facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 25, 2005, 05:41 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by nasifkhan
why only tareq.........????kill every damn politicians...including Hasina, Khaleda , and both of there stupid sons (i.e. khaleder pola tareque... and oi hasinar pola joy )....

ei duitai bangladesh er barota bajabe .....
I have a good idea. But it will take a lot of courage, money and manpower. You know when in shankshad bhaban, call all the mejor political leaders to discuss about bd issue and invite tareq, khaleda's son and joy hasina's son, and before anything starts put all the bombs in the right places secretly in the shankshad bhaban, make sure they are highly explosive and remote controlled and when the time comes just push the button and then for all the leaders we'll say innalillah...lolz...and then we can use our Mig to drop one or two bombs on that place to make sure all are dead. There u go...good use of our Mig for bangladesh...good use of our money

Edited on, February 25, 2005, 10:55 AM GMT, by TigerFan.

Old February 25, 2005, 05:43 AM
Test Cricketer

o by the way, if anybody asks, who did that, we'll say al kaeda.
Old February 25, 2005, 07:37 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by tutul
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Kana-Baba
Just wondering, is there anyone brave enough who can shoot Tareq Zia and save our nation from a total destruction? Hell, this is undoubtedly the most corrupted and ruthless person in the recent history of BD politics!
why only tareq.........????kill every damn politicians...including Hasina, Khaleda , and both of there stupid sons (i.e. khaleder pola tareque... and oi hasinar pola joy )....

ei duitai bangladesh er barota bajabe .....
NO VIOLENCE PLEASE......
JADU-TONA, BAN & BOSIKORON'ar jonno aaj-i jogajog korun asia mohadesh’er eakmatro kaljoyee addhatik sadhok sorporaj gurujee moulana Motiur Rahman Nijami's satha. 100% guarantee. bifol-a mullo farot. probasi bhai’der dakjog-a international carrier a 72 ghontai ja kono gopon somossa’r somadhan daya hoi.
bhai...apnar ki somadhan disilo???
Old February 25, 2005, 08:39 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

I have seen koko not getting selected for doHS second 3rd team... He never played any compititive friendly cricket matches with wooden ball....
And talk about AL where to start from... one example MR what his name from barishal(starts with TO ends with FL)) has four Rakhittas in four distric and gets new model car as a gift even if his party is not in power...so we get raped by both parties... now which rapes less??
Old February 26, 2005, 03:35 AM
Test Cricketer

i dont think we are going to have any PM other than this two women and their dynasty.....
Old February 26, 2005, 03:38 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:

NO VIOLENCE PLEASE......
JADU-TONA, BAN & BOSIKORON'ar jonno aaj-i jogajog korun asia mohadesh’er eakmatro kaljoyee addhatik sadhok sorporaj gurujee moulana Motiur Rahman Nijami's satha. 100% guarantee. bifol-a mullo farot. probasi bhai’der dakjog-a international carrier a 72 ghontai ja kono gopon somossa’r somadhan daya hoi.
bhai...apnar ki somadhan disilo??? [/quote]

bhaijan....eto lomba post englishe likhle bhalo hoito....

its hard to make sense out of lengthy romanised bangla writing