facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old December 9, 2011, 02:09 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Baz

Quote:
Originally Posted by oronnya
Nice advice my friend. Thank you but no thank you. I know what you mean but I don’t think the passionate fans who are following BD cricket for so long is following to get something in return. But what actually did hurt us is that the claim of “we are progressing” is just an illusion. This is not where we wanted to see our team after 10 years of playing test cricket.

I think we all very well understood the capability of our cricket team just after getting the test status. So, at least for me I gave up all the expectations and was happy if they could just put up a fight. But the rise of Mash, Shakib, Tamim, Ash (to some extent) gave us some HOPE!! We were doing pretty well till the end of 2010. Just when we started to believe that we have all the abilities to compete with any strong team in the world, the reality struck . The world cup has actually exposed all our weaknesses. Ouch !!! That did hurt pretty bad . So the reality is we never had solid 11 players to compete at the international level, in fact some of them are just good enough for club cricket. All the wins / progress that we have been witnessing were actually depending on some heroics of few players. Sometimes it was Ash, sometimes Mash or Shakib or Tamim or Mushy. So the over dependence on these key players actually made them exhausted, created unnecessary pressure on them and now we can see the after effects. When none of these players can perform the whole team crumbles. That’s not what you call a progress. That is the reason when for few key players the team move 1 step forward, on a off day they actually take 2 steps backward. I think that is where all the fans including me are getting frustrated. We don’t support our team for a win, we do it for our love for the country and all we want to see is that they are improving and improving at an increasing rate.

I know no matter how frustrated we get we will still continue to support our team with a HOPE that one day we will be able to beat any team in the world !!
We need a revolution in bangladesh, like a really brutal one

Old December 9, 2011, 04:40 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib and Shafiul Islam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abirz
I feel sorry for all the fans who have been suffering for decades with a few occasions of happiness (negligible) . I only started following bd cricket during the 2007 world cup so not as long as some of you guys, Im a huge cricket fan but not a big fan of bd cricket, just follow it during my uni breaks, otherwise you won't see me here, oh and then there nafees as well

im lucky that Im not that attached to bd cricket as much as other fans, that's why I can just watch a bd match, get pissed, then forget about it coz I really didnt expect anything to begin with. i suggest other passionate fans to do the same to avoid heartbreak, just don't take bd cricket seriously, start watching football and support germany like me, they always win, helps me stay happy

Lol really good advise.It's been 12 years I been following bd cricket.1st Before I found BC I always used be sad or depressed when bd lost.Now I feel happy when bd wins and don't feel as sad as I used to be, as many of us here share the same pain.Sometimes when you share your feelings with others it ease your burden.

2nd I support barcelona for messi and their short passing game.
Real Madrid for Mesut Ozil for his unselfish play and player's individual skills.
Man City for Tavez and others.It's always win win and happy situation for me.Some might say I am a glorry hunter.Truth is my second best sports is football and I support football.

I loved cricket and I will more love cricket untill we win world cup but before that happens I will never give up.
Old December 9, 2011, 05:14 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib and Shafiul Islam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abirz
We need a revolution in bangladesh, like a really brutal one
We know our problems for our failures in international lavel and we all know our possible solution aswell but we don't know how to make it happen not in only words but in real life.

We need to get rid of Loitta Kamal and his selfish chamcha from BCB.
Question is can BC make this happen ???? If answer is yes then we all need to start working on this from today.

If answer is no.
1.Then BC members in bd should unite bd cricket lovers in BD may be through Facebook etc.
2.Do some demonstration or Hortal front of BCB office.
3.Write letters to prime Minister Shaikh Hasina and Khaleda Zia etc.
4 Use your all talent,social, domestic and internet power to make it happen for sake of your motherland Shomman in world cricket.

If we can successfully do this and bring a new BCB chairman who will be knowledgeable about world cricket and bd cricket.His love,passion,ambition,hope,enthusiasm isn't less than BD
1st problem will solve our second and all problems example FC structure,good coach,good pitch,stadium drainage system,building new coz Bazar and Sylhet stadium as international stadium,improving schools,college and academy label cricket and developing real Tiger not sissy and cats.

Before this happens ask yourself what did you do for bd cricket ?????
Don't give up but give your self to improve bd cricket and so we can become competitive in world cricket.

When we loved cricket we will love more untill we win the world cup.
Abarer shongram Loitta kamaler bidayer shongram.Time and heart Jokon diyese tha hole aro debo, kintho BCB k LOitta kamal sara korai charbo.Inshallah