facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 2, 2018, 04:10 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: sarkar
Default CHEER UP!

if you go through most threads, there is a chronic negativity in this forum. You almost get the feeling here that Bangladesh cricket is the worst thing ever.. I know, I’m guilty of posting crap too.

It’s actually the most precious team in the world. They bring me the most joy in sports as I’m sure it does to almost everyone here. You can find a fond memory of everyone in the squad and I have an appreciation for all of them.

I think venting now and then is fine, but the forum is getting increasingly depressing. Very dark, very sarcastic, very critical... overall unhealthy.

LETS KEEP THINGS UPBEAT.

There are members from throughout the world. What you post effects the mood and emotions of everyone who reads it. If you are in a particularly nasty mood, save it for the gym or jogging. Keep this a supportive, healthy discussion.

Old March 2, 2018, 05:38 AM
Cricket Legend

Yeh fair call its only a game.
I share moments of the under dog spirit.
Bet Andrew Symmonds,wish he didn't get drunk before the Bangladeshi game.
Old March 2, 2018, 06:18 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Sachin Tendulkar

There is no secret that I am a well wisher of BD cricket and after the thrashings SL gave, broke my heart completely.

Thanks to this thread feeling much better now.
Old March 2, 2018, 07:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

It's failure after failure after failure after failure.

Have we really improved, we just lose a bit less now. When will this team make a mark in world tournaments, we do good when the weather decides to bless us.

This team with Shakib,Mullah and Tamim and Mushfiq has climaxed, they are going down from here.

This is the inevitable fact.
Old March 2, 2018, 07:44 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin 3:!6
There is no secret that I am a well wisher of BD cricket and after the thrashings SL gave, broke my heart completely.

Thanks to this thread feeling much better now.
Funny thing is that you mirror the exact sentiments the current Indian government's stance as a "well wisher" India is to Bangladesh.
Old March 2, 2018, 07:54 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

He claims to be a wellwisher but he celebrated Shanakas sixes like as if India winning the world cup or something. Guy is such a deep troll. He claims to be England fan and dissed India once during Eng in Ind, then he fights and defends India at any cost. Deepest deluded character I’ve seen online on any forum!
Old March 2, 2018, 07:55 AM
Cricket Legend

Who is trying to fool like? It’s like he thinks he is some British White during the colonial days against rhe desis. Like as if we don’t understand his intentions and as if we’re uneducated khet walas.
Old March 2, 2018, 08:02 AM
Cricket Guru

I have had many really good Indian friends and I am proud to say that they are nothing like the trolls in here.

They are from good backgrounds and dont need to put down others just to amuse themselves. Also their definition of fun was to enjoy with others. They also had something called self respect which NO TROLL regardless of ethnic background has
Old March 2, 2018, 08:10 AM
Cricket Legend

On topic.

I wouldn’t worry too much. Tri series, MEH. Which involved Zimba as the 3rd team, BD were guaranteed final anyway. If it was WI or PK, then it would’ve been tougher to get to final and say having then lost final would’ve been bit bad to take. I’m not bothered about the Tri series.

T20 series, I thought tried too many at same game, bowling changes we’re terrible. M’ullahs captaincy was very bad. Then again, not fussed T20 is all about entertainment.

Back to the Test series, I genuinely felt BD could’ve won (if they selected right players). It’s the selection that hurt bdesh in test. What is Sabbir doing in test? Why isn’t nafeez getting a look at dont those brainless idiot selectors know nafees plays spin very well and Lanka main option is Herath and spin?

What annoyed me the most was the selection. Sabbir in Test side when he is a T20 type player, Mossadekk wasnt in Test. Sarkar is miles better than Kaedge even if Sarkae failes for 6ODI’s. I said it in one thread, ‘Sarkar poses the x factor, the danger threat to opponents ‘ which Kaedge doesnt nor gives you the vibe. Result shown in Sarkars 50 in the first t20.

Bangladesh must keeo faith int eh core of players from this batch. Experienced and gained lot understanding since 2014. Yea, Taskin, Sarkar, Sabbir, Mossadekk, Mehidy Miraz. Must be kept in the squad going forward into 2019 WC.

Like it or not, Taskin is the fastest bowler and tallest there in BD team. You need height and speed. He has played and did well in the past (cannot ignore that just because he goes through a rough patch). Sabbir played match winning T20 innings (against Pakistan 2015) and is capable of doing good damages to the opposition, he needs to be batted lower down not at 3 (something which has failed big time and made his confidence go down).
Old March 2, 2018, 08:16 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
I have had many really good Indian friends and I am proud to say that they are nothing like the trolls in here.

They are from good backgrounds and dont need to put down others just to amuse themselves. Also their definition of fun was to enjoy with others. They also had something called self respect which NO TROLL regardless of ethnic background has
Well I knew/know Indian at work from South Ind very soft spoken, got a Sri Lankan friend met recently aslo humble and Pakistanis from UK are normal for me I’ve grown up many having lived in a mixed area, some my closest were Pak origins. I have no issue with anyone, I’m a friendly person.

But Online it’s a different weird world of self proclaimed philosophers and experts who try to put their opinions on you. Like the Barati fans. and troll you like as if we’re kids with low understandings on things.
Old March 2, 2018, 09:04 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
You give Indians too much credit. All they have to see is the way you people react to a one-off post on a thread and they will start singing a different tune, baiting you at every opportunity they can get.
Old March 2, 2018, 09:23 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahroone
You give Indians too much credit. All they have to see is the way you people react to a one-off post on a thread and they will start singing a different tune, baiting you at every opportunity they can get.
You on the other hand give certain Indians too less credit coming on to a foreign forum to starting up a drama that Zee jalsha would be proud of. This performance should be given a warm round of applause and pelted with half a dozen rotten tomatoes . Oh wait, the guy might pick the tomatoes up to dine on later
Old March 2, 2018, 10:00 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Wang Liqin

Seems like the thread is moving towards my bedroom convo with my wife who LOVES Indian soaps.
Old March 2, 2018, 10:42 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahroone
not all Indians are piece of shits like couple in this forum. you put all Indians to shame, just like your counterpart Bangladeshis you gave example about
Old March 2, 2018, 12:45 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

I thought this thread was about keep thing upbeat. All I see here is trolling and bashing. Another thread that embraced premature death.
Old March 2, 2018, 12:56 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

No, there is cause for unhappiness. We need to read between the lines. There is a conspiracy afoot by BCB to keep the team down for the future years. I will make a thread soon about it, you will see.
Old March 2, 2018, 05:57 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Heloo Ringu bhaiyu, is that a Tuna sandwich you are holding in your photo? Looks like whole grain bread.
Old March 2, 2018, 10:25 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: sarkar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Heloo Ringu bhaiyu, is that a Tuna sandwich you are holding in your photo? Looks like whole grain bread.
No dear bujhee kom,

That’s called a French sandwich.. you know.. bottom on bottom on bottom... something you guys in Washington Heights taste pretty often. You know better don’t you?
Old March 2, 2018, 11:39 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

The thing is, we want to see some positive outcomes

But all we see is poor selection, still no coach, BCB officials like Akram Khan spreading lies about bulbul turning down BCB's offer

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old March 2, 2018, 11:52 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

The whiny people need to stay out of this thread. You have already taken over the rest of the threads. Go complain there and spare this thread unless you have anything positive to add.
Old March 3, 2018, 03:00 AM
Cricket Legend

Lets mediate.
UM UM UM.

Nah just have positive thoughts.
Old March 3, 2018, 05:12 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

The best thing about this series is there is zero expectation. Mushfiq and Ryad will have to do most of the scoring. Happy to seee Nurul Hassan. He looks like a very talented cricketer to me. Hope this kid gets some chances this time.
Old March 3, 2018, 09:48 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Dinraat, this thread is a classic example of Dunning Kruger effect.

আজাইরা কামে উল্লাস হাসাহাসি
Old March 3, 2018, 09:51 AM
Cricket Savant

At first, I thought I will make some trolly posts like Sehwag 175 and Shane Watson 186...lol. But then I thought this is a serious thing.

Years ago, I was really a hardcore New Age junkie and was too much into positivity. That is not healthy either. You cannot control the universe. OTOH (it means on the other hand), the continuous negative vibes can be toxic. And we do have members who in the air of posing neutral tend to overcompensate and judge our team and players too harshly.

Now, it might seem really stupid and new agey thing that: Why should what "I" say have any effect or bearing whatsoever on field?

It's not that crazy as it seems. Why else do you think we have a good track record at home? Heck I don't care if you are Bradman of 1948 Invincibles, if you are in the den of Mirpur the din of noise will COMPLETELY OVERPOWER you.

Having said that... suppose I post Tamim is arrogant and 'nijeke j shey ki na money kore'. Now that idiot Shamim -lol- will probably read this and go spout nonsense on mike. Now someone will hear this at home. He will react: "Asholey ---la nijeke j ki money kore." His friend in the living room at Kathalbagan will hear it and he was having a bad day cuz his girlfriend burn his brown rice on matir chula. On next match he will shout at some guy standing next to him: "Tamim re puja koren gaa jaan.." lol... Then that dude will react but will calm down and actually AGREE with him: "Asholey tamim j nijeke ki money koren..." Then one guy will overhear and he will sit next to the entrance where Tamim exits and probably slightly shout and inadvertently spit spittle on him in rage.. unintenionally: "Oi sera, khelte na ashle ja basay ja... apnare ki dim parte namse? Angulo chushar jonno pathaise team management... Akram er power er jonnoi eto din tike asen.."

Suppose he goes a step further and insults his family. Tamim will lose it and probably cuss back and be fined 10% of match fees. He will think twice before attacking the bowlers because he just got out after spending 23 balls and soring 5 runs. It will play in the back of his mind now and this negative subconscious programming will be embedded in his head.
Of course I grossly overexaggerated, but the point remains that negative energy and vibes are contagious and spreads faster than virus. I mean just imagine the pin drop silence that reverberates once our team is the back end and I think it even compelled Mushy or someone to say please please don't boo us when we are down.

If you don;'t think your behavior has no bearing or value or effect in the cosmic echo chamber, please watch this video.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old March 3, 2018, 11:37 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

I dont consider mys3lf nowadays a good supporter because I easily give up on the team when they play crap, but after winning I get my interest back.
I am guilty for that.
But these days I just go with zero expectation and low interest, I dont know if that is conditioned by the recent performances or If I intentionally do it but it kinda helps.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition