facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 26, 2005, 02:06 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ryder,Tamim,shakib,warner
Default i think one win, thats it.

what u guys think? can we win anymnore match in this tournament? i dont think so. its a team game. only one guy is playing and others are watching him and too happy to get call from bangladesh.what a happy family.pilot,tapash, rajin, nafis,tushar,bashar, where is ur run? they are just happy for ashraful. if ash wins man of the series, they can share his money and award. Is it a communist country? why other will share? what kinda rule is it? I am sure selectors also get share from player's prize money and award. i just cant support it. what u guys think?

Old June 26, 2005, 02:14 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

they are losers! (really mad)
Old June 26, 2005, 02:27 AM
Test Cricketer

Yeah one win and all loosing badly yeah . They should finish the match in 3 hours now rather finishing it by 4 and half hours .....
Old June 26, 2005, 02:38 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

yeah, it is a bad idea to share Man of the match award.
Old June 26, 2005, 03:47 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ryder,Tamim,shakib,warner
Default i guess it happens only in bangladesh

someone explain who start this system? in india, tendulkar doesnt share his car with other players. I think, its kind of systematic corruption.may be faruq wanna get some share or BCCB from the yng player.I think, its kind of deceiving our players. When enam JR win man of the series, i thought poor guy will get some financial freedom
.he didnt get the car, the money divided by 15,who doesnt
have any contribution.
Old June 27, 2005, 01:02 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

money was probably divided by 20 if you country the manager and selectors . NO other country has this system. Could be a culture came out of poverty. In the past seen parents took scholarship money of their kids
Old June 27, 2005, 01:42 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Don't want to jinx anyone

I think they are trying to encourage team unity and team work. Every individual's succes is teh team's success.
Old June 27, 2005, 07:08 AM
Test Cricketer

comon guys.. what is so upsetting thing for you here?.. As a true fan.. we should alawys be aware of the true standard of our cricket team. They are playing against no.1 and no.2 team of the world. So.. the difference will be shown every now and then. But.. it doesnt mean we will loose hope. Even BD lost matches.. the experience and courage that the players got.. are simply priceless. They will show a much better performance when they will face other team. You can only learn when you play the Best. So... nothing to worry ma friends. Bd came to England with one or two upsets in head. They did one and in sometimes.. did make the Natwest series intresting for crowd to come to ground. If I were you.. I would be looking into a much more positives than negatives from this tour and will be contend what BD team has done so far in the trip.
Old June 27, 2005, 08:39 AM
Cricket Legend
Fantasy Winner: BD v NZ 2008

I don't support this policy
Old June 27, 2005, 12:09 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Graeme Smith

Well how many wins were you guys expecting. I wasnt expecting any. 1 win is a great acomplishment in my eyes.
Old June 28, 2005, 02:30 AM
Club Cricketer

1 is enough. We're playing against the worlds top 2, what do you expect?
Old June 28, 2005, 02:42 AM
Cricket Legend

One win is enough for me. But, I am worried how long this win will help our team to stay positive if they keep loosing matches without fights.
Old June 28, 2005, 10:09 AM
ODI Cricketer

Before the start of the series everyone was saying- ONE win will be fine! Yeah, nobody believed in a BD win after the hapless performance in the test series. After all we were going to play against England- who tormented us through the two tests and THE world champion Aussies. Yeah, one win will be great, awsome! That's what we thought. And now, after we have won our one game- you people are criticising the team! Come on guys, even the most die-hard British commentators in BBC said that- Bangaldesh have definitely played their part in this series. How come we don't get 100% support from our supporters when even the miserly foreign media are praising us for our effort! Exactly, what is it you guys want the BD players to do? Get a grip, we are the bottom ranked team. We are touring England for the first time and facing these horrible seamer-friendly wickets everywhere. We were bundled out within a little more than two days in both the tests! The agony goes on and on. Try to think you are a 20-year old BD player. What will be your mentality? In such a crucible-like situation the faint-hearted will give up and perish. Is that what our team did? No- on the contrary they turned around and won a match against the mighty Aussies- fighting neck-to-neck all through the game! Yeah, wake up guys- in case you don't fully appreciate the feat- the Aussies just happen to be the world champs. Probably many of us don't understand how much this one single win improved the image of BD cricket team. So please stop complaining and give our players a due break. We Bangladeshis have a tendency to criticise everything- but in this case, for once, we need to forget that.
Yeah, like everyone else I also hoped we win another game- against the English, just to give them a real fight after what they have done to us. But that was not to be. You can feel sad because we didn't win against the Brits but you certainly cannot complain. Because BD team have done their fair share of work! Therefore, they deserve your support and faith!
There is still one match left, hopefully Ashraful will score a 50 or a 100 and we will end in a good note.
Old June 28, 2005, 01:29 PM
Administrator
Operations & Administrations

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

I dared to hope for a D/L win even, let alone a win against Australia.

I am very happy.