facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old September 11, 2012, 02:24 AM
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Shakib, M. Waugh, Bevan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel
Great to see Cummins back in form again. What an incredible young bowler already at 19! Provided he stays injury free, I see him becoming pacier and more lethal over the next 6-7 years and dominating the sport as its premier paceman.
It's the injury part that is most worrying. His bowling action looks like it creates great stress on his body.

Hopefully he will be able to subtly adjust his bowling action without affecting his rhythm, pace, etc. Obviously he'll become stronger over the next few years. We need a few great fast bowlers to take over Steyn's mantle when he retires!

Old September 11, 2012, 03:15 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianLara7
its overrated in the sense that its not as great as some fans claim.. if it was they wouldnt have lost the odi series against aus and get whitewashed against eng and even losing series 3-1 against struggling SL. Still a very good bowling attack but definitely can be demolished if Ajmal is not on top of his game, without ajmal its nothing extra ordinary as hussey, kohli maxwell have shown
Actually their bowling is not bad, Ajmal and Hafeez are extremely talented spinners but you can't expect them to always perform every match. Their batting on the other hand at the moment needs a lot of attention and fixing as it is costing them a lot of games where their bowlers set up a nice total for them to chase, or they just don't score enough for the bowlers to defend (which they try to do decently). Ajmal is single-handedly carrying the team at the moment, with decent support from Hafeez, but the batsmen throw it all away.
Old September 12, 2012, 03:14 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TIGERS !!

seems like our own shamim mia has joined the pak forum and having his sayings there, poor guy ! By the way I'm really happy that Aussies gave some serious treatment to Paki team, I'm happy because there are some arrogant, blind and classless fan of Pakistan, those fans need to realize that cricket is something to take as a fun and any day any team can beat each other. Those idiots thinks Pakistan is the last word of cricket. They virtually make fun of all the team on this universe.
Old September 12, 2012, 03:23 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaan
seems like our own shamim mia has joined the pak forum and having his sayings there, poor guy ! By the way I'm really happy that Aussies gave some serious treatment to Paki team, I'm happy because there are some arrogant, blind and classless fan of Pakistan, those fans need to realize that cricket is something to take as a fun and any day any team can beat each other. Those idiots thinks Pakistan is the last word of cricket. They virtually make fun of all the team on this universe.
I don't visit ICF and PP as I am a loyal Bcite, but can you pm/msg me what he said? Got me curious.