facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old November 13, 2007, 12:19 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mashrafee & Sakib

Kapali is a good batsman. Technically he is still better than few of our top orders batsmen in the national side. At the same time is equally weak to execute his natural game in international level. I rather see him in test squad and may be in ODI. In 20/20 there are few others who will edge out over Kapali. I am not sure why he was picked for 20/20. He might have been a failure in 20/20 but he is still a better batsman than quite a few and I hope he gets more chances to play in test.

Old November 13, 2007, 12:44 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

welcome back dotball!

#OneTeam1Dream
Old November 13, 2007, 12:45 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

A robot was asked if a snake starts eating itself what will be the ultimate result of it? It just remained silent for few seconds and crashed.
A BD cricket fan was asked do you think Alok Kapali should play in the national team?
Old November 13, 2007, 06:03 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
Alok is a CNG? Thats why in 20-20 when people was looking for his 4th gear was kind of disappointed. Only thing they got was reverse gear.
Good one ...
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old November 13, 2007, 06:49 AM
ODI Cricketer

[QUOTE=Megh;564143]Mr. Miraz, you gave us alok's last 10 matches performances from cricinfo statsguru and you also said that he never ever perform. this the stat of his 1st 29 matches. and look at his scores and consistency. he scored 708 runs in his 1st 29 ODIs with an average of 27.23 and guess that time in 2003, not even couple of player who has this much averages. am i making it clear bro? the time alok played with bangladesh team and the time tamim, ash and aftab playing, is lot more different than alok played with bangladesh team. now you tell me how come he didn't perform?he did perform in his 1st 30 matches i guess. later on he was bit out of touch. i can agree with that.

[URL="http://stats.cricinfo.com/guru?.[/QUOTE]

You bold the wrong number. It should be the underlined one. To Alok fans can you clarify what is class? what is talent. In cricketing terms if it does not converted into numbers it is worthless. Even Ash- the demi god of Bamgladesh fan is dropped and he proved me wrong. But Alok, Rokon and TI never proved me wrong. they are worthless and one and two good score is simple co-incidence or in statistical term outlier. By the way, to Alok fans why you do not talk of Hannan Sarkar. He also scored 2 half centuries againest the very best attack in their back yard. While we are facing severe shortage of opener why you are not opening a thread for his inclusion in natiional team.
Old November 14, 2007, 09:51 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

to reconsider a player's talent, one must look upon against what team this guy performed. if your opposition is one dimentional attack, then you should perform really well(like Ashraful did against SA in that memorable victory). the quality of oposition is a huge factor. those who showed some sign of promise in Sri Lanka tour can hopefully continue in future.
Old November 14, 2007, 04:24 PM
Cricket Sage

I liked the way Alok performed yesterday. Scarified his personal gain and didn't waste any ball and thereby didn't made his fellow batsmans' job any harder to meet the targeted score. These kind of stuff (personal sacrifice) usually doesn't show up in the stat sheet. And people just looking at the stats sheet and start complaining why Alok is selected again.... players like these are selected for Reasons that cannot be explained in stat sheets you know...
Old November 15, 2007, 02:07 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: আশরাফুল

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
I liked the way Alok performed yesterday. Scarified his personal gain and didn't waste any ball and thereby didn't made his fellow batsmans' job any harder to meet the targeted score. These kind of stuff (personal sacrifice) usually doesn't show up in the stat sheet. And people just looking at the stats sheet and start complaining why Alok is selected again.... players like these are selected for Reasons that cannot be explained in stat sheets you know...
মশকরা করার আর যায়গা (থ্রেড) পান না? কাপালিরে নিয়ে মশকরা!!! আপনার তো সাহস কম না!!!

Last edited by GuruTM; November 16, 2007 at 11:27 PM.. Reason: বাংলা ট্যাগ
Old November 15, 2007, 09:57 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuruTM
মশকরা করার আর যায়গা (থ্রেড) পান না? কাপালিরে নিয়ে মশকরা!!! আপনার তো সাহস কম না!!!
Salaam guru moshai.
Binito abedon ie jey bangla tag babohar korun. Chosma diye ato choto lekha pora kothin.

Nice to see you around.