facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 1, 2003, 02:48 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Barry Bonds and JO
Default BD Team and my FEELINGS. (please Share yours)

Sorry to all in this form, but I am very pissed. I am very angry at the our team. Here are some of feelings I am haveing:

1. Disappointed
2. Disgusted
3. Ashamed
4. Humiliated
5. Embarrassed
6. Hurt
7. Low Moral
8. Pride is all time low
9. YES YES, I almost cried

I live in the United States, I Stayed up all night and watched my deshi team loose to these kenyans. I watched it on "pay per view". I know BD is not the best team in the world, but watching them today made me realize how truely bad they are. These are pethetic, they are so horrible. They make the entire game so boring and disgusting to watch. I heard someone say that " On a given day, any team can be victorious in cricket" WELL, WELL, WELL, who ever said that did not know about BD team.

NO MORE EXCUSES. its been almost 4 years with a single win for Bangladesh. I am so hurt and angry at the BD team.

HAVEN'T THEY LEARNT ANYTHING IN 4 GOD DAM LONG YEARS??

How do you guys and girls feel??

[Edited on 1-3-2003 by kkakash]

[Edited on 1-3-2003 by kkakash]

Old March 1, 2003, 06:44 PM
Cricket Legend

Default What is there to share?

Everybody is depressed and frustrated and angry. In four years we have seen absolutely no improvement of our cricket. We can only pray that Bangladeshi cricket doesn't go down the route of Bangladeshi soccer, i.e. nowhere.
Old March 1, 2003, 06:45 PM
First Class Cricketer

Default Crap

KKAkash

I know exactly how it feels. For me, its almost like part of me died. No excuses. we are not upto it. After canada defeat I thought it was just another accident. Now after watching all of the games, I realised we get what we deserve. We are crap, simple as that. I do not want to hear any BS like we could not play to the potential. We played to our potential and the world has seen what our potential is.
Old March 1, 2003, 08:43 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Michael Slater

There is a long time to the BD v Aus series i think i will loose interest by then.

If i'm still following i'll give you all the stats of those games
Old March 1, 2003, 09:01 PM
Club Cricketer

Default Playing Australia. NO NO NO NO

After what I have seen in the world cup, this is more bad news James90. Ausis are the best of the best. This is more bad news, Ausis are going to make world records and kick our ***. Now I realy want to cry
Old March 1, 2003, 09:11 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শাï¿
Default Cancellation

We need to work something out with Australia and ICC, change the tour from senior to A team. We will send in our national team to play the A team and first class teams in Australia. All that talk about - if you play the best, you'll be the best is CRAP. We need to play team closer to our standards so we can get into th winning habit just like the Kneyan's did by playing associate level teams over the years.
Old March 2, 2003, 07:36 AM
Club Cricketer

Default Good idea Tehsin.

i think that was a realy good idea. instead of sending BD's national side, the 'A' side go. playing with the 'A' teams in australia is good practice. this way they might actually get into the habit of winning some games.
Old March 2, 2003, 08:22 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

I thought I would take a break from all this for a while. But hey, cricket is mixed with my blood, so can't stop it.

Anyway, the loss to Kenya deeply frustrated me. Now I don't have the guts to visit cricinfo site (on fear of reading articles that will frustrate me even more).

I just couldn't believe Kenya's luck in the game. In first 10 overs we should have gotten at least 3 wickets. But now all this is history, and the history will say Kenya won.

Pilot's bowler rotation just stinks. The guys has no clue! Kept bowling Ash for nothing. When Monju, Tapash had 6/7 overs in them. WTF was that? Kenya scored 20/30 runs because of that.
Old March 2, 2003, 12:15 PM
Cricket Legend

Kkakash, I don't think BD A should go. Our national side should go to play with their domestic and A sides.

Also, we should plan some Aus/SA/Eng/WI tours for the BD Development side. Send them someplace where the wickets are nothing like BD wickets.