facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 24, 2014, 05:36 AM
Test Cricketer

Default Shame on Papon. Please resign

You don't deserve to be BCB director. Our BD cricket can't die because of you and 19 other chamchas. Shame on you and please resign.

Old January 24, 2014, 06:11 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Any leg break bowler

I think there is a lot of "political thing" to do with any decision taken. We all know how our current govt is allied to Indian govt. and cricket in India is no less than a political part and strategy.
Old January 24, 2014, 12:18 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

we r doomed
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled
Old January 24, 2014, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabir77
we r doomed
HOW?
We can make it right if we all are united.

Join us at Shahbag https://m.facebook.com/events/203499439847884 on the 26th.
BCB must listen to us or they have to resign ...they have no right to sell our cricket.
Old January 24, 2014, 12:34 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

i will be there in spirit but nothing will work. these guys are making money that's all. anyone remember how ash said shujon, pilot was involved in match fixing. anyone know what happen to them? they became board director... We were born to either lick india's shoe or Pakistan's shoe. we bangali's have no shoes...
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled
Old January 24, 2014, 12:35 PM
Banned

Its a joke how we are blaming Papon! all the board are scared to speak up.. and the only one speaking is SA and SL ( remeber who the president or ceo is) pakistani refering to SA. if not today even after 10 years India will take control of cricket. there are many reasons both positive and negative. its wise not to say anything at the moment, because if all the others accepts the propsal and we reject it.. then when india and other board come to power we are then definately doomed.
Old January 24, 2014, 03:39 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Umpires!

Totally disagree with post above. I would rather not play cricket ever than
Sell my soul to a satan. So what we can't win against BCCI, I would rather die with my pride and dignity. We are an independent and sovereign country. If an injustice is done to us, we must speak up. One day our voice will be heard, and we will win. Remember back in 60s India was a minnow in cricket. Today BCCI has money, so they are calling shots. Even before IPL, they were like SL or PAK.
You never know, good day might come for us too. We must not sell our souls and bend our back to injustice.

PS: I have nothing against IND or people from IND. it's one individual. Mr. Srini, who is regarded as an evil even by many sports fan in IND for his greed and lust for power. In our country it is Mr. Papon.
Old January 24, 2014, 04:11 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: taskin / anamul

Quote:
Originally Posted by King13
Its a joke how we are blaming Papon! all the board are scared to speak up.. and the only one speaking is SA and SL ( remeber who the president or ceo is) pakistani refering to SA. if not today even after 10 years India will take control of cricket. there are many reasons both positive and negative. its wise not to say anything at the moment, because if all the others accepts the propsal and we reject it.. then when india and other board come to power we are then definately doomed.
EXCUSE ME WHAT ? papon showed his real face by about to sell our cricket to india . also when he says the word bangladesh can never become number 8th test team in next 10 years as a bangladesh cricket board president thats shows the real mir japor giri he is abou to do WITH bd CRICKET . how could on earth he says that when bangladesh are progressing like never before , shame on papon and his chamca for voting yes , and salute to those true 4 member who were against it and the person who WALKED out of the meeting . PAPON must resign or fired for sake of bangladesh cricket . HIS TRUE COLOR HAS BEEN PREVAILED
Old January 24, 2014, 04:16 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nynemesis
and salute to those true 4 member who were against it and the person who WALKED out of the meeting . PAPON must resign or fired for sake of bangladesh cricket . HIS TRUE COLOR HAS BEEN PREVAILED
nynemesis bhai,

Where you got the 4th hero? I thought only 3 voted "No".
Old January 24, 2014, 04:41 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: The big hearted ones

Signed.
Once cricket dies in Bangladesh and there's no need for BCB, Papon will be used as Paposh by BCCI.
Old January 24, 2014, 05:16 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Umpires!

We all know how Papon came in power. Forcing district/divisional/club team reps to cast vote for his selected panel using "donation" and threat. He single handedly forced Saber C from running for the BCB head. Papon needs money to keep his supporters happy. Exactly same situation is going on in BCCI where the Papon version there is Mr. Srini. Mr. Srini needs money to keep his voters happy so that he can stay as the head of BCCI and then after the draft passes take over ICC as the Chairman. Then Mr. Srini will run the cricket world as he wishes and destroy world cricket in the process for his greed and lust for power. Srini=Papon. Both should be thrown out of their respective boards.