it. From what I have seen he seems like a reserved fellow, probably having hard times expressing/sharing his feelings, problems or issues. Since you have already established the fact that he is not that strong mentally people should really cut him some slack, give him some time before issuing judgements and let him deal with his issues, this much at least he deserves from all of you considering he already won more matches for you than Amir. This fickle nature of some fans is truly perplexing.
Old September 1, 2017, 08:27 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy_1
It took Amir more than a year to somewhat recover his form and rhythm, his fans backed him during his toughest times, why can't you guys do the same? Why can't you guys show some patience and faith? He is still very young hence privy to all the complex emotions that comes with it. From what I have seen he seems like a reserved fellow, probably having hard times expressing/sharing his feelings, problems or issues. Since you have already established the fact that he is not that strong mentally people should really cut him some slack, give him some time before issuing judgements and let him deal with his issues, this much at least he deserves from all of you considering he already won more matches for you than Amir. This fickle nature of some fans is truly perplexing.
Itz teh IPL faultz
Old September 1, 2017, 10:01 PM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

Haven't read anything in this thread but what struggles are you guys referring to?

The expectation is ridiculous from you guys. He was brilliant in SriLanka and he was good in the tri series. The CT was a batsmens tournament. Bowlers like Rabada got taken to cleaners. Fizz was left to bowl death overs against the se of the best batting attacks. Here, Mushy didn't allow fizz to have the new ball advantage and didn't even need him for the most part...

He has lost a bit of pace that's all... So has Taskin, Rubel and every other seamer. I think Walsh is working on consistency first
Old September 2, 2017, 01:07 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

I still think he is being mismanaged. Before he would bowl closer to the stumps than away from it.

They did an analysis of the areas he was bowling and almost all of his deliveries were moving away from the batsman and didn't actually make the batsman play them because of the reason I noted above.