facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Simulation and Fantasy Cricket

Simulation and Fantasy Cricket Sub forum for all simulation and fantasy related topics

Old March 22, 2009, 11:02 AM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

looking to score 300+......currently on 117-2(20 overs)

Old March 22, 2009, 11:03 AM

oh no..another goneeeeeeee
Old March 22, 2009, 11:05 AM
Cricket Legend

finally another wicket down.You had me worried for a while.
Old March 22, 2009, 11:11 AM
Cricket Legend

I just realized this... my bowlers are out of form from not playing for a week.
Old March 22, 2009, 11:13 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashraf-FTP
im a newcomer so i thought it made perfect sence for me to not talk there... but i want to say some stuff badly..
I assume you're talking about the in game forums. Feel free to post there all you want. You will find that if you dont attack the current posting members with your first post, like someone else here, we are alot nicer than you guys think we are.
Old March 22, 2009, 11:19 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbsash
I just realized this... my bowlers are out of form from not playing for a week.
Form is random, during the End of Season update everyones form was reset to reasonable, then on monday there was a random shift in everyones form. It has nothing to do with how many games they play or how they perform.
Old March 22, 2009, 11:20 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobisback
Form is random, during the End of Season update everyones form was reset to reasonable, then on monday there was a random shift in everyones form. It has nothing to do with how many games they play or how they perform.
oh thanks.
Old March 22, 2009, 11:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I assume you're talking about the in game forums. Feel free to post there all you want. You will find that if you dont attack the current posting members with your first post, like someone else here, we are alot nicer than you guys think we are.
I posted in the in-game forums only 1 or 2 times and I've never been mean to anyone or offended anyone.My relationship with everyone in FTP is normal,I don't have any enemies or friends in FTP except the BC members.
Old March 22, 2009, 11:24 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Graeme Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbsash
I posted in the in-game forums only 1 or 2 times and I've never been mean to anyone or offended anyone.My relationship with everyone in FTP is normal,I don't have any enemies or friends in FTP except the BC members.
He is referring to tonoy.
Old March 22, 2009, 11:31 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akib
He is referring to tonoy.
What he said
Old March 22, 2009, 11:31 AM

bobisback, welcome to BC
Old March 22, 2009, 11:33 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mash, Alok, Ash, Sakib

Quote:
i hope so.. but i am still ot sure if i should post there... i just want a good manager who will help us win.. who would also encourage us to pull bd players and not to fire them.. be sure i wont attack any of you there.. i might say some stuff that might be offensive to some people but i will try my best to stay calm.. i want all of you here and in the in-game forums to come up with a solution to this problem together.. because as far as i know the current nat and u-19 managers are not good enough to manage those teams.. we need more experienced, thoughtful and matured manager.. in the end, we want our national team to win unlike our real-life national team..
Old March 22, 2009, 11:35 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
i hope so.. but i am still ot sure if i should post there... i just want a good manager who will help us win.. who would also encourage us to pull bd players and not to fire them.. be sure i wont attack any of you there.. i might say some stuff that might be offensive to some people but i will try my best to stay calm.. i want all of you here and in the in-game forums to come up with a solution to this problem together.. because as far as i know the current nat and u-19 managers are not good enough to manage those teams.. we need more experienced, thoughtful and matured manager.. in the end, we want our national team to win unlike our real-life national team..

uhhh.. One thing...... the current managers ARE the most experienced in the game....
Old March 22, 2009, 11:40 AM
Street Cricketer

Alright, this isnt a post trying to start a fight, but will repeat what I said on the in game forums.

The U19's management team we have are hugely experienced, and did alot of right things on their WC campaign. Instead of focusing on their last two losses, focus on how good their first 3 wins were. Wins against Zimbabwe, South Africa and Pakistan. None of them are easy beats, especially not Pakistan.

While im here, if you guys need any advice, or are unsure about things, Ill do my best to help you out. Just chuck questions at me. If you want.
Old March 22, 2009, 11:41 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mash, Alok, Ash, Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akib
uhhh.. One thing...... the current managers ARE the most experienced in the game....
haha akib i didnt know that.. but still as some people told me i dont think the are good enough maybe someone near that experience would be a good one.. we just need a change..
Old March 22, 2009, 11:47 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
haha akib i didnt know that.. but still as some people told me i dont think the are good enough maybe someone near that experience would be a good one.. we just need a change..
No-one here is near that experience.
Old March 22, 2009, 11:56 AM
Cricket Legend

I think that sbsash was the first BC'er to join FTP... and that was in Season 4.
Old March 22, 2009, 12:07 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Me

Quote:
Welcome Bob..ENJOY...

Old March 22, 2009, 12:09 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangla-red
I think that sbsash was the first BC'er to join FTP... and that was in Season 4.
yeah... Sb is a gaming genius LOL he has joined many other games before most of us.. me and him have things in common gaming wise.. (online gaming)
Old March 22, 2009, 12:17 PM
Cricket Legend

Bob feel free to browse around BC forum we have different sections .. we are a welcoming community of ppl who are crazy about cricket LOL
Old March 22, 2009, 12:39 PM

just finish my batting.........
Dhakaiya Gangsta:340-4(50) VS Shramadin
Old March 22, 2009, 12:42 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
just finish my batting.........
Dhakaiya Gangsta:340-4(50) VS Shramadin
340?? wow good score nads... LOL SB is in trouble.. am betting on SB losing unless a "miracle" happens
Old March 22, 2009, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunda
340?? wow good score nads... LOL SB is in trouble.. am betting on SB losing unless a "miracle" happens
im not happy coz i was expecting to 20(min) more runs in the last 10 overs coz i had lots of wk.
Old March 22, 2009, 12:47 PM
Cricket Legend

alright Bob my question is... how much do you spend on academy investments? or what is the reasonable amount of investment do you think we should invest in bangladesh to make sure we get decent number of pops?
invest average or more? can you kindly give your advice?

Last season i didn't invest none, because i wanted to buy "good" players therefore i needed money. so i put my academy on hold all togheter. But this season am back on investing and promised to invest, but the question how much is good?
Old March 22, 2009, 12:52 PM
Cricket Legend

you win Nadim.I have almost no chance at all to win this game.I will definetely need to change the bowling.