facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old December 26, 2011, 03:53 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Just woke up from my daytime sleep...it is 3:52 p.m. Will update on my cats world soon..please stay tuned dadas and didis...

Old December 27, 2011, 12:25 AM
Cricket Savant

A cougar...

http://fuchsiastars.blogspot.com/201...ooncougar.html

http://naturemappingfoundation.org/n...ougar_712.html

Baby Cougar..

will grow up to be ...

http://tigertailfoods.com/wp/?p=7738

http://animal.discovery.com/mammals/cougar/
Old December 27, 2011, 12:52 AM
Cricket Savant

Some of my dear hot and not so hot friends who are in this cat psych/behavioural therapy business for a long long time right here in the city of new York....

Welcome to The Cat Behavior Clinic. Mieshelle Nagelschneider is a Harvard- trained cat behaviorist, behavior author and world-renowned for her global leadership in cat behavior education.
http://www.thecatbehaviorclinic.com/

Carole Wilbourn, The Cat Therapist
http://www.thecattherapist.com/
Old December 27, 2011, 05:44 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Some of my dear hot and not so hot friends who are in this cat psych/behavioural therapy business for a long long time right here in the city of new York....

I wish i were that cat !!! kopal !!!
Old December 27, 2011, 07:47 AM
BanglaCricket BPL Fantasy League Winner 2012

Favorite Player: To Bash = AshDaFool

Quote:

Carole Wilbourn, The Cat Therapist
http://www.thecattherapist.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naimul_Hd
I wish i were that cat !!! kopal !!!
I dont feel in same way
Old December 27, 2011, 09:45 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by riankhan
I dont feel in same way
You picked the wrong pic rian bhai apnar chokh nosto hoye gese re bhai ! 2 ta pic chilo, konta dekhar kotha, ar dekhlen konta ! taratari doc dekhan
Old December 27, 2011, 11:46 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Rafiq and Tendulkar

Dr. BK - Ph.D. in Veterinary (Mew Mew only), not in bokbokani, uncle just wasted money in educating you in Engineering.
Old December 27, 2011, 02:27 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

hehe, I now know why BK da loves cat so much,
these are the pick up lines of BK da whenever he sees a young girl with a cat.

-wow, what a beautiful cat you have ,how do you feed your cat?
-do you wash your cat at the same time you wash yourself?
-cat food are really expensive , even though I can easily afford them
-hey,can you give me your number so that whenever I need some help for my cat I can ask you?
-it's great to have cats when you are at home alone & feeling lonely.
-hey, you should come to my house to see my cat & give me some tips.
-I bought a CatWoman costume for my girlfriend but we just broke up so if you want u can have it.

Old December 27, 2011, 05:12 PM
Cricket Savant

Ahha Rian aar Naimul, you guys making Thatta/Moshkora about the 2nd therapist's pic, she is old and I know her teeth are not that pretty...but do you guys know that woman is your Bhabi, my poor wife, ahha if she sees this, she will be shattered...she and I, we were once younger and our cats were kittens too, poor Carol once had joulush/Labonno like the top young Mieshelle and one day Mieshelle will become Carol MMW!
Old December 27, 2011, 05:15 PM
Cricket Savant

Heheheh thank you my dear Faguner Laal Agun mama...

Hhehehehe Simon, ki je bolcho dada tumi....Cats/Khorgush/Tia Pakhi/Dogs/Puppys and their companions, I follow them and then they follow me!!!
Old December 27, 2011, 05:22 PM
Cricket Savant

Inshallah, kichukkhoner moddhei ami jatra shuru korchi...We are in Large Cat world right now...we have a long long way to go...

.......there are so many things we will discuss here in this thread, Breeds, dieseases, Biology, genetics, Mythology, Fokelore, Religions, Human civilazation history, technology, advanced cat sergury, legendery cats, celebrety cats, Cats and para-psychology, cat haunting, Cats in the government, Cats in the rescue/defence and law enforcement agencies world-wide, The great prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and cats, old people and cats, young children and cats, cat ladies, cats and crazy people, cats in the Mental Asylums....many many more...this thread is going to be my life-time achievement in BC, a life-long project....people, the future generation will come to thread, long after I will be dead, and they will refer to this great thread for any kind of Cat/Feline related confussion/question or querries, Inshallah!
Old December 27, 2011, 05:23 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

BK, is that really our bhabi? If true, then this is quite interesting.
Old December 27, 2011, 05:30 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonoy
BK, is that really our bhabi? If true, then this is quite interesting.
Yeah Dosto, she is a very interesting woman.
Old December 27, 2011, 06:14 PM
Cricket Savant

A Puma....Also known as a Mountain Lion in the U.S.
Note the similerities between him and the Cougar...Although a Puma usually is and should be larger than a Cougar.

Pumas and Cougeas get senselessly and endlessly killed in the U.S. by stupid red-neck gun weaving right wingers type hunters in hundreds every year! What a senseless crime, after they shot with powerful rifle and killed them they (the hunters/killers) have their pictures taken with shamelessly savage pride smile with the big cat now motionless and not breathing anymore....you can see those pictures on the net....we can't post those here and violate the sanctity of this site and thread! Alla these Hunting should be immediately be brought down to extreme controled number and with strict federal control...Prosecution, imprisonment, punishment should be given to these killers of baig cats for no reason...you don't eat the meat of this animals, why kill them when their numbers, their home, their rightful environment is getting smaller by days and then we kill them for FUN? Pure savagery! A nation and a society should be judged by first looking into their lifestyle, faiths and practice of how they treat the mutest, the ones that do not have no voice, the ones that have no lobby group, no lawyers, no corporation, the animals around them on the land that they (people) co-exist! That was a botched up quote from the great Mahatma Gandhi by the way. I will find the right one and post it here a bit later....

Last edited by bujhee kom; December 27, 2011 at 08:12 PM..
Old December 27, 2011, 06:31 PM
Cricket Savant

This is an Afrikan male Lion....a relatively young juvenile one...

http://www.free-extras.com/images/lion-8425.htm

This is a fully grown up, an older one...just look at that face and hair....

http://www.bigcat.com/lion.aspx

A White Lion...? Genatic mutation...or altered...I don't know will discuss this issue later...BTW first saw one of these on our Gowza's avatar..

Quote:
The lion (panthera leo) is one of Africa’s most well known animals. But they not only live in Africa, but in Asia, and once there was even a lion native to the Americas and Europe, though the American and European lions are now extinct. There are eight subspecies currently in existence, and I hope to give a little bit of background on each of them.

The Asiatic Lion
The Asiatic Lion (panthera leo persica) Living in prides in India, are the easiest to tell apart from the other seven subspecies. It is among the biggest of lion subspecies and has a mane that extends all the way down on to the stomach.

The Cape Lion
The cape lion (panthera leo melanochaita) is known by some as an invalid subspecies, as recent DNA testing suggests that it is not it’s own subspecies but it is a southernmost variation of the Transvaal lion. It is extinct in the wild, though it survives in captivity.

The Transvaal Lion
The Transvaal lion or Southeast lion (panthera leo krugeri) can be found in the parts of Africa from the edge of the Sahara Desert town to the tip of the continent . These lions are hard to distinguish from the other subspecies.

The Barbary Lion
The Barbary lion (panthera leo leo) is a subspecies that is also extinct in the wild, again due to over excessive hunting. They are probably the most rare of all lion subspecies, it is also one of the largest. With weights of up to 440 lbs. for males. They once ranged from Morocco to Egypt. The last wild Barbary lion was killed in Morocco, 1922.

The Katanga Lion
The Katanga lion (panthera leo bleyenberghi) can be found in some of the southwestern countries of Africa; including Zimbabwe, Zambia, Namibia, and Botswana.

The West African Lion
The West African Lion (panthera leo senegalensis) is not as common as the Katanga lion as it is only found from Senegal to Nigeria.

The Northeast Congo Lion
The Northeast Congo lion (panthera leo azandica) is found near the banks of The Congo River, (fairly obvious isn’t it?) but not much else is known about this subspecies.Prehistoric and/or Extinct Subspecies
http://lion-gir-forest.blogspot.com/...out-lions.html

Look at a full grown Afrikan Male lion's head next to full grown man's head!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/ear...th-Africa.html
Old December 27, 2011, 06:56 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

biral dekhlei amar gaa kata dey, amar shob poshom thukku lom khara hoya jay.
er cheye ami kukur kom bhoy pai,magar biral,maaf chai
Old December 27, 2011, 09:16 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Rafiq and Tendulkar

Quote:
Inshallah, kichukkhoner moddhei ami jatra shuru korchi...We are in Large Cat world right now...we have a long long way to go...

.......there are so many things we will discuss here in this thread, Breeds, dieseases, Biology, genetics, Mythology, Fokelore, Religions, Human civilazation history, technology, advanced cat sergury, legendery cats, celebrety cats, Cats and para-psychology, cat haunting, Cats in the government, Cats in the rescue/defence and law enforcement agencies world-wide, The great prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and cats, old people and cats, young children and cats, cat ladies, cats and crazy people, cats in the Mental Asylums....many many more...this thread is going to be my life-time achievement in BC, a life-long project....people, the future generation will come to thread, long after I will be dead, and they will refer to this great thread for any kind of Cat/Feline related confussion/question or querries, Inshallah!
Seems to me you are selling Montaz'er bather (rheumatic fever and pains in joints and muscles) tabeez in Akaura Ashuganj local railway trains.
What's about your mice, I know one of your beloved mice died and you buried it in Central Park, NY. Now do you have other mice or they simply ran away!
Old December 28, 2011, 09:43 AM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir, Sir Don

Kintu amader Royal Bengal Tiger aka Bagh Mamu koi?
Old December 28, 2011, 09:54 AM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir, Sir Don
Default Royal Bengal Tiger

What a majestic creature!

Old December 28, 2011, 05:27 PM
Cricket Savant

Thank you my dear Shuja da! I am continuing...
I was saving the Bengals for the super finaley (spell!! Like the ending of a great Opera!)

FagunerAgun mama, my poor wife once resued/saved a small mouse she found in the building we live and it was alive and very small...she wanted to save him and put him a case with food, water, small things, little pieces of cheese etc and he was alive for a few days, like 2 days and then he died...my wife was very broken after that...and another time one of our cats found/cought a mouse somehow when the next door people were renovating..thus tore up our part of the skin of the wall I think the poor mouse came that way..we later sealed those areas.. but our cat Bhalook killed that mouse and we burried him. My wife and I, we have 4 old fat cats and 2 old rabbits in our apt that live with us right now.
Old December 28, 2011, 07:25 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by FagunerAgun
Seems to me you are selling Montaz'er bather (rheumatic fever and pains in joints and muscles) tabeez in Akaura Ashuganj local railway trains.
What's about your mice, I know one of your beloved mice died and you buried it in Central Park, NY. Now do you have other mice or they simply ran away!
Hhahahah FagunerAgun mama our great Akhaura Junction!! Oi dekha jai Agortola! Dhaka To Koshba! Ctg to Mongla, then straight back to Rangoon!
Old December 28, 2011, 07:32 PM
Cricket Savant

Default Here is a Leopard sleeping on a tree....

http://animals.nationalgeographic.co...mmals/leopard/

http://quantumbiologist.wordpress.co...leopard-print/

http://hipstermusings.blogspot.com/2...s-cheetah.html
Old December 28, 2011, 07:42 PM
Cricket Savant

Default And here is a Cheetah...

Compare with a Leopard and note/and see the dissimlarites (spell!? word!)

http://animals.nationalgeographic.co...mmals/cheetah/

Pat attention to the long black stripes of Tear-Marks on the face!

http://www.cas.org/aboutcas/colors/blackcheetah09.html

These are the fastest mammasl on the planet right now...

http://www.tigerfriends.com/cheetahs.html

Watch this please...
Old December 28, 2011, 07:58 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
biral dekhlei amar gaa kata dey, amar shob poshom thukku lom khara hoya jay.
er cheye ami kukur kom bhoy pai,magar biral,maaf chai
We will talk about this Ailurophobia here as well Simon bhai...no worries...stay on this thread!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ailurophobia
Old December 28, 2011, 08:05 PM
Cricket Savant

Default This is a Siberian Tiger also known as Amur Tiger...

http://www.itsnature.org/endangered/...iberian-tiger/

http://www.tiger-pictures.net/siberi..._pictures.html

http://www.tiger-pictures.net/siberi..._pictures.html