facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old July 3, 2010, 02:13 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello
BDFlag Congratulations The Current BCB Administrations On Succesfully DESTROYING Bangladesh Cricket in Record Time!!!

Tha day is July 03, 2010.

Congrats!! Big Congratulations to BCB, the Mostafa Kamal Letus guy and his leadership on destroying Bangladesh cricket, on taking Bangladesh cricket to the lowest low in it's young history in a record short time ( so quickly, from a decent level to down to a sewage level within a year, Brava!) as well. We are swimming in the sewage of our Mother Buriganga river!

I would like to present you BCB an old JUTA (old stinky shoe) of mine as a token for your effort and my/our gratefulness!

I can not express my gratitude on BCB's contribution on Bangladesh's current super achievment in cricket....Brava! Bravo Lotus Kamal, Bravo Coach Siddons, Bravo players like Shakib Al-Hasan and Gong, Bravo Bangladesh Government, Bravo Bangladesh Ministery of Youth and Sports! You guys make me so proud (Read: Vomit) !!

You are disgusting! SALA, 150 million people should do open street juta peta on all of you all, scums!

Old July 3, 2010, 02:16 PM
Cricket Savant

This is for BCB from me with Love! Accept this award with your heads down morons!

Where is improvement of NCL?
Where is improvement of First Class cricket?
Where are the sporty pitches?
Where are the bowling coaches?
Where are the gyms?
Where is Rabeed Imaam? How come all the good people leave and you all scums stay at BCB?
Oi, how can you all sleep at night you BCB, Sport Ministery people, ministers, government staffs and all?

Last edited by bujhee kom; July 5, 2010 at 08:29 PM..
Old July 3, 2010, 02:19 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

I am with you Javed bhai..BCB is just damaging our cricket by taking the government money and going on vacation..rather then sitting on the balcony of Lord's ground like idiots why can't they hire some decent people? BCB is the 1 that hired Siddons and Kamal promised a CEO, what's happened to that idea? What about investing money in the right way and improving our cricket? These fools are just making us a laughing stock in cricket and unless we don't get rid of these people then we shouldn't expect much from this team..
Old July 3, 2010, 02:32 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib

Can't blame Lotus kamal and co : they are too stupid

We need people with strong cricket knowledge

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)
Old July 3, 2010, 02:38 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

So, it's the administrator's fault and the coach is innocent. Bravo!! Joy Siddons.
Old July 3, 2010, 03:07 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose

they are so ignorant and stupid they cant even realize its their fault
Old July 3, 2010, 03:15 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
So, it's the administrator's fault and the coach is innocent. Bravo!! Joy Siddons.
Ya it is his fault..a lot of it is his fault but who hired him again? Oh ya the idiots of BCB..if they knew better then they would hire somebody better but since their idiots they just hired Siddons..thats why more fault goes to BCB..
Old July 3, 2010, 03:27 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Graeme Smith

Quote:
You really don't think administrators have fault in this? I mean I know Siddons should get some blame, but the administrators have done nothing... Where is our infrastructure? How are we supposed to develop players with what we have.
Old July 3, 2010, 03:43 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: TIK47

Why are we going backwards when we are hosting the world cup in less than a year?
At this rate we should give all our games to sri lanka or india, no need to embarass ourselves infront of the whole world.
Old July 3, 2010, 03:53 PM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

It's not only Administrations........coach/management staff/players/fans should be blamed too....

Ek hate tali baje na....simple!

Last edited by Nadim; July 3, 2010 at 04:00 PM..
Old July 3, 2010, 04:02 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Calm down ppl ... everything is fine ... We'll beat England in the ODI series ...
Old July 3, 2010, 04:12 PM
Banned

players should be blamed. and may be also the bcb officials. but my feeling is players are not giving 100% (except for tamim). players need to change their mentality. and we look for proper player selection. make sure that players who are performing well should be rewarded and also who are dropped should not be in team before justifying his position.

shakib and co. were flying in the seventh sky although they were loosing. shakib kept saying that 'shommanjonok porajoy',,,, 'amader orjon onek',,,, etc onek wothless meaningless stuffs.
now bangladesh players come down to earth realize where you belong in the world. i know players will not be concerned as the bcb official is also worthless.... so i don't see any option except to pray for our team!
Old July 3, 2010, 04:28 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
It's not only Administrations........coach/management staff/players/fans should be blamed too....
Ek hate tali baje na....simple!
Na na bhais, a have a shoe for Siddons too....I said it ...
Quote:
I can not express my gratitude on BCB's contribution on Bangladesh's current super achievment in cricket....Brava! Bravo Lotus Kamal, Bravo Coach Siddons, Bravo players like Shakib Al-Hasan and Gong, Bravo Bangladesh Government, Bravo Bangladesh Ministery of Youth and Sports! You guys make me so proud (Read: Vomit) !!
This is for siddons and the players... This will match siddons' head and style....

I encourage evryone to put thaeir old shoes down and then Miraz bhai can present it to the team and admin and coach!
Old July 3, 2010, 04:53 PM
Administrator

Down with BC admin! Down with the boss...
Old July 3, 2010, 05:43 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Shabbir rahman Roman

Ryt time to sack Siddons...we r going to lose all the matches against ireland n england...little bit hopeful against scotland...we known as a emotional nation...but it hurtz when i see our players not getting a motivator. Our u19 performance is fine, our academy is doing ok...but why national team always fail?? This is only bout coach nothing else...i think mortaza can make some emotional boost up to the team...where i thought shakib was good on that. but the day goes he proved he is not a leader material.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old July 3, 2010, 05:55 PM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

dunt blame Mash for the lose. He bowled well. The bowling overall was good. But he can't control our batsmen.
Old July 3, 2010, 07:51 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

ei shob mighty england, aussie der sathe khela baad diye...WC er agey beshi kore zim, kenya, afgan der sathe khela uchit.....player der confidence level bolte to ekhon kichui nai !
Old July 3, 2010, 08:11 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Liton Das

BK bhai angry? Something utterly unthinkable must have happened...

Cricinfo, here I come!
Old July 3, 2010, 09:26 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akib
You really don't think administrators have fault in this? I mean I know Siddons should get some blame, but the administrators have done nothing... Where is our infrastructure? How are we supposed to develop players with what we have.
So we ask these questions now, all of a sudden, out of no where? Where was these questions back then? I mean it's not like it's a recent problem, that just showed up last night. It's been a big problem for Bangladesh cricket for many years. Yes, BCB is to blame for one of the many things, but not for recent failure. BCB has done lot of things wrong over the years. And one of the major one was to hire the bhomboll as a head coach.
Old July 3, 2010, 09:29 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

right now I will only blame BCB for organizing so many back to back tours/matches against strong oppositions,the plyrs r tired of loosing & r lacking confidence/patience/concentration.
We need a break & then play agnst Zim/Kenya/even WI.
Old July 3, 2010, 10:26 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

I don't mind back to back tours. But they over did it. They put all the games on the 1st half of the year and nothing on the 2nd. And what I dont like the most is the order they did it in.

Hot humid to NZ weather to back to hot and humid then to English COLD weather then again back at dark and humid weather to back to cold again.
Old July 3, 2010, 10:53 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
I don't mind back to back tours. But they over did it. They put all the games on the 1st half of the year and nothing on the 2nd. And what I dont like the most is the order they did it in.

Hot humid to NZ weather to back to hot and humid then to English COLD weather then again back at dark and humid weather to back to cold again.
you do realize BCB doesnt make up our schedule right? We take what we get. period.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)
Old July 3, 2010, 11:20 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: tamim,sakib,riad,rajib

**** yyyyyyyyy bring back aftab , ashraful , and alok kopali .. drop the freaking kayes ,musfiq and ssoemone else. that will do good for our team
Old July 3, 2010, 11:56 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: many ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Tha day is July 03, 2010.

Congrats!! Big Congratulations to BCB, the Mostafa Kamal Letus guy and his leadership on destroying Bangladesh cricket, on taking Bangladesh cricket to the lowest low in it's young history in a record short time ( so quickly, from a decent level to down to a sewage level within a year, Brava!) as well. We are swimming in the sewage of our Mother Buriganga river!

I would like to present you BCB an old JUTA (old stinky shoe) of mine as a token for your effort and my/our gratefulness!

You are disgusting! SALA, 150 million people should do open street juta peta on all of you all, scums!
Please do not blame the board the player are not performing well so , why blame coaches and board, the BD players play professionally, look at teams like IRELAND they work full time jobs and then play for their country , they are doing way better than BD .Its our players who need to change their approach towards the game ,coach aar ki shikhabeh oder ke
Old July 3, 2010, 11:59 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ashraful,mashrafe,shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by asddsa
ei shob mighty england, aussie der sathe khela baad diye...WC er agey beshi kore zim, kenya, afgan der sathe khela uchit.....player der confidence level bolte to ekhon kichui nai !
Exactly, 2007 er aage Namibia, Kenya ke harae BD'r jei confidence chilo, oi confidence er jor ei India ke dhorae dise. Ar ekhon world #1,2 er sathe bhalo khele harleo confidence kisu barbe na. Players look absolutely destroyed when they get in the field, its as if they gave up even before the game starts.