facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old September 12, 2008, 05:40 PM
Test Cricketer

What do you mean when you say that you want to bat with your natural style? What is your natural style? What are you going to do since it is not working?

Old September 12, 2008, 05:40 PM
Test Cricketer

Would you give me batting lessons? I would not be any worse than before.
Old September 12, 2008, 05:43 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
Just returned home after taking the interview. It isn't finished yet as Ash wasn't able to give me sufficient time to complete the interview. He has promised to give me some more time and I am expecting to resume the interview either tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

Ash is skipping a number of questions citing the "code of conduct" binding. I can't blame him as he is already under fire due to poor performance and doesn't want to breach the code of conduct which will further worsen the scenario.
Miraz bhaiya, I know I am very very late. I am writing a few questions, and its all upto you if you want to include them, but trust me, I won't be disappointed at all even if none makes it in your list. I know I've missed the bus.

Here they are:
1)If you and your players strike form, and receive 'MIND-BOGGLING' offers from IPL, do you think a similar controversy will arise in your team, like the current dispute between the Lankan board and its players?
2)What, according to him, is the main reason he's still averaging below 25 in both forms of the game even after playing 7 years of international cricket?
3)Has he set any goals and has he got any strong ambitions for the 2011 World Cup, both as a batsman and as a Bangladeshi cricketer?

Thanks a lot for your patience! It doesn't matter if any of the above isn't included.

Last edited by israr; September 12, 2008 at 06:00 PM..
Old September 12, 2008, 08:52 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shahadat, Zunaid

This is not a question...more of a suggestion: STOP talking to bowlers between overs and making field changes. It distracts them. Would u like it if someone kept telling u what to do while u were at the crease?
Old September 13, 2008, 08:42 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateCut
Would you give me batting lessons? I would not be any worse than before.
Even I can get Ash out.
Old September 13, 2008, 08:49 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by roaring tigerz
I am sure most would agree that Ashraful's continued failure has more to do with psychological weakness than any physical skills. I have heard the top players talk about how they come into the zone, remove all the distractions when they come out to bat. Only the right mental preparation allow professional sportsmen to perform at their best. I do not see any of the mental training in our players.

In this light I would want to know how Ashraful prepares for an innings and if he uses any visualization techniques before he goes out to bat.
very good post.

in the meditation article he said he does (he even said how sachin's advice earned him the 150+ next day in test), but i guess he doesnt have the mental motivation to do mental motivation exercise anymore!

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old September 13, 2008, 09:23 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Great minds think alike, tips from Tendulkar resulted an epic test innings, What happened to that mind?
Old September 13, 2008, 09:26 AM
Cricket Legend

Miraz bhai,
can you suggest him to make angling his hobby. It would teach him virtue of patience. It worked for me. I was hyperactive and what my friends called me suffering of attention deficiency syndrome. One of my senior friend (you might know him as he is graduate of microbiology department) took me with him for angling. Now a days I am much more patient than ever and my attention span is much more than before (which was goldfish's memory level).
Old September 13, 2008, 09:31 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebest
Miraz bhai,
can you suggest him to make angling his hobby. It would teach him virtue of patience. It worked for me. I was hyperactive and what my friends called me suffering of attention deficiency syndrome. One of my senior friend (you might know him as he is graduate of microbiology department) took me with him for angling. Now a days I am much more patient than ever and my attention span is much more than before (which was goldfish's memory level).
he is into angling. havent you seen him go fishing for shots in the field?

Old September 13, 2008, 09:32 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebest
Miraz bhai,
Don't know about Ash, I have to try it for myself.
Old September 13, 2008, 11:12 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
Ash is skipping a number of questions citing the "code of conduct" binding. I can't blame him as he is already under fire due to poor performance and doesn't want to breach the code of conduct which will further worsen the scenario.
Good job Miraz.

Tell him that we all at BC do support him...the frustration comes with him being almost deified after his 158* and 100 time performances.

Miraz, bhai if he skips questions, pick others that fans have asked until he answers 10 of them. Then you can ask the rest of the questions.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old September 13, 2008, 02:22 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedC
I was not BC member when Babu Bhai wrote it but read it afterwards. Those who have missed it this is a classic.

Thank you Babu bhai whoever you are
Read it before, but was nice to read again. Really funny & still relevant.
Old September 13, 2008, 02:36 PM
Cricket Savant

MohammadC bhaya...the pdf link doesnt work.

Regardless, it was very funny.

Old September 15, 2008, 06:33 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ash,Tamim, Rahim,Sakib

Miraz bhai, can you ask Ash about this ICL exodus AND what is his involvement in it?
Old September 15, 2008, 10:40 PM
Cricket Savant

mirqaz bhai, just wondering if you are done with the interview and how soon can we expect it....

.....no pressure.

Old September 17, 2008, 07:34 AM
Cricket Legend

Miraz bhai, when is Ash returning to BD?
Old September 17, 2008, 07:49 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mashrafe

Miraz bhai, looking forward to the interview...again no pressure...but excited nonetheless
Old September 17, 2008, 08:08 AM
Cricket Legend

Miraz bhai do you know when Ash is returning to BD. I guess he must be very apprehensive about facing the media and BCB especially after all the rumours and speculation that he had a hand in it, which I dont believe, but it has cast doubts in people's minds.
Old October 7, 2008, 10:46 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

Miraz bhai,
Interview tar ki khobor? Are we getting it anytime soon?

Just curious
Old October 7, 2008, 11:27 AM
Street Cricketer

Favorite Player: I am
Default Ashraful

1. Are you afraid of the ball hitting you, if not then why dont you play or bring your body more closer to the ball as Tamim does?

2. When you play cricket do you worry to much about what the people might think if you perform bad and as a result you keep on performence worst, should't you be enjoying cricket and worry less about what people think for a change?

3. I dont see the way you use to relax,enjoy,smile and bat as you use to when you made 100 runs against other countries. What is the reason behind you being afraid when you bat and portray a fearness in your face making it more advantage for the bowlers?