facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 6, 2005, 07:57 AM
First Class Cricketer

Default Channel 7 will broadcast all Australian matches (ODI and 20-20)

Source:
http://sevencorporate.com.au/page.asp?partid=733.

So only BD vs England's games are not going to be shown. Well i may use Bangladeshlive for those games.

Well done, Channel 7. Someone in the forum said it was ABC.

Old June 6, 2005, 09:28 AM
First Class Cricketer

i am going to enjoy the live matches between bagla and oz boys. but sad that no england matches will be shown
Old June 7, 2005, 02:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Yes i would have thought they would have shown the england v Bangladesh games seen as it is the same series. Channel 9 shows the 2 international oppenent games in the vb series. eg. India v South Africa at the MCG.
Old June 7, 2005, 03:53 AM
First Class Cricketer

Australian channels never showed any cricket matches played by Australia before. Only matches played in Australia are shown. Obviously Australian matches in World Cup is the notable exception.

I never thought they would show the Ashes and the Natwest. England being the ranked 2 team helped it to some extent in Channel 7 being convinced to broadcast it. Anyway England did beat the Aussies last year in ICC trophy. I hope that they can beat the Aussies this time as well because Australia's one sided domination is not good for cricket.

Pakistan would won the finals in VB series but umpires cheated so many times that it was not possible to beat the Aussies.

Though Pakistan bowling attack was the weakest to tour Australia ... they ensured that Aussies got scored of 234 and 238 but umpires cheated so Pakistani's got out too many times and were also denied wickets ...

The funny thing was Shoaib Malik clearly caught one catch and it was close to the ground and he indicated to the umpire to call for TV replay. And umpire didn't refer it to the 3rd umpire. Samething happened to a WI fielder who caught it and wasn't 100% sure so Aussies were given 2 lives.

Nafis being out when he should be not out is one form of cheating engineered by the British this time but what about Aussies getting out clearly in Cover in front of the umpire who had a clear view and still they are given not out. What can u do when Aus and England cheat ?

They control the ICC. So Brett Lee can chuck and clock 158 km/h against NZ and absolutely terrorise NZ batsmen with short pitch stuff and beamers ... Poor NZ batsman who didn't face many in the 140 kmh range let alone 155 km/h range succumb to defeat.
Old June 7, 2005, 05:09 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Michael Slater

Quote:
Originally posted by bourny3
Yes i would have thought they would have shown the england v Bangladesh games seen as it is the same series. Channel 9 shows the 2 international oppenent games in the vb series. eg. India v South Africa at the MCG.
Read the anti-syphoning laws. For one-day series which have games in Australia all games in the series must be shown on free TV. All international matches in England featuring Australia must be shown on free TV.
Old June 7, 2005, 05:28 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

wow !! cricket on channel 7...thats something new...

but foxtel are showing the matches anyway...so kinda solves my problem.....

its gonna be soooo good to see BD matches on tv at last....

Edited on, June 7, 2005, 10:31 AM GMT, by Sydney.