facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 16, 2017, 02:37 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas_UK25
It's normal to be humiliated by innings and or a day or two than this ultra sad sad humiliation of breaking the 122 year old record.

But ofcause, just like our players most our fans are easily satisfied by an innings or some sort of effort shown/given by the shuuparrstarrs.

Old January 16, 2017, 03:39 PM
Cricket Savant

Ashfool. Sissy. Kaedge. Confiqur. Shakib Fail Hasan.

One by one we will get rid of'em all!!!

Ki moja...ki moja....

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old January 16, 2017, 05:33 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

^ no one saying to get rid of Shakib lol..

It's time he knows us fans are watching his immaturity.. that's all.
Old January 16, 2017, 08:14 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Don't want to jinx anyone

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/conte...y/1077936.html

We are not the only ones thinking about Shakib this way. He frustrates and delights in equal measure.
Old January 16, 2017, 08:28 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

^^

Quote:
Had that been a six, would you still have asked these 5 questions?
this is one comment in that article. how can we expect players will change when many of the fans think like this
Old January 16, 2017, 08:44 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabbar
http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/conte...y/1077936.html

We are not the only ones thinking about Shakib this way. He frustrates and delights in equal measure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
^^

this is one comment in that article. how can we expect players will change when many of the fans think like this
Since we are talking of facts set in stones and whimsical opinions,why not go one step forward?

Quote:
SHARADA ON JANUARY 16, 2017, 14:06 GMT
Being a neutral person, this is just making bigger deal than it sctually is. He would have probably thought of counter-attack which he is perfectly capable of and just the shot not come off.
This entire thread is a disgrace. And so is the other one. Bunch of low achievers of life having achieved ZERO goals in life wouldn't hesitate to tear down a fellow Bangladeshi player even though he played a brutal and patient knock while at the same time trumpeting: "amar shonar bangla ami tomay bhalobashi" of faux patriotism.

It is okay to constructively criticize, but since we are again talking of opinions set in stone, why not my OWN one in match thread of CI?

Quote:
Zeeshan Mahmud: "Dudley Nourse, Imtiaz Ahmed, Seymour Nurse, Sir Vivian Richards, Ricky Pointing, Shoaib Malik. Shakib-al-Hasan is in good company of those who made double hundred and a duck in the same match.
Point is these things happen but underachievers will always find a way to justify their bitterness somehow. This is why I take break from BC. Not only these negative vibes are toxic but fend off each other and create a suffocating miasma that affects everyone. And don't give me that crap about "oh if he does well we will support". Any fool is capable of that. Truly gallant person is he, a warrior and soldier, who would support a fellow countrymen when the need it the most.

It's not because England, NZ, South Africa and India criticize their players less since they play good. It is PRECISELY because the players don't have to put up with these nonsensical bitter nonsense from other non-achievers that they play good.

Oijey ekta kotha ase na. Goal 10 din dudh delivery dey, kintu ekdin oshukh dekhe dey na tate kharap..

Each and every one of you should be ashamed and embarrassed of yourselves who commented on this thread and other one that just because they didn't win so that you can go back home to your soft little pillow and dream sweet dreams, they are public enemy #1.

And y'all wanna talk about maturity? Let's talk about maturity. Bickering and making a mountain out of molehill just because we lost is mature? And here I thought an adult would understand the same s*** they spew: khelay harjit asei...

Heh. Only if Bangladesh like England would lose from 100 for nought and collapse. These same fans.. oh, I better point out that it makes them not-blind... would eat their head and intestines alive as a means of scapegoat channeling their inner frustrations and failures of life.

Disgrace.

I am with mufi. #iamwithmufi

I am out.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old January 16, 2017, 09:51 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim, Sabbir, Mustafiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
Why we lost the match?

Summary = Shakib Al Hasan.

if you watched the second innings, you would know why we lost it..

Brave effort from Mushy and Sabbir dug in like a proper test player.

I have come out with some names of shakib five letter name initials.

S = Stupid
H = Horrible
A= Alien
K = Kid
I = Immature
B= Brainless
Lol sakib Al Hasan ke nanga kore dilo re
Old January 16, 2017, 10:15 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Anybody who plays for BD

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
Ashwin would have dug in and try to get his team to a respectable score.

I've seen did this a lot of times in 2016
Dont mention Ashwin's name with Shakib. Its an insult to Ashwin.
we can discuss what Shakib must do to get anywhere even close to Jadeja or James Neesham.
Old January 16, 2017, 11:34 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Don't want to jinx anyone

My friends. I know you are all hurting, and yes Shakib is a great player. Criticising him does not mean we devalue his past (or even immediate past, like 1st innings). But the criticism is justified, because:

1) in cricket, you must play to the situation. If you fail with a shot that is not called for, then you are culpible. If you win, so be it - but observant followers will know that the batsman/bowler took a risk. Best counterargument is Kane Williamson. His century was copybook, beautiful test match batting with very few risky shots (i.e. mostly on the carpet)

2) Shakib is a senior player in a team with lots of young players, a tail that does not wag, and two injured batsman with no guarantee of returning to the crease. Again, he did not play the situation

3) a win was not on the cards. Therefore getting runs was pointless. Why go for the glory shot?

Can we leave it at that folks? Shakib has done this so often. He is an immense talent, but as Spiderman says "with great power comes great responsibility"....
Old January 16, 2017, 11:36 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
Another player with mental problem. He certainly lacks game awareness like rest of the team.

He hasn't done this sort of thing just once, he's been doing it for ages.

Just couple of months back against England he threw his wicket in the morning session and put the team in trouble.

Now he's done it again. It's a continuous process. He won't learn and definitely will get out in similar fashion in future too.
He has done this times and time again..... I remember a test vs England, not this series, the previous one, we were down by 5 wickets, shakib and naeem came to bat on the 5th day morning, they batted the whole morning and just before lunch, infact the last over before lunch, shakib was on 96 and tried to score the century that over , and got out stumped to Swann ar treadwell, soon after lunch bd was bundled our England eased to win.

If Shakib did not play that suicide shot, perhaps we could have saved the game.

That is Shakib, don't think he will ever be fixed, that's his style of play. He will try like this now and then....
Sometimes he will be lucky.... Some times not
Old January 17, 2017, 04:59 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Its a combination of batting failures. Mahmadullah and Tamim also played irresponsibly and should also come under heavy scrutiny. Even Miraz's run out was unnecessary.

Shakib gets most of the blame as he is a senior player and after playing such a high scoring knock alot was expected from him. He knew the game situation and tried to chance his luck again.
Old January 17, 2017, 08:26 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vepu
Dont mention Ashwin's name with Shakib. Its an insult to Ashwin.
we can discuss what Shakib must do to get anywhere even close to Jadeja or James Neesham.
Seriously??? Now let's not go overboard with any criticism... He will soon make you eat a humble pie .., Yes we fans get frustrated and we vent in the heat of the moment or analyze his performance but let's not demean all his achievements thus ... He gave all the Bangladeshis a lot more happy and proud moments and he will give many more of those in the future too, you know that. So let's stop blind bashing like haters.
Old January 23, 2017, 08:19 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

The day he learns to win us matches from crucial situation that's the day he will become a globally Class all-rounder! So much talent gets wasted for his reckless give away in important match situation.