facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old November 2, 2006, 04:51 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Only Ashraful & Me
Default Tear rolling down

We know whats going on BD now a days, people have been really cruel.They can do anything for simple reason.its unbelieveble when they killed some one within 2/3 min,how come they have been so rude.Everything is possible over here.
Pls watch this video , this is taken from some news source.

Last edited by Nasif; November 2, 2006 at 04:59 PM..

Old November 2, 2006, 04:53 PM
Banned

here the link-
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tJuq3-BmDMQ
Old November 2, 2006, 07:35 PM
First Class Cricketer

so brutal and pathetic. dont know who to blame?
Old November 2, 2006, 09:39 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

I don't think it should take much brainpower to figure out who's to be blamed first and foremost.
Old November 2, 2006, 11:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutul
In case you were not listening, the BAL party promised this, they organized it, they sponsored it, they executed it. They also said there would do much more of it if they don't get their guys in control. Simple. Let's not be bashful about seeing the obvious...
Old November 2, 2006, 11:49 PM
Test Cricketer

u cant only blame one party for this. i think bnp, jamaat is just as responsible for this as awami league. bnp has their guys in control now. they have their choice president in control. bnp and awami league are responsible for these violance in bangladesh. awami league ruined the country from 96-01. and bnp destroyed the country from 2001-2006. and rightnow these two parties are creating a civil war. i am just wondering when will our people be educated enough to reject both of these parties. we need army to take over and put the entire damm zia family and shak hasina in jail.
Old November 3, 2006, 01:01 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

The chaos that we see in the videos here is squarely BAL's fault. They are the ones who decided to paralyze the country. Just because BNP has their own men in powerful positions and is trying to rig the election( according to BAL) they have no ****ing right to set the city on blaze and beat up people. The anarchy is fully BAL party's fault. BNP"s misrule in the last 5 years is a different issue altogether.
Old November 3, 2006, 01:19 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahriyar
The chaos that we see in the videos here is squarely BAL's fault. They are the ones who decided to paralyze the country. Just because BNP has their own men in powerful positions and is trying to rig the election( according to BAL) they have no ****ing right to set the city on blaze and beat up people. The anarchy is fully BAL party's fault. BNP"s misrule in the last 5 years is a different issue altogether.
But die hard AL supporters are too thick to see that. They think Hasina has the right to disrupt and make the country collapse if her demands are not met.

Now when AL was ruling from 96-2001, when BNP tried to paralyze the country by strikes, I condemnded them equally. However, supporters of both sides think they alone hold the right to destroy the country. What we need if effective laws allowing the shooting on the spot of any person trying to set a bus on fire, or trying to shoot/kill an unarmed person.

However, our police are so corrupt, they will never be able to apply such laws.
Old November 3, 2006, 03:36 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutul
I blame myself. Yeah I repeat that I blame myself. I know what all our evil politicians want, what the do when the go to power, what they do when they go opposition. AL, BNP, JP, JI…they are all same…all chor, batpar, durnitibaz, rajakar. But I am blind, I still always go for their call, fight with brothers just to clime ones superiority over another, I destroy car, bus, rail road, gas pump, rickshaw, public property, private property, even kill my own brothers. Wish someday I change, we change, they change…all we need a change…big time. Until then all I blame MYSELF for being a Bangladeshi.
Old November 3, 2006, 03:41 AM
Test Cricketer

if awami league had their own person in a position like bnp does, i bet bnp would have done the same thing. both of these two parties are same. when bnp was in power awami league called for strikes and hartal. when awami league was in power bnp did the same. non of these two parties loves our country. they just care for themself. they use poor people and students to get what they want. i believe that we need a strong dictator who will have a firm control of bangladesh. who will have the guts to put both khaleda, her son tarek[edited] and big mouth hasina in jail. and who will stop student politics for good. i said it many times before that bangladeshi people are not educated enough to have democracy. democracy doesnt work everywhere and it is not working in bangladesh. but a ershad type dictator is not good for the country either.

Last edited by reverse_swing; November 3, 2006 at 03:45 AM.. Reason: mod.edit
Old November 3, 2006, 04:20 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaoun
if awami league had their own person in a position like bnp does, i bet bnp would have done the same thing. both of these two parties are same. when bnp was in power awami league called for strikes and hartal. when awami league was in power bnp did the same. non of these two parties loves our country. they just care for themself. they use poor people and students to get what they want. i believe that we need a strong dictator who will have a firm control of bangladesh. who will have the guts to put both khaleda, her son tarek[edited] and big mouth hasina in jail. and who will stop student politics for good. i said it many times before that bangladeshi people are not educated enough to have democracy. democracy doesnt work everywhere and it is not working in bangladesh. but a ershad type dictator is not good for the country either.
is it? I did not saw those in 2001. According to BNP at that time both CA and ECs were pro AL. By the way, we saw AL activist made people nude in street because he was going to office. That happened in 1996. BAL encouring this by prizing the fellow (the leader of the nude operation) to anchor a reguler BTV program.
I am not saying BNP is saint. But they are lesser of two evils as their crimes were more white collar.
Old November 3, 2006, 04:38 AM
Banned

my ques is only for politics people killed themself like that?
Old November 3, 2006, 08:09 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

This is the wildest brutality I have ever seen in my life in anywhere in the world.

Unfortunately, the killers and culprits who ordered killings will never get punished.
Old November 3, 2006, 08:11 AM
Cricket Legend
Fantasy Winner: BD v NZ 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by omio
my ques is only for politics people killed themself like that?
This was not for politics, this IS politics. (I didn't watch the video, but I guess it's probably one of the "beating to death" videos.)

Don't forget one thing, these people are not ordinary people. They were trying to kill each other. And if the victim could corner his opposition, then he would probably do the same thing.

The only consolation from these despicable acts is that no civilians were harmed, and nobody's lying about these incidents either (hint: crossfire)
Old November 3, 2006, 08:14 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire_x86
This was not for politics, this IS politics. (I didn't watch the video, but I guess it's probably one of the "beating to death" videos.)

Don't forget one thing, these people are not ordinary people. They were trying to kill each other. And if the victim could corner his opposition, then he would probably do the same thing.

The only consolation from these despicable acts is that no civilians were harmed, and nobody's lying about these incidents either (hint: crossfire)

Spitty, this is a collection of all the brutality and the people who got killed are civilians like you and me. You can call them political activist.

The only difference between the two groups were, one hroup had the order from their leader to kill and make chaos while the other group acted without such order.
Old November 3, 2006, 08:51 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

Je kono shobho deshi ei shob hoi na. Its like John Kerry's democrats rampaging the cities because Bush rigged the election(which is true though). Just unthinkable.

If Egypt was the first to be civilised, then we'll be the last.
Old November 3, 2006, 09:04 AM
Cricket Legend
Fantasy Winner: BD v NZ 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
Spitty, this is a collection of all the brutality and the people who got killed are civilians like you and me. You can call them political activist.

The only difference between the two groups were, one hroup had the order from their leader to kill and make chaos while the other group acted without such order.
I'm not denying the responsibility of leading AL leaders for this situation. But I refuse to acknowledge the "political activists" as civilians. Like the military, we should put them in a separate category. These people practice beating and killing each other all the time.
Old November 3, 2006, 10:43 AM
Cricket Legend

Spitty is right. I do not know how many of you watch the interview from DMCH. the injured persons were claiming as if they were innocent. Some BAL activist were claiming shibir activist attack them and they did nothing simply get injured. I do not know who instigate. But they are not civilian. Even I refuse to acknowledge them 'political activist'. If they are political activist then how would define those who was in Sattaygraho Movement or Quit India movemnet. They are simply political thug. But even considering this, the incident is barbaric and not acceptable in a civilzed world.
Old November 3, 2006, 11:10 AM
Club Cricketer

You guys are forgetting one thing. What you are seeing is people's hatred against the Jamatis. People in the street really hates jamat - thats why they are giving those the gono-dholai. Remember the juta-peta of Golam Azam in Baitul Mokarram -- these beatings are the same.
Old November 3, 2006, 11:42 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by User Name
People in the street really hates jamat - thats why they are giving those the gono-dholai.
yes .. they are the people.....the BAL Supporters.....
Old November 3, 2006, 11:50 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Why can't media now telecast these videos?????
Old November 3, 2006, 11:56 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Why can't media now telecast these videos?????
Every single channel has these videos. Media has aired them over and over again for 3/4 days during the clash. I have seen these many times on ATN, ChannelI and nTV.

In some of the footage you can see in detail who the person is. That should be enough to prosecute them. It is easy for police to get hold of these footage and lauch massive arrest campaign. But that won't happen as all of these criminals are paid for by political god fathers.
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Old November 3, 2006, 12:04 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasifkhan
yes .. they are the people.....the BAL Supporters.....
I will shed no tears for Jamat - when they are beaten-up by the people in the streets.

Did you see the video where the Jamatis were shouting 'Naraey-Takbeer' and 'Morley Shohid, Bachley Ghazi' --- reminded everyone of 1971. enough said...
Old November 3, 2006, 12:06 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

I think BNP would do the same if they had the man power. since they don't they don't go that way. on the other hand al is always known for this kind as they have huge manpower behind them who wants to go to power by hook or crook and make the country another MOger mulluk.
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled
Old November 3, 2006, 12:12 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabir77
I think BNP would do the same if they had the man power. since they don't they don't go that way. on the other hand al is always known for this kind as they have huge manpower behind them who wants to go to power by hook or crook and make the country another MOger mulluk.
Not true. You can't blame the whole AL for the activities of a few. Its like blaming and suspecting every one in Latin America for Drug Dealing. (I hope you get the analogy)