facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 1, 2005, 08:43 PM
Test Cricketer

Default Shah Rukh Khan and other Khans at Bollywood

I was never a fan of films. But, for the past few months, I started to see both Hollywood and Bollywood movies. Lets talk about these Khans of Bollywood. Lets first say what the title Khan means. Itz a mongolian term, meaning ruler; and Shah Rukh certainly rulling the bollywood.

Shah Rukh Khan: I think this guys is a very good actor. He is charming and no wander why so many girls like him and why so many boys want to copy his all movements. Anyway, I really like to see his movies. The latest two movies I saw by this actor is the Swades and Veer Zaara. They are over average. Mainly the Swades can be very inspiring for the Indians. Veer Zaara is mainly about the Pakistan-India dispute. He acted very well. What is your opinion about this actor?

Other Khans (Salman & Saif Ali): Even though Salman is like a punk bodybuilder, I like his acting too. For example, I saw him acting in Tere Nam. Boy, the outstanding acting when he is in the indian traditional hospital! He is good. The other Khan, who's acting I like is the Saif Ali Khan. He is son of Sharmila Tagore, a former West Bengal and Bollywood actress and the grand-daughter of Rabindranath Tagore. This guy also acts well. He is very funny. You know what I mean if you have seen Kal Ho Na Ho and Hum Tum. He is good.

One question though, I heard all the Khans of Bollywood, the Shah Rukh, Saif, Salman and Amir, are Ismaelies. Is it true?

Edited on, January 2, 2005, 1:49 AM GMT, by TigerFan.

Edited on, January 2, 2005, 6:04 PM GMT, by TigerFan.