facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old May 18, 2009, 02:21 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by laki
I strongly disagree. Mashrafe needs to be given the ball to bowl the last over. He needs to learn how to bowl in the death overs.

Many times, in football, great players (like Maradona) have missed penalty kicks, but great players have always come back.

In my opinion, Mashrafe should be forced to bowl the last overs, if he declines to bowl in the death. After giving away 17 runs in the last over against Zimbabwe, Mashrafe said, at least it is a good experience in that it will never happen again. If Mashrafe bowled more in the last overs during the ODI matches after that, today he would be a happy bowler. In stead, the nightmare came back to haunt him again.
Perfectly put. Mash can't be treated like dudh-bhat.

The main strike bowler, can't be scared to bowl the last overs, infact he should be the one to do that. He really needs to raise his standards and the idea of bowling spin in DPL before going to IPL, was simply nonsense. You can't maintain your pace bowling standards by bowling spin. I don't buy the idea, "To avoid injury"

Old May 18, 2009, 03:00 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire_x86
Is the curse lifted after giving Mashrafee a game (and Mash losing it for KKR)?
This is the only logical reason I've also found so far...