facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old December 6, 2013, 03:57 AM
Cricket Legend

Default 100 Day Countdown to WT20 2014

I have been at the South Plaza of the Sangsad Bhaban at Manik Mia Avenue last night. Here is what Chris Tetley and Nazmul Hasan Said (in brief):

Nazmul Hasan: Bangladesh made a record according to ICC that all the tickets are sold within days after the selling starts. ICC said that it never happened in any of the ICC global event. It's been an amazing support and enthusiasm showed by this cricket crazy nation. In the upcoming event world will see a different Bangladesh in all aspects. In this Bangladesh team every one is a match winner and we will show the world what we are made of.

Chris Tetley: This is a wonderful country, it hosted the WC 2011 in a great fashion and ICC believes that it will host this event too with pride and successfully. Preparations are well ahead now and remaining works will be finished soon. It will be an amazing tournament.

There were fireworks at midnight. It was awesome, glittering displays of lights. The countdown clocks have been put in the different parts of Dhaka, Sylhet and in Chittagong.

I have pictures, will upload those soon. How can I upload by the way?

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ

Old December 6, 2013, 11:28 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Any leg break bowler

The firecrackers were stunning considering the current political situation especially for those who doesn't know about the countdown program. Lolz, when the firecrackers started to burst continuously breaking the silent night some people around our house got terrified -thought cocktails started to burst..
Old December 6, 2013, 01:08 PM

Thanks for the thread Hasan bhai

I hope BCB keep continuing working hard to make the T20WC a success.

With the current team, I have huge expectations and believe we can do very well reaching beyond second round.

Looking forward to some exciting cricket...and a peaceful Bangladesh.
Old December 6, 2013, 01:32 PM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Don't worry! Seikh Zia will ruin it...
Old December 6, 2013, 02:38 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: will let you know after

I cant wait!
Old December 6, 2013, 02:57 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: A few

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReZ_1
The firecrackers were stunning considering the current political situation especially for those who doesn't know about the countdown program. Lolz, when the firecrackers started to burst continuously breaking the silent night some people around our house got terrified -thought cocktails started to burst..
LOL. As if we have a shortage of fire crackers going off all around the country these days.
Old December 6, 2013, 03:00 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

Old December 7, 2013, 01:25 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedC

Danke! That was nice.

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ
Old December 8, 2013, 12:07 PM
Cricket Legend

I have pics of the event but cannot upload. Strange but true that I don't find any way to upload pics in BC

Old December 8, 2013, 12:38 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMHasan
I have pics of the event but cannot upload. Strange but true that I don't find any way to upload pics in BC
you need to be a cricket guru(i,e 8000 posts) to upload pics straight to BC, i suggest u upload pics to other Pic host like tinypic and share the link here
Old December 8, 2013, 07:02 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: shakib al hasan

World Cup keno? Asia cupo hobe na ei deshe!
Old December 8, 2013, 11:50 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
you need to be a cricket guru(i,e 8000 posts) to upload pics straight to BC, i suggest u upload pics to other Pic host like tinypic and share the link here
So the postcount is greater than knowledge, the length of stay in BC and other important attributes? I am feeling dumb. What kind of rule is this?

I will take a superb/solid century than a very weak/unsteady doube ton.

Old December 8, 2013, 11:53 PM
Cricket Legend

Old December 8, 2013, 11:54 PM
Cricket Legend

Old December 8, 2013, 11:55 PM
Cricket Legend

Old December 8, 2013, 11:56 PM
Cricket Legend

Old December 8, 2013, 11:58 PM
Cricket Legend

Old December 9, 2013, 12:46 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Quote:
So the postcount is greater than knowledge, the length of stay in BC and other important attributes? I am feeling dumb. What kind of rule is this?
well postcount=participation, no point having bosta vora knowledge and you share it once in a blue moon

Quote:
I will take a superb/solid century than a very weak/unsteady doube ton
thats like saying you'll take ash's flashy 20 over a kaedge 100...well both might be same but that 100 will give us some score to bowl at

anyway nice pics
Old December 9, 2013, 03:27 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Any leg break bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moh899
World Cup keno? Asia cupo hobe na ei deshe!
Asia cup keno? sl er sathe series o hobe kina....
Old December 9, 2013, 04:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
well postcount=participation, no point having bosta vora knowledge and you share it once in a blue moon

thats like saying you'll take ash's flashy 20 over a kaedge 100...well both might be same but that 100 will give us some score to bowl at

anyway nice pics
Around in 2006/07 we discussed in BC that members are increasing and the amount of posts are getting bigger too. And lot of members were trying to increase the number of posts deliberately, it was intentional and the quality was going down. We had seen too many duplicate threads, same thngs happening repeatedly. We see these things now a days too. But no complain in this regard.

I guess your comment 'bosta vora knowledge' was a bit hursh to those who writes less but read a lot. There are lot of people who talk less but listen a lot. I don't find anything wrong with that. I comment less but always come here in BC. Like me there are many people. You cannot say bosta vora knowledge. This is rude.

Regarding Ash's 20: I didn't mention any 20 run innings I said for the sake of watching any cricket innings I would watch a good 100 rather than a crap 200.

Old December 9, 2013, 06:02 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Quote:
I guess your comment 'bosta vora knowledge' was a bit hursh to those who writes less but read a lot. There are lot of people who talk less but listen a lot. I don't find anything wrong with that. I comment less but always come here in BC. Like me there are many people. You cannot say bosta vora knowledge. This is rude.
i didn't wanted to sound rude, sorry for that. if everybody just read then where would be posts to read? just like guys who read and post occasionally there are guys who post frequently making BC more charismatic, i'll agree there are many nonsense posts but these members are as important as any members
Old December 9, 2013, 06:59 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

where is the countdown to BD's election?
If that countdown doesn't end before this one then goodbye T20WC14.
Old December 9, 2013, 08:46 AM
Cricket Savant

Yes SM bhai:

We clearly see how you are showing fireworks of sixes and fours by posting some drab pics of fireworks of not sixes and fours. Quality right thurr!!

j/k don't mean to drive you away.... But I totally agree that bosta comment was a bit rude. But nightwolf apologized. so all in all good...

ekta chotokhato beef hoye gelo naki dadas?

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old December 9, 2013, 10:11 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Yes SM bhai:

We clearly see how you are showing fireworks of sixes and fours by posting some drab pics of fireworks of not sixes and fours. Quality right thurr!!

j/k don't mean to drive you away.... But I totally agree that bosta comment was a bit rude. But nightwolf apologized. so all in all good...

ekta chotokhato beef hoye gelo naki dadas?
As far as I can remember me and Night Wolf bhai along with other BC members went to see a BD match in SBNS, may be. What's your real name Night Wolf bhai? Can you confirm?

Old December 9, 2013, 11:11 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Quote:
As far as I can remember me and Night Wolf bhai along with other BC members went to see a BD match in SBNS, may be. What's your real name Night Wolf bhai? Can you confirm?
yeah i think it was BD vs WI test match, my name is adnan