facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old July 23, 2012, 04:50 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Quote:
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the worst of false tales. Do not look for others faults. Do not spy one another, and do not practise Najsh (means to offer a high price for something in order to allure another customer who is interested in the thing). Do not be jealous of one another and do not nurse enmity against one another. Do not sever ties with one another. Become the slaves of Allah, and be brothers to one another as He commanded. A Muslim is the brother of a Muslim. He should neither oppress him nor humiliate him. The piety is here! The piety is here!" While saying so he pointed towards his chest. "It is enough evil for a Muslim to look down upon his Muslim brother. All things of a Muslim are inviolable for his brother in Faith: his blood, his wealth and his honour. Verily, Allah does not look to your bodies nor to your faces but He looks to your hearts and your deeds."

-271/1570 - Riyad Us-Saliheen (Gardens of the Righteous)

Old July 31, 2012, 05:47 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) once advised his companions: “Make Islam and its affairs easy for people, and do not create hardships for them (through your behavior). Spread the glad tidings, and do not make people run away”
(Bukhari.)
Old August 3, 2012, 05:02 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
If only you relied on Allah a true reliance, He would provide sustenance for you just as He does the birds: They fly out in the morning empty and return in the afternoon with full stomachs.
(Ahmad, An-Nasa’I, Ibn Majah, Al-Hakim and At-Tirmidhi)
Old August 29, 2012, 04:32 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
The son of Adam will commit his due share of fornication. The eyes fornicate and their fornication is looking at prohibited things. The ears fornicate and their fornication is listening to prohibited things. The tongue fornicates and its fornication is speaking to women strangers. The hand fornicates and its fornication is to touch unlawful things. The feet fornicate and their fornication is walking to the prohibited. The heart wishes and desires; thereafter, one may actually fornicate or come close to doing it.'
(Muslim)
Old September 3, 2012, 06:01 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
A Muslim is prohibited from harming his fellow Muslim: his blood, money, and honor
-Sahih Muslim, Chapter: Prohibition of ill-treating, abandoning, and despising a Muslim, his blood, honour and money. (4/1986)
Old September 6, 2012, 12:02 PM
Cricket Sage

It was narrated that Abu Hurairah (radi Allahu anhu) said: "The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) never criticized any food. If he wanted it he would eat it, and if he disliked it he would refrain." [Abu Dawud - graded sahih]
Old September 8, 2012, 04:11 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
O Allah! Forgive me my guilty deeds, and expand for me my home, and bless for me my subsistence
-It was reported by at-Tirmidhi
Old September 24, 2012, 09:32 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
No man is alone with a non-mahram woman but the Shaytaan is the third one present.
(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2165)
Old January 9, 2013, 11:15 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Any leg break bowler

Is there any quote/hadis of Prophet muhammad (sm) regarding "doing small good things regularly is better than doing good things irregularly", something like that. i heard it somewhere i guess not sure though. it will help me to quote to my sister that she should start his prayers and good things regularly even if it is small and not for only certain span of times. Thanks
Old January 9, 2013, 12:38 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReZ_1
Is there any quote/hadis of Prophet muhammad (sm) regarding "doing small good things regularly is better than doing good things irregularly", something like that. i heard it somewhere i guess not sure though. it will help me to quote to my sister that she should start his prayers and good things regularly even if it is small and not for only certain span of times. Thanks
I have heard such hadiths of similar concepts. Here are the sources --

From Bukhari

1. Narrated 'Aisha: The most beloved action to Allah's Apostle was that whose doer did it continuously and regularly. (Book #76, Hadith #469)

2. Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet was asked, "What deeds are loved most by Allah?" He said, "The most regular constant deeds even though they may be few." He added, 'Don't take upon yourselves, except the deeds which are within your ability." (Book #76, Hadith #472)

3. Narrated: Aisha
The Prophet never fasted in any month more than in the month of Shaban. He used to say, "Do those deeds which you can do easily, as Allah will not get tired (of giving rewards) till you get bored and tired (of performing religious deeds)." The most beloved prayer to the Prophet (SAW) was the one that was done regularly (throughout the life) even if it were little. And whenever the Prophet offered a prayer he used to offer it regularly.
Old January 10, 2013, 08:41 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Any leg break bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
I have heard such hadiths of similar concepts. Here are the sources --

From Bukhari

1. Narrated 'Aisha: The most beloved action to Allah's Apostle was that whose doer did it continuously and regularly. (Book #76, Hadith #469)

2. Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet was asked, "What deeds are loved most by Allah?" He said, "The most regular constant deeds even though they may be few." He added, 'Don't take upon yourselves, except the deeds which are within your ability." (Book #76, Hadith #472)

3. Narrated: Aisha
The Prophet never fasted in any month more than in the month of Shaban. He used to say, "Do those deeds which you can do easily, as Allah will not get tired (of giving rewards) till you get bored and tired (of performing religious deeds)." The most beloved prayer to the Prophet (SAW) was the one that was done regularly (throughout the life) even if it were little. And whenever the Prophet offered a prayer he used to offer it regularly.
Thanks a lot, may Allah(sbw) help you
Old January 12, 2013, 09:34 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
The Prophet (SallAllahu alayhi wa sallam) said: "The Fire (of Hell) is forbidden to touch anyone who is close to the people, soft, lenient, and kind-hearted."
Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 223
Old July 16, 2013, 02:07 AM
Cricket Sage

Reported by Abu Huraira (RA): I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Who will be the luckiest person who will gain your intercession on the Day of Resurrection?" The Prophet (peace be upon him) said,

Quote:
"O Abu Huraira! I have thought that none will ask me about this Hadith before you, as I know your longing for the (learning of) Hadiths. The luckiest person who will have my intercession on the Day of Resurrection will be the one who said, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' sincerely from the bottom of his heart.”

[Bukhari]
Old July 16, 2013, 02:10 AM
Cricket Sage

Uqbah ibn Amr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said,

Quote:
“Whoever has three daughters and he is patient with them, he feeds them, gives them drink, and clothes them, then they will be a shield from the Hellfire for him on the Day of Resurrection.”
Source: Sunan Ibn Majah 3669

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Wadi’ee
Old August 16, 2013, 02:15 AM
Cricket Sage

Ibn Umar reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said,

Quote:
Do not ask someone to give up his seat to another, but rather make it easy and provide accommodation.
Source: Sahih Muslim 2177

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Imam Muslim

عَنْ ابْنِ عُمَرَ عَنْ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ لَا يُقِيمُ الرَّجُلُ الرَّجُلَ مِنْ مَقْعَدِهِ ثُمَّ يَجْلِسُ فِيهِ وَلَكِنْ تَفَسَّحُوا وَتَوَسَّعُوا

2177 صحيح مسلم كِتَاب السَّلَامِ لا يقيمن أحدكم الرجل من مجلسه ثم يجلس فيه
Old October 21, 2013, 07:26 PM
Cricket Sage

Allah's Messenger(SalAllahu A'laihe wasallam) said,

Quote:
The prayer of one who goes to a soothsayer, asks him something, and believes in what he says will not be accepted for forty days.
(Muslim)

RasulUllah (SalAllahu A'laihe wasallam) also said,

Quote:
Whoever goes to a soothsayer and believes in what he says has denied what was revealed to Muhammad.
(Ahmad, Sahih)