facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 1, 2014, 02:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliPagol
There are days where i wish i could read Bangla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowza
can't read bangla, wish i could.
Translation using Google, words may not be in right order, but still it makes meaningful sentences IMO.

Quote:
Bangladesh T20 - World Cup is going to end today. Super 10, but the memory of completing the game on goals at home this Memorial Cup will be disappointed. Like everyone else in the sport's biggest star Shakib Al Hasan was nibu nibu jbalechena. Swimming pool side of the hotel sonaragamoyera sat and talked with those slated for this all-rounder -

Q. in their own country - Frustrating for the World Cup in Bangladesh. What is so bad is because of the results?

Shakib:
Nothing much. Expectations of people, journalists writing ... a matter of the load board. So much pressure from the players get confused. Becomes difficult to keep faith in yourself. When a player knows that the worst will be dropped if he thought less about the team in their own scriptures. Team of four - five by the way started thinking, affect everyone else. The best thing a coach can not coach, can not take the captain's decision is the best captain, best performance of the players could not.
Q. If the ground is a blessing rather than just having the game?

Shakib: The best country to play outside. Two years in the country, if not the game. Let the reduced expectations of the people, it would be better. Bangladesh cricket simata any level should be expected, it should be understood. Yes, we'll create the players and the like, then we can say. But do we have pipelines and such players, hence the quality of our domestic cricket is not our practice - better facilities, like our coaching staff and world-class. We have been, and have as much extent. Maybe their work, some attempts at this stage we have a few. Some little improvements we can personally, but as a team, I doubt very much whether there egoba. Tests will be our highest 40-45. He will take the players.

Q. Super 10 the disappointing rate of three consecutive matches. Where you just postponing the respondent parties?

Shakib:
Lets say, keep ahead of us in some way than the West Indies? We proceed from the direction of the Pakistan! And India - one cent to one hundred such cells in the team, we did not asio! Maximum of forty - fifty will. If you understand how much we'll play better to win with them. And it is not a bilateral series, T - Twenty World Cup. Everyone will try to max. T - Test skills as required, saktirao needs. If you can not do both. T - Twenty Who gets the most money? Gayle, de Villiers - the key to match them! We jatigatabhabei physically behind them. After the birth of the vegetables we eat, cook hodgepodge ... softer. This is eating us, huh! From an early age, and they eat the orange juice. Our maybe five - ten percent of the children in this food. We are not the samarthyata. And feed on what is - and it is yours. Orange juice will feed you? Pharamaline filled. The result of three or more formalin. Orange, apple and Malta. The three should eat more fruits, they are not eaten in Bangladesh.
Overall, the team is stuck in one place

Q. unnatita that he dayata Car?

Shakib: cricket - for all concerned ... it said the selectors, the coach said, the board president, board member, said, or we have the players. All we have to do things to their places. You can not blame a certain someone. When the place is right, then our team will be better. This tournament, which has become. Now, much more attention should be given to us in the World 015. Too bad you do there can be a big problem. Bisbakapai the fact that people remember.

Q. even if you have to ask, what is the liability of the players are okay?

Shakib: When performing the players responsibility. I have not run in two matches, that, I am responsible. Hear many say, 'Why me so much! I have a good khelalama so .... ' I say, good things in our game. Samalocanatake should be taken in such a way that they are just bad people, speak. There is only way for me to answer - run the bat friend, the Fall is not. However, at the more negative things to say bad players better. The biggest problem is to start talking about our personal lives. It's too bad. Everyone has something to say personal life. As the game can you do about bad writing, said. But I do not think you should ever invade anyone's private life.

Q. Bangladesh cricketers earn much more consideration. What is the worst question you do with it is not normal?

Shakib: I would do the country and the country is key to me - I do not think anyone in this thought never comes. Countries gave to me ... most of which was in the name, this name could give me any day. That's not the end of things. I - e-pay will not pay the loan sooner. He said that the income of the national team is the players that adhere to the standards ... if you can hear the bad, comes with no direction, no sense of my salary goes, I do not know. Go to a good restaurant, five - six had lunch, dinner, and your 0 - 5 of the last money.

Q. cricketers patriotism makes up some questions. What is your comment about this?

Shakib:
try playing with the team everyone janaprana. Who does not know how much of patriotism, but the love of everyone. And if you speak of patriotism, many people in Bangladesh do not have it. Many of them could speak. But if you stand in front of him was a challenge, you will have to prove that there is patriotism, then you will see 90 percent of the population had shifted.

Q. mountainous always expect to Shakib Al Hasan. NAUGHTY T - Twenty World Cup could have met her how?

Shakib:
I am thinking of the first three matches, I've been very good. Who would not know how, but sometimes I think if I was bowling with 3 wickets and batting 34 runs from Hong Kong would not have come to the Super Drag. I wanted to stay in the series, the two did not match. T - Test It could happen. And maybe bowlers bowl not say that I'll jitiye 5 wickets in match day. The bowler was not a day, not yet, not habao. I do Saeed Ajmal, Sunil Narine and not be able to turn the match. Yes, I'm a bowler, the team needs a good over, it can give. Fall prefer, that would not be able to guarantee. Take a 10-1 run over the end, he gave me bowling has my confidence that I can give jitiye. And there's a match. If you can finish well, then good for me bhababa was a World Cup.

Q. Sri Lanka series was suspended in front of the camera offensive stance. Do you now regret about the incident?

Shakib:
First of all, I did not do anything to anyone to ride. In front of the cameraman, he Bengalis, known to me. I had thought of doing mischief with me, she put down the camera. I think it is the lark. However, as far as I thought, other side of the field, held a camera in my hand. And I did not know it. If you do not have to look at my things. Because I've understood there are cameras. A day, I did not understand.

Q. did at home in Bangladesh. It is the feeling?

Shakib:
Before the end of my career, I do not see the possibility of the World Cup in Bangladesh. So on and so on and certainly loved little better. Who wants to do better! Occasionally, however, I think that Sri Lanka was the champion in 1996, is the biggest reason behind that, to them, the people did not have any expectations. They went into the fields used to enjoy the game. If the same thing to us and we could perform a little better.

Old April 1, 2014, 02:33 AM
Administrator

Here's Isaam's writeup on CI:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/world-t2...ry/733233.html
Old April 1, 2014, 02:54 AM
Cricket Legend

Its basically shows how much pressure our player can handle. They just Can't handle any pressures.

If player thinking they will be out of the team because of that they can't perform and that put pressure on him. Doesn't that shows the players play for themselves not for the country.
Old April 1, 2014, 03:01 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakib Al Hasan in Prothom Alo
জন্মের পর থেকে আমরা খাই সবজি খিচুড়ি...নরম করে রান্না করা। এই তো আমাদের খাওয়া, তাই না! আর ওরা ছোটবেলা থেকে অরেঞ্জ জুস খায়
Hahah wtf was this?

Some of the things he said on that interview are downright hilarious and dumb, he doesnt seem like an articulate, smart and intelligent cricketer at all, much gifted with cricketing talents but not a good head it seems.
Old April 1, 2014, 03:15 AM
Test Cricketer

Or matha purai gese. Taratari ore hemaetpur transfer kora dorkar.

Old April 1, 2014, 03:36 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat_02
Hahah wtf was this?

Some of the things he said on that interview are downright hilarious and dumb, he doesnt seem like an articulate, smart and intelligent cricketer at all, much gifted with cricketing talents but not a good head it seems.
We can't expect our bd players a computer engineer like anil kumble.
I always think you always need some education to roam around in the highest level. Unfortunately our players academic qualifications and literacy are very poor. Hence, they can't think beyond some point n can't make important decisions.

We should also introduce a policy to educate our players at least some minimum level.
Old April 1, 2014, 03:41 AM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Ei ahammok re Ash ruge dorche...
Old April 1, 2014, 03:44 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadim
Ei ahammok re Ash ruge dorche...
ash o konodin aisob kotha bolenai
Old April 1, 2014, 03:58 AM
Administrator

There really should be a BCB proscription on players speaking to the press without a handler around.
Old April 1, 2014, 03:59 AM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

the second IPL contract did the world of good to this guy.......
Mufi bhai said it all.
Old April 1, 2014, 04:02 AM
Administrator

Old April 1, 2014, 04:05 AM
MLC World Series I

So much for the "on our day, we can beat anyone" and "beating India will not be an upset" press conferences.

Such bullsh!t from these bunch of pathetic imbeciles. Such players should not represent our country. I will take a player of Reza's skillset with the right attitude than have such idiots.
Old April 1, 2014, 04:06 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mustafizur Rahman

I wonder how this defeatist attitude has gripped the team. Coaches usually have a big part to play in this. So just because the opposition is bigger than them they accept defeat even before the first delivery is bowled? That's the vibe I got from the interview. Someone needs to ask Shak if he's heard of Sachin Tendulkar, Sunil Gavaskar, Brian Lara, Gautam Gambhir, Lasith Malinga etc. How did they sustain success despite being puny? Cricket is not rugby. If you have the intelligence you can easily make up for a lack of size. Slowly losing faith in this team.
Old April 1, 2014, 04:09 AM

amra asholei gadha... why do we keep bashing BCB for not arranging more games or bringing better coaches or larger capacity stadiums? Whats the point?

More games at home: Clearly some of our superstars dont want it
More games away: The opposition dont want it

Better coaches: the actual better coaches dont want to do it, is if anyone would want to coach these arrogant, spoiled, mindless players

Bigger capacity stadium: duhhh bigger capacity means more people means more pressure
Old April 1, 2014, 04:11 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

What happened to promising to train harder, working on individual skills harder, working on fitness harder, reading up on different approaches etc etc? All he is saying is this is what it is and we as fans need to accept it.
Old April 1, 2014, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
What happened to promising to train harder, working on individual skills harder, working on fitness harder, reading up on different approaches etc etc? All he is saying is this is what it is and we as fans need to accept it.
buddy... his interview had 90% trash and 10% ok. We are going by the 90% just like him!
Old April 1, 2014, 04:16 AM
Test Cricketer

Ha, ha shak is again giving an interview to sanjay and spouting the same rubbish regarding the unreasonable expectation from fans. I’ve totally lost my respect for this guy.
Old April 1, 2014, 04:31 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Only reason I disapprove this message is because part of it is childish, baseless, and not futuristic approach.

As for no infra structure, lack of Intl coaching, and no board support; I understand where he is coming from but see Holland.
Old April 1, 2014, 04:48 AM
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Shakib, M. Waugh, Bevan

Once upon a time, when Shakib returned from playing county cricket for Worcestershire, I thought he would set new standards for Bangladeshi sporting professionalism. Instead, he now exhibits a disturbing blend of cynicism and complacency.

He doesn't seem to realize that if there wasn't so called fan pressure, he wouldn't be repeatedly bought by KKR nor would he receive lucrative sponsorship opportunities. Ultimately, the fans are responsible for all his wealth

Why stop with asking to only play abroad - why not also request relegation to associate status?
Old April 1, 2014, 05:00 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

he mentioned orange juice but not Boost or tiffin biscuit
may be recently signed for some orange juice ad
Old April 1, 2014, 05:16 AM
First Class Cricketer

Can anyone refine this paragraph please?

Quote:
Shakib: First of all, I did not do anything to anyone to ride. In front of the cameraman, he Bengalis, known to me. I had thought of doing mischief with me, she put down the camera. I think it is the lark. However, as far as I thought, other side of the field, held a camera in my hand. And I did not know it. If you do not have to look at my things. Because I've understood there are cameras. A day, I did not understand.
So the camerawoman was well, female!?
Old April 1, 2014, 05:29 AM
Cricket Legend
ICC WT20 2016 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Simply distasteful and disgraceful interview from Shakib, when our premier player has such mentality and speaks like that we really don't deserve to play international cricket. Please don't give me that BS that this is the harsh truth; when teams like Netherlands, Nepal and other associates outperformed us in our home turf it actually tells a lot about the state of our team.
Old April 1, 2014, 06:02 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: A few

My first reaction after reading the interview was- ''They should just stop playing cricket and stop wasting everyone's time.''
Old April 1, 2014, 07:53 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Shakib should have been muzzled. He just made the country look stupid and pathetic. Definitely was a backhanded snub to journalists, especially Isam who I increasingly feel is merely sniffing around garbage dumpsters. Seems like he's a failed cricketer with a chip on his shoulder or on the take from the BCCI. Some should check his financials.

Obviously Shakib is not serious - no country would want to host us. Hope the boys get their a$$es in shape for the India ODIs in a couple months.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old April 1, 2014, 08:03 AM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir, Sir Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
There really should be a BCB proscription on players speaking to the press without a handler around.
Now, there is a prescription.