facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 10, 2009, 02:57 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....
Default Open Letter to Mr. Gazi Ashraf Lipu

Dear Lipu Bhai
I respect you very much for your contribution as an ex-player and as an ex-captain. You are currently serving the country as an administrator of our national cricketing body as well. I am sorry to say that I really can't rate you high enough as a good cricket administrator.

When caretaker govt reformed BCB in 2007 we thought that the golden era of our cricket has just started. Bangladesh team performed well in the WC 2007. Our current coach, Jammie Siddons was appointed mainly due to your interest on him. Md Ashraful was appointed as the new captain for the team. A lot of discussions were running about the reformation of whole cricketing system in Bangladesh. As a director of the board you showed good intend to develop our cricket to stand up tall besides the other test playing countries. We thought you are the man.

SInce then we saw no development in practical sense in our cricket system. You need to understand that quality international players are the products of a good competitive cricketing system. Works needed to be done by hard works not by talks.

Adequate ground fascilities with different kinds of wickets are needed to develop to make the players accustomed with different conditions. Some stadiums needs to be developed with fast bouncy wickets while some should have traditional sub-continental slow wickets. The board promised for decentralization of cricket forming seperate regional bodies. We saw no progress. May I ask you why?

Your current board has chosen one of the worst possible choices as the selectors. These selectors thinks that 25+ aged players are too old and should not be given any chance in the national team. While the opposite is true as this is the age when a player starts getting real productive. Can you tell me why these bunch of jokers are still there as selectors to ruin our cricket to ashes?

Bangladesh got the honor of co-hosting WC 2011. Rather than working with the fascilities and other necessary stuffs your board is busy to get Bangabandhu Stadium for the opening ceremony. May I ask you why? This is the stadium BCB willingly handed over to foot ball.

When our team failed to win a single match in the T20 world cup, you had been busy with playing the blame game. May I ask you why?

Can you give me only a single answer please? WHY ARE YOU STILL HOLDING YOUR POST? HOW DO YOU DESERVE IT?
----
Warwolf
A Sincere Fan of Bangladesh Cricket

Last edited by WarWolf; July 11, 2009 at 01:23 AM..