facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 17, 2005, 04:59 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Dubya
Default A 70 SR is not bad at all

300 balls faced
*.70 SR
-----------------

210 runs + xtras

I'm sure that if we have wickets in hand that number will higher in the last 12-15 overs.

When i see Bashar and Ashraful and if there lucky to play 15-20 balls there SR is like 130 and then there out after there out after a couple of 4's. If they could do Aftab did and that's take a bunch of balls take singles and then when you think if you had to look at the scorecard and say well that's not embarrasing thats when you go for 4's and 6's like Aftab did.

our players should take a 70 SR for the first 30 balls they face and then go for big shots. And trust me if there trying to play a 70SR most of our batters wont be out during that 30 ball strech.

Old June 17, 2005, 05:02 PM
Test Cricketer

Good day dreaming mate . I am just wondering after reading Ponting's comment on the Newspaper . bangladesh will Struggle in today's match . The way they are talking i would be happy if Bangladesh can reach 100 runs atleast . It would be real tough for them .
Old June 17, 2005, 05:07 PM
Cricket Guru

Did you see Bashar's last innings? he took about 15 balls(which for him is very big accomplishment) and then tried to get the fastest century record! if took a few more dotballs or singles for about 30 balls the bowlers will get fustrated and then he could go on with him trying to get 150SR. In the score card it would say something like 40 instead of a 19
Old June 17, 2005, 05:10 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by ReckmyBack
Good day dreaming mate . I am just wondering after reading Ponting's comment on the Newspaper . bangladesh will Struggle in today's match . The way they are talking i would be happy if Bangladesh can reach 100 runs atleast . It would be real tough for them .
The way some of his bowlers been playing i wouldent be surprised to see a single bowler give up 100 runs in a 10 over quota

Edited on, June 17, 2005, 10:11 PM GMT, by cricman.