facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old November 13, 2004, 07:22 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman
Most questions have been asked simply to vent the frustration - no doubt

yo coach...looks like u don't give a damn abt ppl who cont care to work hard or improve themselves - no matter how good they are...that's y u identified that six feet four inches tall guy (forgot his name) as a lazy butt a couple of months ago...hmmm...kool stuff
Shafaq al Zabir.
I always like Mr. Macinns, 'cause his is methodical and work within the limits of science driven logic.

But how our selectors rate 'big shak' is still something beyond my understanding when i see Alamgir kabir, Gazi Alamgir in the team. I think we'll have somewaht decent pace battery pretty soon when all of our players will be available for selection - Mashrafee, Talha, Tapash, Nazmul, Shahadat etc. But i did notice some good performance by 'big shak' in domestic cricket since we discussed about him last time. I would like to see 'big shak' is given few more chances with A-team along with Shahadat to gauge his mettle in the REAL battlefield, not only on training ground with HPU or U-19. Then again we would need good amount of A-team matches for those purposes, right?

Old November 13, 2004, 07:57 AM
Richard McInnes
Manager / Head coach, National Cricket Academy
Former BD U19 Coach

I have been watching big Shak, quite closely of late and have had a chat to him on a few issues and hopefully he has a good domestic season and then we can do some work next year. He has been doing a lot of work with a Salauddin from BKSP, also coaches Araf and Victoria, Very good coach and doing some good work with Shaq, so keep watching.
Old November 15, 2004, 01:58 AM
Cricket Legend

We are asking so many questions to our Computer Analyst without knowing what is his role.
My question is :
What is the role of a computer analyst in a cricket team in general, and what is our Computer Analyst's role in BD Team (if he has some additional assignments, I mean)?
Old November 16, 2004, 08:49 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

Thanks coach for your insight but i've couple of questions- we are always looking for players who will do hopefully good in the long run but i am worried that we might not have a future as the current comments from nz and others suggests otherwise. And from your comment we can see the young aussis are growing under the experts but why we r not follwoing that at all? and Lastly have you seen bulbul playing recently? if so what do u think on his comeback, is it possible for him? because we need a grafter in the team and he was once compared with javed miandad..... thanks

Edited on, November 17, 2004, 2:13 PM GMT, by akabir77.
Old November 16, 2004, 12:55 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally posted by Sam
We are asking so many questions to our Computer Analyst without knowing what is his role.
I was thinking the same. Therefore no question to ask for now.
Old November 18, 2004, 11:45 AM
First Class Cricketer

by the way, did anlayst answer any question??? is the questioning still on???
Old November 18, 2004, 06:30 PM
Cricket Legend

Questions are still on. I will compile them up and send it to him by next week. so bring'em on.