facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 1, 2004, 07:47 PM
Test Cricketer

Default The next mission: ODI

well nothing to comment about the performance in the tests but it was not upto our expectations. Now, we have to look ahead..
But we need someone like Ponting or Symonds or Beavan who will stay there and score. Dont have to rush for the shots..at rest just contribute a little..I wonder who will take that responsibility of the team..Bashar, Ash, or Rajin
late order is so far has the best batting line up now ...Rana,Mushfiq/Alok, Mashud, Rafiq, Tapash is doing their jobs. We just need a click in the top and obviosuly the middle order.
I miss Masri like all you do. If he were here with Tapash We would have gave them some trouble atleast. but now no time to regreat. What you guys think who should open with Tapash?

Old March 1, 2004, 08:13 PM
Cricket Legend

jaihok,
ami kintu mone kori je akhon taposh ar shathe monjuruler open kora uchit. karon monjurul ar economy rate onnannnoder tulonay onek kom. tacharao dole akjon bam hati pace bowler ar proyojon ache. ebong shob sheshe jeta na bollai noi sheta hochhe monjurul is much more experienced. ebong batting a ami mone kori jodi. biddut ebong hannan open kore. tahole taderke run rate ar dike kheyal na rekhe tader uchit wicket bojay rekhe bat kora. tahole kintu middle order ebon lower order ra eshe sheta barate pare. pilot ebong rafiq and even taposh can increase the run rate at the end. but if the top order collapses then it is not going to be possible for us to score a big one. either ashraful or rajin has to stay score a big innings also. dannabad.
Old March 1, 2004, 10:23 PM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza
Default selecting the team

This is the first time i guess we have to decide who to choose and who to not choose depending on who is going better, not by considering who is doing worse so pick up the less worse. here is my thought abou the team. i'd like to have the same team as the test for ODI other than 2 match for Alok and 2 match for Aziz (can be 2 seperate matches or any other combination). I'd like to give alok the chance replacing with hannan. aziz can be placed in the team with a various combinations. other than that i'd like to have the test team intact. what u think?
Old March 1, 2004, 10:27 PM
Banned

Hurtin' time is here. Prepare for pain, heartbreak, agony, frustration, all of it. Just more of it than the tests, and faster.
Old March 2, 2004, 03:29 AM
Cricket Legend

Mission ODI? Mission Impossible more like...
Old March 2, 2004, 07:17 AM
First Class Cricketer

We are very unlikely to win a ODI against Zimbabwe, they to be honest are a decent ODI team which can on their day beat the likes of India, England etc unlike us, we cant even beat Kenya or Canada!!

Our best chance for any win was definitely in the test matches.

My team for 1st ODI
1. nAFIS iQBAL/ Tushar Imran
2. hANNAN sARKAR
3. bASHAR
4.ashraful
5. Saleh
6.Kapali/ Rahman
7. Islam Rana
8. Mashud
9. Rafique
10. Baiysa
11. Aziz/ Kabir

NO MAHMUD, PLEASE!!!!1
Old March 2, 2004, 12:05 PM
Cricket Legend

fy amar mone hoi apni janenna je kabir ar khelche na. shutoran kabri kintu bad. ebong ami mone kori je age monjurul ke newa uchit. jodi she bhalo na kore tarpor aziz ke ana uchit. karon manju is better in one day becasue his a very economic boler. shutorang bipokkhe dolke kom run a bedhe rakhte kintu shokkhom. ebong i am very surprised to see your inclusion of nafis because he is not even in the team. i think as usual hannan should open with biddoot. bidoot infact is a better one day player. he is able to keep up the run rate. well my first choice is mushfiq but if he fails then kapali can be give a chance and if he fails then i gues rokom can be give a one last chance. tobe baki shob oporibortito. dannbad.