facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 22, 2013, 12:52 PM
Test Cricketer

Default How fast are our "fast" bowlers?

How fast are our fast bowlers? I have come across a compilation (somewhat incomplete) that contains many big names but it contians none of ours. http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/con...rds/95065.html I wonder if any our seamers ever consitently cross 140kph. I know some of you will jump on this and site one or two occasions where someone reported a few deliveries in low 140kph. I see in the list many of the bowlers listed in that table have bowled in 150kph and still catagorized Medium Fast bowlers. Only a few on th top are listed as pure fast bowlers. Even in the MFB catagory we are absent (neither is SL and only a handful for India). Lasith Malinga make another list ( http://www.latesttopten.com/top-10-w...ory-of-cricket) but I do not agree with it. Her was never express fast. He got wickets due to his unusual delivery style.

In any event, I would like to see where we stand. Perhaps, we are in the range between 120 - 135kph. Mushrafi in his hey days may have chuked a few in the low to mid forties.