facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old September 13, 2018, 08:33 PM
Cricket Savant

Smile Dear Bangladesh (Bangladesh Diss)

Dear Bangladesh,

I know it may be hard to read this through all your b---hurt comments on FB page critiquing you instead of the roaring standing O you always get to hear, but bruh hear me out.

You live in luxury but you complain of fans booing.

You know what Leonardo da Vinci's father said to him while giving him a whoop--?

No neither do we. You see you are our Leonardo da Vinci. That's the bar we fans set for you'self (NOT Mohammad Yousuf!) Reason why Leo's daddy never said anything is because...
.....HE DIDN'T FRIKKIN NEED TO!!!!

Cuz you see just like you Leonardo da was autotelic. He derived pleasure from just playing itself kinda like don Dada Don Bradman (NOT Bradwoman... what Great Zee can't make a lame Tigers Eye joke? the hell... ).

You know why Tesla or Elon Musk slept/sleeps for 4 hours a day?

Yes, neither we thought you do.

I know it is hard for you to sleep quietly as the zero tolerance standard you set for 200 burpees for every dropped catch, but hear me out.

This is the standard we fans set your bar. We have zero tolerance for zero wins.

Dear Bangladesh.

I know you must feel like Harlem Globetrotters for making the elite few to rise from a country of 170 mill to only top 11, but dayum...

It must be hard not to stunt your growin'.
It must be hard not to satiate being the best batsman...Bangladesh.
It must be hard to have everythin paid for at Star Kabob from the moment you step in.

I mean.

What do you owe?

F the fans if they can't handle the heat from our losses. Right Sakeb?

No one decides to give their wicket away. Right Soumya, Litton, Sabber, Nafees - yeah damn right I am calling all ya out- Kayedge, Nasir, Nayeem, Esh? I mean it is not OUR fault that we don't go in military mindset focused 100% with all-zenned out not taking our place coveted for granted cuz screw the board n good luck find another Soumya, Litton, Sabber, Nafees, Kayedge, Nasir, Nayeem, Esh. Righto?

After all Shakib's performance on field is just plain on pure luck from random probability of... CONCENTRATED EFFORT AND GOALS.

*Tamimo lathi diye gelo...*

[music stops just acapello]

How does it feel to know with enough O stacked up in the bank your entire generation of family doesn't have to work a day for their life?

[beat drop again]

"But we be playin' for country dawg."

Right. Right. Mashrafe. Mashrafe the Great Saint of Razarbag Police Thana.

As for you pioneers turned commies. STFU too. This goes for all your board members and selectors whose only dime in this game is that they will be sung in unison with all the gazillion 12903423904823048230489230482390830583408534905803 4
entries on ESPNcricinfo player profile of like a drop in the ocean.

As for Enamul. Dude. You on the fence. We get it. Now while you at it, drop the wad and grow some ----s and do what a NON NEUTRAL umpire would do... yeah the RIGHT WAY. (If that's what it takes to get in your brain. )

As for all ya journos, yeah I know you salty. But takin the grain out on wound of loss would be like rubbing it the wrong way like that 'already forgotten Mr. Sharp Aquiline White Features 38-24-39 Pakistan Bou' irritating forum membs with them Sylheti comments.

As for you fans. Yeah.

I got this for ya all yeah bruhs.

https://www.google.com/search?q=vict...hrome&ie=UTF-8

So take the back seats. STFU and let players do the talkin (if not STARRIN) by action while you fans keep going along playing your parts as ..... FANS!!!

As for you Zee,

HOW MUCH OF A LOSER DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO BE A BC RAT AS ANYTIME AND EVERYTIME I LOG IN I SEE YOUR CONCEITED A** NAME AS LAST POST?

Okay...

That's the mic drop folks.

Now go get those nasty Sri Lankas who wanted us dead in Nidha's. Go get'em tiger.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles

Last edited by Zeeshan; September 14, 2018 at 08:59 AM..

Old September 13, 2018, 08:38 PM
Cricket Savant

Tried to pull a MGK. Yeah I know I know I am in luv with that guy. Listened to him 50000 times already.

Old September 13, 2018, 08:56 PM
Cricket Savant

Bangladesh Cricket: The Tigers banned me from posting comments on their page it seems. Oh well. Twitter here I come. This is what happens when bunch of power hungry yuppies get taste of control.

Old September 13, 2018, 10:30 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Bangladesh Cricket: The Tigers banned me from posting comments on their page it seems. Oh well. Twitter here I come. This is what happens when bunch of power hungry yuppies get taste of control.
They were also petty enough to remove all our articles - Isnaad, Jeeshan, mine and others. Goes on to show the mindset of our board, huh?

Old September 14, 2018, 08:50 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Had a great time reading wonderfully done. You are truly talented. Smiled and laughed all through out the reading.
Old September 14, 2018, 08:54 AM
Cricket Savant

Thank you Mijan bhai. Very cool.

Old September 14, 2018, 08:56 AM
Cricket Savant

And let's face it. Some things needed to be said. "Dude you are playing for national team which 170 million people can only DREAM OF. You don't have to worry about bank, food on plate or a roof above head. You can't take a negative criticism or think your spot is fixed forever? There are millions of people who'd trade place with you in a heart beat. Have some gratitude yo."

Old September 14, 2018, 08:57 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Thank you Mijan bhai. Very cool.
But the problem is most will stop reading half way through and would not get the real humor. Keep up the great work.