facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old February 27, 2014, 05:59 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom
Default Please unban the life banned BC-ites!!!!!

Dear Moderators/Admins,

You do some wonderful job moderating this site. I am not questioning your decision on life bans.

I am requesting you to unban few old BC-ites. There are so many old members who were banned that I can't remember all of their BC nick. When I first joined this site it was more livelier, its no longer the same. Some may say it all depends on whether Tigers are winning or losing, I beg to differ as I joined when Tigers lost badly to Ireland and had to wait more than a year before they break the shackle . Below I listed few names that I can remember but there may be more so I request my fellow BC-ites if you remember anyone who has been banned then please mention their name and I will add their name to the list. I take full responsibility to open this thread.

Life Banned BC-ites

billah
BD-Shardul
Omio
Shoba
FagunerAgun
F6 Turbo
TigerEZ
Dilscoop
Firstlane

Kind Regards,

Mohammed Choudhury

Last edited by MohammedC; February 28, 2014 at 08:01 AM..

Old February 27, 2014, 06:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

life banned from an internet forum... it's funny. Just come back with a different nick and deny deny deny every accusation of you being the former user... and eventually people will accept...

these ppl probably didn't sign back as it struck their ego... un banning them is not gonna work as ego has already been compromised.

but nice gestures.. That's why I am never afraid of permanent ban, i will just come back with a different nick, yes even if it is an ip ban..

Listen I think BC is not vibrant because you been here for too long..and you grew up... there is an age for vibrancy... you have to look at the age demographic.... back when i was 19, i would spend hours and hours talking about nonsense... I would start listening to love songs every time a girl on the net replied to my thread....

now I just read, observe, laugh at ppl sometimes, have minimal care attitude, and pay girls to smile at me.....cuz all the ones who gave me butterflies back in the days are old, wringly, fat with 3 kids and I wonder, why the hell did I ever think about her or was even was afraid to talk to her...... I call that growing up.

I am sorry but I don't like fat girls anymore....

I would say no to my wife if she asked me out right now if i was single and she was single... I bet all of you will.... freaken bangali girls are the most beautiful thing at 20...above 30, oh no!
Old February 27, 2014, 10:40 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedC
Dear Moderators/Admins,

You do some wonderful job moderating this site. I am not questioning your decision on life bans.

I am requesting you to unban few old BC-ites. There are so many old members who were banned that I can't remember all of their BC nick. When I first joined this site it was more livelier, its no longer the same. Some may say it all depends on whether Tigers are winning or losing, I beg to differ as I joined when Tigers lost badly to Ireland and had to wait more than a year before they break the shackle . Below I listed few names that I can remember but there may be more so I request my fellow BC-ites if you remember anyone who has been banned then please mention their name and I will add their name to the list. I take full responsibility to open this thread.

Life Banned BC-ites

billah
BD-Shardul
Omio
Shoba
FagunerAgun
F6 Turbo
TigerEZ
Dilscoop

Kind Regards,

Mohammed Choudhury
Has it occurred to you that they may ALL be the same people?

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old February 27, 2014, 11:08 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Has it occurred to you that they may ALL be the same people?
Wait!!!What!!!!They are all you.
Old February 27, 2014, 11:35 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
Wait!!!What!!!!They are all you.
naah their thread counts don't match with THE Zeeshan
Old February 28, 2014, 01:36 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

I don't think they'd come and post with the same nick even after they get unbanned. Many of them prolly have registered with different nick and reading this comment
Old February 28, 2014, 02:14 AM
Cricket Legend

Is this like Shakib ban mitigation?

There is a doldrum because there is a doldrum. Can't get life out of a dead horse by beating it.

BD cricket has been in the doldrums - and instigation is not the answer. Inspiration is. But where that comes from - up to the sages of BD cricket. The source of this forum.
Old February 28, 2014, 02:51 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

i want MLC season 2!..Dillu come baaaccckk!!
Old February 28, 2014, 03:41 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
i want MLC season 2!..Dillu come baaaccckk!!
Dillu isn't even banned. I want my MLC too.
Old February 28, 2014, 07:37 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
Dillu isn't even banned. I want my MLC too.
He was banned along with Firstlane for the same reason. Firstlane is still banned but Dillu somehow managed to get unbanned.
Old February 28, 2014, 08:28 AM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Signed..

yeah Dillu got unbanned but don't know why he is not posting. Would love to see Bd Shadrul Faguner Agun bhai Back
Old February 28, 2014, 08:55 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naimul_Hd
He was banned along with Firstlane for the same reason. Firstlane is still banned but Dillu somehow managed to get unbanned.
How do you know? Were you there when the bannable infractions occurred? Mods don't really want to ban anyone - except for the spammers and trolls but often to their sorrow some members cross the well defined line. It takes a lot and it takes some doing and we have shared in the past what can cause you to get banned for good.

I'm not saying that most of the listed ones are guilty of these but here's what we in BC absolutely do not want to see here.

First and foremost: racism, religious hatred, and chauvinism of any kind. Racists get summarily ejected. And, in my opinion, rightfully so. I'm surprised that so many of us are willing to overlook and forgive an act to me that is one of the most heinous a person can be guilty of.

Another one that can get you in trouble is nasty personal attacks at anyone. ANYONE. It's more than saying you're an idiot. We all do that. It's not just swearing. We all do that. I effing do. But when that is directed at someone. No. No.

I guess there is a pattern here.

Hate. We do not like hate. We do not like hatemongers.

It's really that simple. And we want to keep it that way.

Of course, again, that does not mean that all the above are guilty of this.

I make no apologies for my post. We sincerely believe we do what we do to ensure this forum is a safe and welcome forum for all. I'm tired of the hard working volunteers like me who help run this fan site by and for the fans getting unfairly criticized for doing the right thing.

Edit: PS: I'm speaking for myself as admin and not on behalf of other mods or admins.
Old February 28, 2014, 10:53 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Boss, maybe they deserve a right to jury before the verdict?

Anyway, I don't think they will come back and start posting regularly as if nothing happened if they are unbanned. It's an ego thing.

To the question, why forum is so dead at times? Because we need more controversial threads regarding politics, religion, etc.. and you will see people participating. putu putu menda threads don't make for engaging conversations.

Even though I don't agree with many posts on such threads but that is the whole point. The differing viewpoint gives me another perspective of looking at this things. I was very stubborn and would not accept other views and would just argue and argue. But I have evolved my views on few things by reading other ideas. Once again, its an ego thing to accept that I am wrong and other is right. But no shame in accepting the fact that my views were wrong. BC is full of members who are vastly knowledgeable, well traveled, experienced, perverted, hopeless romantics.

So open interesting threads and it will be alive. This is why I applaud Zee because he at least tries out of the box topics.
Old February 28, 2014, 12:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
This is why I applaud Zee because he at least tries out of the box topics.
or he is just crazy and his thoughts are out of sync with normal. So it sounds out of box to us but in reality just crazy talk.

But mufi i love putu putu thread.... they are my favorite....

And you want a jury.. hahahhaahha hahahhaha hahahhaha..... from the look of this thread, all the guilty will be set free after a 12 hour ban..... I fully support BC admins and mods......and the sharp stick (which of late has been a little bhota) they carry.

one request can you make an exception to the racism rule: I want to have unlimited authorities to do galagali about noakhaillas... please... I don't like them... i married one.... I blame her village......they are the reason why dhaka is so drity and now ny and london.
Old February 28, 2014, 06:33 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
or he is just crazy and his thoughts are out of sync with normal. So it sounds out of box to us but in reality just crazy talk.

But mufi i love putu putu thread.... they are my favorite....

And you want a jury.. hahahhaahha hahahhaha hahahhaha..... from the look of this thread, all the guilty will be set free after a 12 hour ban..... I fully support BC admins and mods......and the sharp stick (which of late has been a little bhota) they carry.

one request can you make an exception to the racism rule: I want to have unlimited authorities to do galagali about noakhaillas... please... I don't like them... i married one.... I blame her village......they are the reason why dhaka is so drity and now ny and london.
then i want an exception to the homosexual baiting rule

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old March 1, 2014, 06:37 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

The only one on that list I know the name is that dilscoop. I remembered when. He joined and was posting left,right, and center. Up until late last year I wasn't visiting.BC cricket forum too often. This dilscoop must have done something very bad to get a life ban though.
Old March 18, 2014, 04:30 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
The only one on that list I know the name is that dilscoop. I remembered when. He joined and was posting left,right, and center. Up until late last year I wasn't visiting.BC cricket forum too often. This dilscoop must have done something very bad to get a life ban though.
or it could be that people are too lazy to check his status and see he is NOT banned
Old March 18, 2014, 10:19 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad

When I got a Life Banned years ago (I cant even remember the specifics, I think it was dissent for a temp ban), I pleaded my case myself sincerely, and I was allowed back into BC. Maybe these banned people need to eat the humble pie.
Old March 25, 2014, 12:37 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Took like 25 min to figure out my password, but I'm in. Someone tweeted me this link few days ago. Wow, wow, wow! I'm not life banned. You think I'm dumb enough to earn a life ban? Only reason I haven't been coming to BC is b/c I currently have two jobs and taking 16+ units to finish college. Plus, as you said MoC, BC is not fun anymore. It's super serious and up tight. I don't want to come online and be all serious. I get enough of that in real life. Heck, so up tight and egotistical that one of the top BC guys even threatened to ban me lol! And it's nothing to do with my ego as someone said. I have been banned 5 times. If my ego was big I'd have left after the first 4 times. And funnily, all 5 times my ban was reduced way early. That says lot about BC banning system. You could say they were being generous...but ... NVM.

It's nice being missed. But I'll try to be regular once I get free time. Oh and I started tweeting under @dilcommissioner. Hola at me if you want. I can tweet my BS there and not upset anyone.
Old March 25, 2014, 02:03 AM
Cricket Legend

Two jobs and 16 credits, I don't believe that. It's not possible....

Don't work too hard for the wrong thing, you don't need two jobs, get rid of your gf maybe.

ekta kaaj korba jeita tumi enjoy korba....

two jobs haha gtfo, arent u 16 or something...its probably 2 hor shift job
Old March 25, 2014, 02:14 AM
Cricket Legend

then again it took you 25 mins to figure out the password, so it is possible that you are inefficient....
Old March 25, 2014, 10:52 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
Took like 25 min to figure out my password, but I'm in. Someone tweeted me this link few days ago. Wow, wow, wow! I'm not life banned. You think I'm dumb enough to earn a life ban? Only reason I haven't been coming to BC is b/c I currently have two jobs and taking 16+ units to finish college. Plus, as you said MoC, BC is not fun anymore. It's super serious and up tight. I don't want to come online and be all serious. I get enough of that in real life. Heck, so up tight and egotistical that one of the top BC guys even threatened to ban me lol! And it's nothing to do with my ego as someone said. I have been banned 5 times. If my ego was big I'd have left after the first 4 times. And funnily, all 5 times my ban was reduced way early. That says lot about BC banning system. You could say they were being generous...but ... NVM.

It's nice being missed. But I'll try to be regular once I get free time. Oh and I started tweeting under @dilcommissioner. Hola at me if you want. I can tweet my BS there and not upset anyone.
Hey Commissioner when are we going to see MLC season 2?..IPL is trying to get its feet back!
Old March 26, 2014, 04:16 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Dear Moderators/Admins,

Life Banned BC-ites

billah
BD-Shardul
Omio
Shoba
FagunerAgun
F6 Turbo
TigerEZ
Dilscoop
Firstlane

Kind Regards,

Mohammed Choudhury
I agreee I miss them only simon has the sense of humor now!

Babu Bangla ki banned na ashey na?
Please unban my old nick to called Makorsha...

I used a word which is used in America as a sarcastic cheers and this software banned me and I had to create one in 2006 I forgot the last one was 2 to three years earlier..
Old March 27, 2014, 08:56 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Any leg break bowler

What it has to do with ban when one can join in with another a/c and name? Rather i feel it would be more effective if all the no. of post count is made to start from fresh and all his previous posts deleted and beside the name there could be a title as 1 time banned.
Old March 30, 2014, 08:50 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
How do you know? Were you there when the bannable infractions occurred? Mods don't really want to ban anyone - except for the spammers and trolls but often to their sorrow some members cross the well defined line. It takes a lot and it takes some doing and we have shared in the past what can cause you to get banned for good.

I'm not saying that most of the listed ones are guilty of these but here's what we in BC absolutely do not want to see here.

First and foremost: racism, religious hatred, and chauvinism of any kind. Racists get summarily ejected. And, in my opinion, rightfully so. I'm surprised that so many of us are willing to overlook and forgive an act to me that is one of the most heinous a person can be guilty of.

Another one that can get you in trouble is nasty personal attacks at anyone. ANYONE. It's more than saying you're an idiot. We all do that. It's not just swearing. We all do that. I effing do. But when that is directed at someone. No. No.

I guess there is a pattern here.

Hate. We do not like hate. We do not like hatemongers.

It's really that simple. And we want to keep it that way.

Of course, again, that does not mean that all the above are guilty of this.

I make no apologies for my post. We sincerely believe we do what we do to ensure this forum is a safe and welcome forum for all. I'm tired of the hard working volunteers like me who help run this fan site by and for the fans getting unfairly criticized for doing the right thing.

Edit: PS: I'm speaking for myself as admin and not on behalf of other mods or admins.
Boss, I really think BC needs to "tone up" its banning criteria. This is a great forum, the best there is. But just like the Indian cricket team is great batting, horrible to mediocre depending on the day bowling, our "ban criteria" is ludicrious. I member like me has been banned on 2 occaisions. My last ban was for 1 week for - get this - hold on, wait for it...yes, for referring to an Indian troll or the BCCI as "cheapskates". If you can't call someone a cheapskate, what kind of forum are we running? To add bizarreness to inanity, a moderator PM'd me to tell me that my ban was shortened to 1 week from "a really long ban". Cheapskate deserves a really long ban? I wonder what an eff you to whichever mod decided to ban me, earns...because if in the unlikely situation that I find out who it is and meet that tyrant face to face, thats exactly what will be said.

This is a forum where tempers flare due to the 11 gadhas we have on the field (hope I don't get banned for saying that). If I can't call you an idiot for suggesting that Razzak is a great fielder and out to be in the slips, for example, than we're just a bunch of babies, aren't we?

I'm not advocating we start talking about our wives and mothers on here, but calling another member a dumbass should be totally kosher.

Otherwise, we sissy-a$$ fans, deserve the sissy-a$$ team that we currently have.

[Three-quarters expecting another 1 month ban for this post ]

#OneTeam1Dream